The URPG Dojo League - Over!

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The URPG Dojo League - Over!

Battle Master

Default The URPG Dojo League - Over!

THE URPG DOJO LEAGUE

by Xaiaku

The Dojo league is a series of 16 dojos, each consisting of a specific type of Pokémon, that will be accessible for owning and challenging ONLY for those who joined either the PE2K or the BMG URPG after April 15th. League ends in a year.

-Would you like to own a Dojo? Here's how:

1. You must own at least 1 of your Dojo Pokémon, which must be the same Type as the Dojo. {ex. Raichu for Electric is ok. Houndoom for Ghost is not.}
    2. If there are multiple applications for the same dojo at one time, the best will be chosen.
    3. When selecting an open Dojo, choose fully evolved Pokémon based on the Dojo type (Vermillion City is Electric so Raichu would be a choice.) You are allowed only one Pokémon that isn’t the Dojo’s type (Houndoom for Ecruteak since there aren't that many Ghost types.) These are called wild cards. IT'S UP TO THE LEAGUE ORGANIZER WHAT THEY CLASSIFY AS A WILDCARD. ONLY CERTAIN POKEMON ARE ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T STUPID EXAMPLES: MAGMAR IN A WATER DOJO OR MISMAGIUS IN A NORMAL DOJO. You cannot have a Wild card as a RENTED Pokemon. You can only request a Wildcard if you OWN that Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon aren't allowed as Dojo Pokemon.
    4. You can't use a wild card until it's approved by the LO. So even if you post it here as a change to your line-up, as long as it's not approved you can't use it. Pokemon of the dojo type can be used once you post the switch in this thread; you don't have to wait for the LO to edit it into the line up.
    5. The Pokémon you choose that you don't own will be borrowed from the Dojo. You will have to buy TM’s from the Pokémart and teach them to your borrowed Dojo Pokémon. It is suggested that you own as many as the Dojo Pokémon yourself as you can.
    6. If you catch a new Pokemon and want to switch it with a borrowed Dojo Pokemon, you may do so. Any TM's on the borrowed Pokemon will transfer to the replacement Pokemon of the same type. Tauros -> Tauros {TM's transfer.} Tauros -> Blisssey {TM's don't transfer.}
    7. As a special bonus, Dojo Senseis who own 4 Dojo Pokémon may add up to 2 extra legal Pokémon to their Dojo Pool (rented or owned), for a total of 8 Dojo Pokémon. Dojo Senseis who own 6 Dojo Pokémon may add up to 4 legal Pokémon to their Dojo Pool (rental or owned) for a total of 10 Dojo Pokémon
    8. The trainer who manages to beat all 16 gyms will be the league sensei. However, if another trainer manages to beat all 16 dojos too, he or she will be able to challenge the current sensei to a battle, and so on. Challengers that loses, including the League Sensei, must wait for a week to re-challenge.
    9. Defeating the league has no value for challenging the Elite 4 whatsoever.
    10. The trainer who remains the league sensei at the end of the year shall receive the tournament prize. The best gym leader shall also receive a prize.
    11. The tournament prize will consist of ANY Pokémon, alongside 2 TM, 2 BM/MT/SM and one held item.
    12. The gym prize will consist of one of the RENT Pokémon held as OWN, alongside 2 TM, 2 BM/MT/SM, and one held item. If all Pokémon in the dojo are OWN, any Pokémon of said dojo type shall be awarded, alongside the bonus stuff.

Rules for a League Sensei Battle
    (Winner receives $4k, loser receives $3k, referee receives $4k)

• 6 vs 6
    • Revolution
    • Holds On
    • Sleep/Freeze Clause
    • OHKO Clause
    • Normal Terrain/Weather
    • No Legendary Pokemon

Dojo Master - Synthesis

Normal Dojo
    Leader: Feng
    AIM: cooldunsparce
    Belt: Pure
    TM: Sleep Talk
    Pokemon: Furret, Dunsparce, Togekiss, Ambipom, Porygon2, Clefable (O), Miltank, Girafarig(R)

Fire Dojo
    Leader: Monbrey
    AIM: monbrey
    Belt: Flame
    TM: Fire Blast
    Pokémon: Charizard, Magmortar, Blaziken, Infernape, Camerupt, Arcanine, Houndoom (O), Ninetales (R)

Water Dojo
    Leader: Kai-Mei
    AIM: Dangokai
    Belt: Sea
    TM: Rain Dance
    Pokemon: Milotic, Kingdra, Lapras, Swampert, Empoleon, Lanturn, Dragonite, Starmie, Ludicolo, Politoed (O)

Electric Dojo
    Leader: Buzzer
    AIM: herbalb582
    Belt: Shock
    TM: Thunderbolt
    Pokemon: Electivire, Luxray, Jolteon, Jolteon, Raichu, Lanturn (O), Rotom-C, Rotom-F, Manectric, Electrode (R)

Grass Dojo
    Leader: Gmandiddy
    AIM: gmandiddy
    Belt: Leaf
    TM: Bullet Seed
    Pokémon: Venusaur, Sceptile, Ludicolo, Roserade, Tangrowth, Leafeon, Cacturne (O), Breloom, Jumpluff, Abomasnow, (R)

Ice Dojo
    Leader: Roulette Dares
    AIM: roulette16dares
    Belt: Shimmer
    TM: Ice Beam
    Pokemon: Jynx, Walrein, Lapras, Glaceon, Empoleon, Mamoswine (O), Froslass, Abomasnow, Weavile, Delibird (R)

Fighting Dojo
    Leader: Sir Psycho Sexy/Hide in Plain Sight
    AIM: Matt5skip
    Belt: Impact
    TM: Bulk Up
    Pokemon: Infernape, Lucario, Heracross, Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Electivire (O), Machamp, Breloom, Gallade (R)

Poison Dojo
    Leader: AceTrainer14
    AIM: niteethan
    Belt: Acid
    TM: Toxic
    Pokemon: Drapion, Nidoqueen, Crobat, Nidoking, Venusaur, Skuntank, Gengar, Gliscor (O), Tentacruel (R)

Ground Dojo
    Leader: Legendary Master
    AIM: pokemonmaster555@comcast.net
    Belt: Terra
    TM: Earthquake
    Pokémon: Flygon, Garchomp, Camerupt, Torterra, Swampert, Tyranitar, Golem (O), Mamoswine, Gliscor, Rhyperior (R)

Flying Dojo
    Leader: Ebail
    AIM: Y2Beric
    Belt: Wing
    TM: Roost
    Pokemon: Crobat, Honchkrow, Togekiss, Gliscor, Dragonite, Salamence, Charizard, Scizor (O), Skarmory, Aerodactyl(R)

Psychic Dojo
    Leader: Magikchicken
    AIM: MagikchickenURPG
    Belt: Mind
    TM: Calm Mind
    Pokémon: Metagross, Starmie, Gallade, Exeggutor, Alakazam, Wobbuffet, Gengar (O), Claydol, Bronzong (R)

Bug Dojo
    Leader: kanga
    AIM: kangaoncoke
    Belt: Buzz
    TM: X-Scissor
    Pokémon: Heracross, Armaldo, Forretress, Shuckle, Vespiqueen, Yanmega, Drapion (O), Scizor, Scyther, Wormadam Trash(R)

Rock Dojo
    Leader: Banditos
    AIM: Ty Albro
    Belt: Geode
    TM: Stealth Rock
    Pokemon: Rhyperior, Tyranitar, Armaldo, Golem (O), Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Cradily, Rampardos (R)

Ghost Dojo
    Leader: Evanfardreamer
    AIM: evanfardreamer
    Belt: Ghoul
    TM: Shadow Ball
    Pokemon: Mismagius, Dusknoir, Banette, Gengar (O), Froslass, Spiritomb, Rotom-H, Rotom-W

Dragon Dojo
    Leader: Ash K.
    AIM: MewAlcadiesMew
    Belt: Aura
    TM: Dragon Pulse
    Pokémon: Garchomp, Charizard, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence , Kingdra (O), Flygon, Kingdra, Altaria, Dragonite (R)

Steel Dojo
    Leader: Neonsands
    AIM: NeonsandsURPG
    Belt: Mecha
    TM: Flash Cannon
    Pokémon: Forretress, Bastiodon, Empoleon, Metagross, Bronzong, Aggron, Steelix (O), Lucario, Scizor, Skarmory (R)
    Last edited by Stinky; 5th March 2011 at 02:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow AiedailEclipsed On Twitter Add AiedailEclipsed on Facebook

Default Re: The URPG Dojo League - (Sign-up on May 12th!)

*cough* So what of the people that join April 15th to May 11th?
    "Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Master of Hats and Ponies Lord Fedora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AiedailEclipsed View Post
    *cough* So what of the people that join April 15th to May 11th?
    It was a starter date because we didn't know when the opening would be yet. He'll change it when he sees that we do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    I've got 4 Smash Bros. tournaments I've gotta get to this summer, and I'll be damned if the apocalypse is going to stop me.
    Real life hit like a hurricane, hence the inactivity. Still dealing with it, but I'll be on more now.

Blog Entries
    Follow AiedailEclipsed On Twitter Add AiedailEclipsed on Facebook

I've got it.
    "Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Battle Master

And, now we have a banner.
    Thanks Aei.

Default Re: The URPG Dojo League - (Sign-up on May 15th!)

What time zone is May 12th starting in?

Quote Originally Posted by L285 View Post
    What time zone is May 12th starting in?
    More than likely EST.

"lets get chesnaughty" Nitro 12:52 am
    nuts in my mouf

Hannah Warder 7:50 pm
    fd is a beautiful chocolate man

Battle Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
    More than likely EST.
    At 00:00 MTZ (Marth time zone)
    Which is actually -6:00 GMT.

Don't worry, first come is NOT first serve if there are a bunch of applications on the same day(s).

Insanity is the one truth Senzura's Avatar
    Blog Entries

* crowds around fighting dojo, waiting for May 15th*

IT WILL BE MINE

URPG StatslNational Park
    Im a ranger in that URPG thing. ask me to...range?

PM me if you have an idea for a signiture.

Quote Originally Posted by Senzura View Post
    * crowds around fighting dojo, waiting for May 15th*

IT WILL BE MINE
    *does same with Poison Dojo*

How many Fighting Pokemon do you plan to bring to the try-outs? Or will you just bring as many as you can?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoku View Post
    *does same with Poison Dojo*

How many Fighting Pokemon do you plan to bring to the try-outs? Or will you just bring as many as you can?
    Right now I only own one of the team Im going to use (Blazikan). However I plan on having a smroomish story done soon, and Im going to buy machop, so Ill own half my team

URPG StatslNational Park

Blog Entries

I'd kind of like Fire, but I'm guessing it'll be popular and hard to get.
    I've already got Growlithe (soon to be Arcanine) though!
    Challenge the Snowpoint Gym and get iced!

Quote Originally Posted by Senzura View Post
    Right now I only own one of the team Im going to use (Blazikan). However I plan on having a smroomish story done soon, and Im going to buy machop, so Ill own half my team
    Cool. I've got Crobat now, and I'm doing a story deal that will land me a Bulbasaur. Then, I'm gonna bite the bullet and try to pull off a combo Gastly/Croagunk story. Also, while raising my new Pokemon, I'm gonna use the winnings to buy a Nidoran (M). 'Tis gonna be fun.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoku View Post
    Cool. I've got Crobat now, and I'm doing a story deal that will land me a Bulbasaur. Then, I'm gonna bite the bullet and try to pull off a combo Gastly/Croagunk story. Also, while raising my new Pokemon, I'm gonna use the winnings to buy a Nidoran (M). 'Tis gonna be fun.
    Hopefully all those people who started with Riolu won't come rushing toward the fighting dojo. Luckily for you poisen isn't a popular type, so you'll most likely get it.

URPG StatslNational Park

Blog Entries

*Stares at fire gym* the badge name is my name!!!! must get with Charmander/meleon/izard

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast