Machop & Makuhita ~+~Dewford Cave~+~ (Grade plz)

Thread: Machop & Makuhita ~+~Dewford Cave~+~ (Grade plz)

Blog Entries

Exclamation Machop & Makuhita ~+~Dewford Cave~+~ (Grade plz)

Machop – Simple

Can someone please edit the title to say "Machop ~+~Dewford Cave~+~ (Grade plz)"! Thanks! Please, Enjoy! This is my first attempt at this "Story catching" stuff!

~+~Let's begin the adventure~+~

Susan Louise Markington and her monkey Chimchar entered the caves of Dewford. They had just finished their first gym battle with a great loss. Susan knew that Monkey was feeling down, so they went in search for some more team members in the caves behind the gym.

"Chim? Chimchar...." Monkey said sadly as he trudged along next to Susan.

Susan looked at her Monkey before accidentally stepping on a sleeping Machop. The Machop woke up pissed off and ready to fight as it jumped backwards five feet and landed in a fighting stance. Monkey looked at Machop before jumping in front of Susan and yelling.

"Char! Chimchar! Char! Chimchar!" Monkey yelled at Machop.

"Mach! Op! Machop! Mach!" Machop replied angrily.

Susan looked at Chimchar and knew that he had gotten its fighting spirit back. Hmm....Maybe catching Machop will be helpful against Brawley in our rematch....Alright! Let's do this! Susan thought as Monkey screeched and the fire grew on its tail.

"Ready? Okay! Here we go! Use ember!" Susan said.

Monkey used ember on Machop, but Machop avoided the attack by rolling to the right. Machop then karate chopped at monkey.

"Dodge! Use Scratch!" Susan said as she watched the fight continue on.

Monkey dodged and scratched Machop on its head. As Machop clutched its head and screamed in pain Susan took the opportunity to call another attack.

"Ember! Now!" She said.

Monkey quickly used ember on Machop when he landed behind it. Machop screamed in pain but shook off the attack.

"Char?" Monkey said.

"Machop!" Machop replied.

"What? Dodge! Use Scratch then follow it up with ember one more time!" Susan cried.

"Chimchar! Char! Chim!" Monkey yelled as it attacked.

"Machop! Chop! Mach!" Machop cried in pain as she was left with a burn.

"Monkey! Return! Go! Pokeball!" Susan said as her monkey returned to her side and the pokeball went soaring.

Machop was sucked into the pokeball and it rocked back and forth....

~+~If it failed~+~
    "Darn it!" Susan cried as she watched the Machop reappear.

"Char....Chimchar!" Monkey said as it was hoping for a new friend.

"Well, Let's keep going! We can get our new friend! I know we can!" Susan said as she tried to give her monkey some motivation.

"Char!" Monkey exclaimed happily.

"Mach....op.....Machop!" Machop said as she struggled to get up.

The Machop fell back down as Monkey walked over to it with Susan. Susan took out a burn heal and sprayed it on Machop's back. Machop cried in pain as the medicine hit the wound, but Susan coaxed it lovingly.

"Shh....It's okay. I'm here to help you get better. Hey, How about you come and help me and chimchar in our gym battles and trainer challenges? Does that sound like fun?" Susan said to the female machop.

"Machop! Mach! Op! Machop!" Machop said happily.

"Okay! Go Pokeball!" Susan said as she threw a new pokeball at the Machop.

The Machop was sucked in and the pokeball rocked back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, before finally....

~+~End of battle and story~+~
    Word count no spaces: 2,522
    Word count with spaces: 2,966
    "Don't get me mad or I will you!"~My personal quote

~+~Check out my sprite shop by clicking my Gummy Pony~+~

~+~My URPG trainer stats~+~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Machop & Makuhita ~+~Dewford Cave~+~ (Grade plz)

Idk how you guys want me to make this longer but if it us too short I will edit it and repose or choose a different pokemon but I really want a female machop! Thanks!
    "Don't get me mad or I will you!"~My personal quote

~+~Check out my sprite shop by clicking my Gummy Pony~+~

~+~My URPG trainer stats~+~