Want A Gym? - Page 21

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 485

Thread: Want A Gym?

  1. #301
    Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,972
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Oh, there's a rule about that? Sorry. Changing my app now.

    (20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?


    (17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

    [15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

  2. #302
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    700

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Okay. Rock is better than Ground. Deal with it.
    You wanna support this opinion with anything?..

  3. #303
    Registered User Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    429

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
    You wanna support this opinion with anything?..
    Do you want me to beat you with rock mons!??!

    i will take tm SANDSTORM in that case
    URPG Stats
    "whut" missingapparatus
    I am quite average actually, and I have no boobs. So no point in stripping ^_^

  4. #304
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
    You wanna support this opinion with anything?..
    And Lol

  5. #305
    Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,972
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    It's a well known fact that Ground already beats Rock.

    (20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?


    (17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

    [15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

  6. #306
    Registered User Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    429

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtwig's A-B-Cs View Post
    It's a well known fact that Ground already beats Rock.
    I disagree but ok
    URPG Stats
    "whut" missingapparatus
    I am quite average actually, and I have no boobs. So no point in stripping ^_^

  7. #307
    Licensed Scientician DrStubbsberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,298

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderc View Post
    i applied first (by 17 posts), but you got accepted first (by 2 posts) so...
    You applied first so you can keep it, I'll switch Gym TM to: TM110 Focus Blast
    My newly revamped URPG Stats

    Looking for a battle? My AIM is DrStubbsberg. I'm also a ref, so I've got you covered either way.

    I own the Dewford Gym

  8. #308
    :) Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,095

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Hi Leman said I could pick the new Oreburgh leader. So Haze gets it.

  9. #309
    Insane Particle Collider Pman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Skyrim
    Posts
    1,421
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    because I never use my Gym TM, changing it to steel wing as that has some uses
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

  10. #310
    Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,972
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Hi Leman said I could pick the new Oreburgh leader. So Haze gets it.
    Does this mean that they're the leader of two gyms?

    (20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?


    (17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

    [15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

  11. #311
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtwig's A-B-Cs View Post
    Does this mean that they're the leader of two gyms?
    Yeah, I think it does. Also, can you fix Huntail(o) to Tentacruel(o) on my list of Pokemon.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  12. #312
    :) Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,095

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Yeah, I think it does. Also, can you fix Huntail(o) to Tentacruel(o) on my list of Pokemon.
    No, he loses Pummelo then

  13. #313
    Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,972
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    I honestly doubt I'll get it, but I'm going to apply for Pummelo like a n00b:
    AIM: BulbaTurtwig
    PE2K username: Turtwig A
    Own:
    Rampardos
    Sudowoodo
    Swampert
    Donphan
    Torterra
    Forretress

    Rented:
    Steelix
    Ninjask
    Alakazam
    Probopass
    Last edited by Turtwig A; 29th January 2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: don't judge me

    (20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?


    (17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

    [15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

  14. #314
    Insane Particle Collider Pman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Skyrim
    Posts
    1,421
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtwig's A-B-Cs View Post
    I honestly doubt I'll get it, but I'm going to apply for Pummelo like a n00b:
    AIM: BulbaTurtwig
    PE2K username: Turtwig A
    Own:
    Rampardos
    Sudowoodo
    Swampert
    Donphan
    Torterra
    Forretress

    Rented:
    Steelix
    Ninjask
    Alakazam
    Probopass
    You can't, you need to beat the other 4 islands first
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

  15. #315
    Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,972
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Want A Gym?

    Really? I thought that was only for the challenger. I'll delete that post then.

    (20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?


    (17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

    [15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •