The URPG Dojo League - Over! - Page 21
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The URPG Dojo League - Over!

Default Re: The URPG Dojo League - Challenge it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder410 View Post
    Ground Dojo Application:

My stats
    AIM: thunderkanol
    Dojo TM: Earthquake (keeping the TM of the last Sensei.)

Dojo Pokemon:
    Owned:
    Nidoking
    Camerupt
    Quagsire
    Garchomp
    Flygon
    Rented:
    Hippowdon
    Mamoswine
    Steelix
    (Rhyperior if I have enough owned, not sure what the rule is anymore.)
    because you own over 4, you can have a total of 8 pokes (owned + rent). you already have eight, so you cant have rhyperior. If you own 6, you can have a total of 10.
    URPG Stats

Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

Thunder410 is the new leader of the Ground Dojo. What Mubz said.

------------

Apparently, this wasn't posted on the rules. The URPG Dojo League isn't a permanent thing, it is supposed to be a six month tourney. Since it was started on April 15th, it will end on October 15th. For prizes and further rules, look below;

-The trainer who manages to beat all 16 gyms will be the league sensei. However, if another trainer manages to beat all 16 dojos too, he or she will be able to challenge the current sensei to a battle, and so on.
    -Defeating the league has no value for challenging the Elite 4 whatsoever.
    -The trainer who remains the league sensei at the end of the year shall receive the tournament prize. The best gym leader shall also receive a prize.
    -The tournament prize will consist of ANY Pokémon, alongside 2 TM, 2 BM/MT/SM and one held item.
    -The gym prize will consist of one of the RENT Pokémon held as OWN, alongside 2 TM, 2 BM/MT/SM, and one held item. If all Pokémon in the dojo are OWN, any Pokémon of said dojo type shall be awarded, alongside the bonus stuff.

Payouts for the league sensei matches will be 4k winner, 3k loser, and 4k referee.

Rules for a League Sensei Battle

• 6 vs 6
    • Revolution
    • Holds On
    • Sleep/Freeze Clause
    • OHKO Clause
    • Normal Terrain/Weather
    • No Legendary Pokemon

Current league sensei is Magikchicken.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

That... all would have been nice to know.

Also, it's only 6 months now? Was a year, last I heard.
    Wat

Adding Donphan to owned lineup, and since that gives me 6 owned, I'll rent out a Rhyperior.

I have a few questions:
    (1) What are the requirements for rematching the champion if you lose to them? Do you need to wait or can you do it as often as you want or what?

(2) What determines "Best" Dojo leader?

(3) Being Dragon Dojo, if I own all of my pokemon that means I own every fully evolved non-legendary dragon type, so the best Dojo Leader prize would seem somewhat pointless (And I have heard others say that if it is not in their team it probably isn't very good)

(4) Has anyone seen L285 (Bug leader) recently? I haven't seen him on AIM since about when this started and I need to challenge him.

(5) If we have enough other owned, are we allowed to rent a pokemon we put in daycare? I would assume WCs are excluded if so...

I WILL BE AWAY AT CAMP FOR TWO WEEKS STARTING SUNDAY. IF AIM SHOWS I AM ONLINE IT WILL BECAUSE BECAUSE I LEFT IT OPEN AT HOME BUT WILL BE REALLY FAR AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER. IT IS A NO ELECTRONICS CAMP AND I THEREFORE CAN'T GET ON AT ALL DURING THAT PERIOD. THE DRAGON DOJO WILL BE CLOSED TO ALL DURING THAT TIME.

Thanks in advance
    Ash K.
    Dragon Dojo
    URPG Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Elite Four Member, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAshMew; PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    I have a few questions:
    (1) What are the requirements for rematching the champion if you lose to them? Do you need to wait or can you do it as often as you want or what?

I'd say that challengers that lose, even if it is the champion, must wait one week for a re-challenge.

(2) What determines "Best" Dojo leader?

[B]Record of W/D/L and based on my judgement, so even if someone as like a 50/0/10 record because he battled the same person that is very much weaker than him over 10 times, he might not get the prize./B]

(3) Being Dragon Dojo, if I own all of my pokemon that means I own every fully evolved non-legendary dragon type, so the best Dojo Leader prize would seem somewhat pointless (And I have heard others say that if it is not in their team it probably isn't very good)

But technically, you still have 4 Rentals. Still, I can only say too bad. D: You will just have to settle for another dragon-type that you own and prolly trade it off for something equally valuable later on.

(5) If we have enough other owned, are we allowed to rent a pokemon we put in daycare? I would assume WCs are excluded if so...

... I don't really get what you mean.
    Bug Dojo is open due to the leader's inactivity.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

Blog Entries

I have a question, why is there no Dark type dojo? I just read through the list and saw theres a dojo for every type except that one
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa
    IGN: Cat
    3Ds FC: 0962-9582-2336

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Cat320 View Post
    I have a question, why is there no Dark type dojo? I just read through the list and saw theres a dojo for every type except that one
    Its already been addressed here

Blog Entries

Ah, thank you ^^
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa
    IGN: Cat
    3Ds FC: 0962-9582-2336

Blog Entries

i've not seen neonsands online or battling in a long time, as such I would love to deplace him as leader!

mons:
    Own: Forry, Metagross, Magnezone
    Rent: Scyzor, Lucario, Empoleon
    TM: Iron tail

if we can have a wildcard, is TTar acceptable? i think that sandstream would greatly benefit the gym.

I am two battles away from owning a Empoleon

I've applied for canalave gym, This is a secondary application to that, if neonsands has been active and i just haven't seen him, then he can keep the dojo.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

Well, he was on BMG yesterday. I haven't seen him on aim too much lately though, but I remember seeing him on not too long ago.
    Wat

Prince of All Blazikens! Magikchicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by derian View Post
    Well, he was on BMG yesterday. I haven't seen him on aim too much lately though, but I remember seeing him on not too long ago.
    I talked to him two days ago; he's still on vacation.

Hold your horses, pman.
    My Stats Page

The Light Story
    The Shadowed Story

The Dark Story

A Glimpse of the Future

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his FFA winnings??"
    "They're OVER 9000!!!"

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am back now. I left a message in my sig that I was going on vacation and the week before i went I had my AIM status as that I would be going on vacation. I have to balance work, social life, and my sport so sorry if I am not on all the time. I do try to be on whenever I can.

Blog Entries

soz dude, i haden't seen you in a month and nor had WTP so we figured you must have been inactive.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

I may not have internet for about a week so all Dojo challenges are on hold until further notice.

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast