First to Fall

Thread: First to Fall

Default First to Fall

Proulouge

A deep darkness settled over Solok, he couldn't see a thing. Nightshade he thought, pricking his ears for sound. "Left umbreon!" He heard his trainer call. Whatever he thought, and headbutted to the right, hitting the Alakazam, straight on "Use shadow claw umbreon!" his trainer said. First smart idea of the day Solok thought sarcastricly. He focused his dark power on his left paw, and he felt the claw appear, like a lost shadow. He struck the Alakazam with his shadow claw, but this time he didn't make sure it fainted. He turned around and used shadow claw on the pokeball in his trainers hand. It immedietly broke under the pressure, and his trainer looked at him confused. bye Sulok thought as he ran off into the woods. He never wanted to see that stupid trainer ever again.
    Last edited by solok; 12th December 2010 at 03:27 AM.
    "i have felt your pain, i can feel your wraith, but now that its gone, i ask, why didn't it last?" ~solok (this quotes about love, it means; love is hard, but when its over, you will want more of it.)
    deny me and get -ed.
    Dont ask me why. Ask me when.
    "in Soviet russia, you can buy vodka and get gun. free" ~my brother making fun of soviet russia, and there gun problems.

Default Re: First to Fall

Chapter 1

Solok felt the forest scents fill him. Free at last he thought, as he started jumping to get a berry. Any trainer would have thought it looked cute, a umbreon jumping up a tree at a berry. But to him it was for life. Or death. He finally jumped high enough to get the berry and bit into it, savoring the sweet taste. He ate the rest in a few famished bites. Anythings better then those pellats he thought finally free.
    "i have felt your pain, i can feel your wraith, but now that its gone, i ask, why didn't it last?" ~solok (this quotes about love, it means; love is hard, but when its over, you will want more of it.)
    deny me and get -ed.
    Dont ask me why. Ask me when.
    "in Soviet russia, you can buy vodka and get gun. free" ~my brother making fun of soviet russia, and there gun problems.