Abra Attorney

Thread: Abra Attorney

The bee's pajamas, he is! Ademam's Avatar

Default Abra Attorney

As you may know i am an attorney.And attorneys need proof. So I had a phorensics team searchig the seen of a murder. Supposodley my clients Rhydon drilled a man to death. The marks on the man were drill marks and the phorensics wernt getting anything. I had no proof and things were looking grim. "THE PRINTS MATCH, SIR" "WHAT!!!!!!!!" Okay really grim. Then a creeature appered. An Abra. It dissapeared and then reapeared. It stared at the body and than showed me a picture it was the the Rhydons drill print. I examined the print on the man and the rhydons drill print. "EUREKA!"

The next day...

I was at the court. "The prosocution is ready, your honor." "The defense is ready, your honor." I said. "Call your first witness to the stand, Mr. Cution" "I call Mr. Neess to the stand." said my rival Prooso Cution. The witness took the stand "This is what I saw a Rhyhorn and his trainer killing a man with the rhyhorns drill. They both looked like the defendent." he said "There is a condridiction in your statement! You said it was exactly like my client, well look at these pictures of the dead victim and an earlier mark the rhyhorn made to a training board. They do not match. Mr. Neess you have a Rhyhorn can I see its print?" I objected. "Why, yes." he said "See, these match!"

If you say yes to my story I win the case and the abra joins me
    If no I will change my story

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Abra Attorney

I AM BY NO MEANS A GRADER. ANYTHING I SAY IS MERELY TO AID A FELLOW READER BY PROVIDING MY OWN PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS TO COMPARE AND CONTRAST TO THEIR OWN AND THOSE OF THE GRADER. ULTIMATELY IT IS A GRADERS DECISION AS TO WHETHER YOU MAKE THE CATCH OR NOT.

I be looking at the story list and I noticed yours. You are attempting to catch an Abra in this story, which by ranking is Hard and requires 20-30K amount of characters. You possess 1286 characters. This is more than a little off the mark. Though under the required amount, the trial idea is fantastic and very interesting. As a recommendation, and nothing more, you should start out with a Easiest rank pokemon and work your way up. These require a much lower 3-5k amount of characters. To find what each pokemon entails to catch and where a good starting place would be, check out this thread: << All the Pokemon We Don't Hate >>
    I hope this helps you out in the long run. And I look forward to seeing what stories you can make when you put your mind to it.