Death is Temporary (Ready for Grading)

Thread: Death is Temporary (Ready for Grading)

Blog Entries

Default Death is Temporary (Ready for Grading)

"Gold eee?"

The fish surfaced, her magnificent scales flashing against the moonlight. Most of the time, her back was conspicuous and seen to all who peered above her pond. But not tonight. Tonight was different.

The red coloring spread across the lake. The Goldeen looked curiously at the floating human, her untidy blonde mop of hair flowing casually in the water. Who would be swimming this late? And there seemed to be something red pouring out of her. Perhaps she spilled something. The Goldeen nudged her gently. She was cold. Maybe she fell asleep.

"A...argh..."

Okay, maybe not.

"Who... what..." The woman paddled absent-mindedly to the tough ground. And that was when she screamed. Goldeen was taken aback. Now, she saw the gaping wound on her leg clearly.

"Gah...!" The woman bit her lip till it bled, making it redder than it already was. Immediately, Goldeen started to chant. Pond water rose, and twirled in mid-air to be purified. The water then formed to large rings that surrounded the woman. The water, upon contact without he wound, sealed it slowly.

"...um... thanks for that." The woman petted the Goldeen affectionately. The fish wasn't used to being petted behind its large horn and so simply shot the woman a blank stare. The lady grinned and reached into her bag. Even though it was stained in her blood, the aroma of the Poffin still roused the senses of the Goldeen. With a leap, the Goldeen jumped out if water and caught the sweet Poffin as the woman threw it.

"Oh god, am I tired." The woman said. She looked over at the pond. Ah, shit. So much blood? She dove into her pocket and pulled out a cellphone. She sighed in dismay when the phone flickered to life temporarily, revealing the water droplets trapped inside before dying.

"Ah well. I'm probably not going anywhere today. Maybe I should just rest and hope someone finds me." The woman said. She was right- even though it was normal for your vision to be blurred when freshly awake, but this... the woman tried to move her leg, but it took to much effort. She wondered how she managed to swim to the shore. That's the power of ignorance to you.

"Of course, I have to report him soon, or else..."

The woman laid down and closed her sapphire eyes. The Goldeen rushed over to her side. She wanted to accompany her new friend. This was why her mother told her to be nice- so she could make friends her. How nice!

The Goldeen opened her eyes to the sound of footsteps. Opening her amber red eyes, she saw a thin, trembling man. Wearing rags for clothing, his messy brown hair looked like a mop dipped in brown wall paint before being placed upon his head carelessly.

"I'm sure I killed you. I'm sure I did." The man muttered. Reaching into his back pocket, he drew out a Pokeball. A layer of muck dirtied the ball's mechanisms, clogging then, and it making hard to work. In fact, it was so utterly filthy it was impossible to tell that the top was red and the bottom was white- it was all brown now. Pressing the button upon the ball multiple times while growling, the man finially summoned out a tiny monkey.

"Go kill the woman. She saw me kill that man... go kill her!" The man hissed. The stubborn Pokemon showed its bright orange back at the man, unwilling to bring harm to others. It scrunched up its face to make it look meaner and more intimidating. Unfortunately, it just made the man fume.

"I fed you and captured you by my own hand. You ungrateful little Chimchar-" The man grabbed Chimchar by its neck and compressed, choking the Pokemon, rendering it unable to breathe fire- or even breathe. The Goldeen gasped. This must be a bully- a mean person who treated others badly. Her mother always said she had to punish bullies.

"Fine. I'll kill her, then."

Flinging the monkey on the ground, the Pokemon groaned in pain. The man rose his foot and his tattered shoe before bashing the back of the woman's head. The woman winced, but did not wake up- perhaps she was having an interesting dream, or she was just too tired to awake.

The Goldeen was beyond anger. Not only did the man harm a little Chimchar, he was harming her new friend. And that would not do. Her horn started to spin at the speed of light. The man heard the drilling sound and turned his head towards Goldeen.

"I didn't see you there, Goldeen... um, good Goldeen..."

Leaping from her pond in a display of splashing water, Goldeen heard a scream as a warm liquid drenched her body. Plunging deep into the man's soft flesh, she swung her head, increasing the damage. The red fluid leaked from the man's chest, and now the Chimchar was helping. Setting alight the tiny amounts of cloth hanging in the man, he watched as his master fell, lifeless.

"Gah... oh, hello there, Goldeen. You've got a new friend too?"

The woman looked at the two Pokemon. She smiled weakly and glanced over the pond before wincing, drawing her tensed body away in shock.

"There's more blood here than what I think I saw last night. It's a miracle I'm alive and feeling not too bad. There's even some blood on the rock nearby I haven't noticed before." The woman shuddered before the rumbling of her stomach alerted the Pokemon. Chimchar leaned over the pond, just on the verge of falling in, bpand allowed Goldeen to whisper something in his ear. Nodding, Goldeen plunged into the water while Chimchar dashed over to the small portion of the pond that was choked in seaweed.

The Goldeen dug in the soft bed of the pond, pushing aside the thick, wetted soil. Extracting something soft from it, Goldeen rose to the area where Chimchar was waiting. The woman licked her lips when the smell of roasting meat met her nose.

"Wow! This is for me?" The woman grabbed the chunk of meat. The taste of the edible substance was never more delicious.

"Tastes like chicken, though the chicken is a bit skinny. Thanks for that! I feel my strength returning already." The woman flung a few more Poffins at the duo, the very little she had left. The Pokemon ate greedily before, after the same routine, presented her with another chunk of meat.

The woman ate eagerly. She would soon rise after a moment's rest to reach civilization with her two new friends, caught in the Pokeball she had. Of course, only Goldeen was captured. The woman didn't know Chimchar already belonged to someone- who was dead- and simply shrugged it off and had it walk along side her.

If she knew what kind of met the Pokemon gave her she would have rather died of starvation.
    Last edited by Timpeni; 2nd March 2011 at 07:26 AM.
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Death is Temporary (W.I.P.)

Pokemon being Captured: Goldeen
    Suggested Length: 5,000 - 10,000
    Actual Length: 6,499
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.