Approved by several officials.
URPG Game Board
Welcome to URPG's first ever game board. Now leave. I'm not kidding... Anyway, this should be pretty fun and last a long time. I'll try to make this a recurring event. I'm not good with big fancy intros, so I'll just get to the rules:
- It takes 50 steps to reach the end.
- Every player starts off at "Step 1". The first three participants to reach "Step 201" will be declared winners. These participants will be awarded accordingly.
- This thread is only used for sign-ups. Any questions should be addressed in the "URPG Game Board: Discussion" thread once created.
- All battles relating to this event MUST be logged in your own logs, then a link must be posted in the "URPG Game Board: Logs" thread once created. Be sure to post it as "[Trainer 1] beat [Trainer 2]" and present the link to the log.
- Must have at least six Pokemon to participate.
- This event will be heavily supervised. Any signs of cheating will be caught and not be tolerated.
- Progressing in the game requires obtaining steps. These steps are obtained depending on the battle. If you win in these battles, you advance 'x' amount of steps:
- As with progressing, losing spots can occur. If you lose in a battle, regardless of the type of battle, you move backwards one step.
- Special Spots: These spots are located on the board:
DP / Revo / BW Revo
Helds: On (default, can be off if both battlers agree)
Clauses On: Sleep, Evasion, OHKO, Freeze, Species
These ONLY apply to Regular Battles. Gyms, Elite 4, and Champion follows their own rules. But it's important to know that regardless of battle type, no battle can be lower than a 4v4 aside from the Orange Island Gyms that require 3v3s.
You CANNOT avoid challenges without having a perfectly acceptable excuse. If you are caught doing this, the challenging player may send me a PM regarding the situation and it will be handled from there.
- Achievements: These can be achieved through unlocking. You can only win each one once. Here are the following achievements and how they can be won:
- Trick: Challenging a Gym (Orange Islands excluded) and winning with a team that is weak to the type, you get double the steps. Example: Flying team in Electric-type Gym. Important to note that Pokemon that are dual-type and contain a type that resists the gym cancels out this trick, such as Gliscor in Electric-type Gym.
List of viable and banned options:
Bug Gym: Grass, Psychic, Dark
Dark Gym: Psychic, Ghost
Electric Gym: Water, Flying
Fighting Gym: Normal, Ice, Rock, Dark, Steel
Fire Gym: Grass, Ice, Bug, Steel
Flying Gym: Grass, Fighting, Bug
Ghost Gym: Psychic
Grass Gym: Water, Ground, Rock
Ground Gym: Fire, Electric, Poison, Rock
Ice Gym: Grass, Ground, Flying, Dragon
Poison Gym: Grass
Psychic Gym: Fighting, Poison
Rock Gym: Fire, Ice, Flying, Bug
Steel Gym: Ice, Rock
Water Gym: Fire, Ground, Rock
Banned: Any types that are neutral or Super Effective against the type, example: using a Grass/Flying-type (Jumpluff) or a Rock-type (Tyranitar) in a Bug-type Gym.
See this type chart for information on typings:
- Depending on the amount of people signing up, the prizes will vary. Here are the guidelines of the expected prizes:
- Depending on the type of Achievement unlocked, the prizes that can be cashed in will vary. Achievements may be cashed in once logged, but MAKE SURE to cash them in at the POKEMART:
If you have any questions, these supervisors may help. It's their responsibility to help keep this updated and orderly. They could also participate in this event. They are:
- We Taste Pies...
USE ALL SIGN-UP POSTS TO KEEP TRACK OF ACHIEVEMENTS YOU MAY WIN THROUGHOUT THE GAME
- We Taste Pies...
- Ash K.
- Fierce Deity
- Black Reaper
- Team Evolution
- White Knight
- Captain Dude
- Exon Auxus
- LS the Door Mat