Swiftly Reffed Battles (sorta) - Page 3
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Swiftly Reffed Battles (sorta)

Now with Mega Evolution swiftgallade46's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Swiftly Reffed Battles (sorta)

2v2 | Revo | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Synthesis: (W) 1K Vs. Airik (L) .5K
    Syn's Gengar took a Shadow Ball from Jellicent then Pain Splited and KOd with Shadow Ball. It did the same with Espeon who HP Fired it, then KOd with Sucker Punch.
    Syn: Gengar|M|Levitate + 1 Unsent Pokemon vs. Airik: Jellicent|M|Water Absorb + Espeon|F|Magic Bounce
    I get 1K
    "Rogue Operative Xail" Rogue Operative 8:03 pm
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal
    Don't even get me started about how she got Lade!

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!
    Ask me to ref on URPG's AIM or Skype Blast Chats!

Blog Entries

1v1| dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03: (Lx7) 3.5K VS. Blue Towel (Wx7) 0K (perma)
    Basics. Vigoroth kept Slacking Off Double-Edge damage and KOing with Focus Punch after Eevee slept from Yawn.
    ML: Eevee|M|Adaptability vs. BT: Vigoroth|M|Vital Spirit
    I get 3.5K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

2v2 | dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03: (L) .5K Vs. Ash K. (W) 1K
    Basic. Ash's Murkrow defeated Eevee with a Brave "Krow" followed by Roost and Sucker Punch. It got a Sucker Punch off on Gengar and went down to Tbolt, but Sableye came in and finished up with a Shadow Sneak.
    Ml: Eevee|M|Adaptability + Gengar|M|Levitate vs. Ash: Murkrow|F|Prankster + Sableye|M|Prankster
    I get 1K

2v2 | dppt | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03: (L) .5K Vs. Ash K. (W) 1K
    Basic. Ash's Pikachu (lol) stood up for a while against ML's Jolteon with Quick Attack and HP Ground, but its lack of ExtremeSpeed allowed Jolt to get the KO first with Double-Edge. Next up for Ash was Murkrow who finished off Jolteon with a Sucker Punch and KOd Eevee with a Flying Gem boosted Brave "Krow".
    Ml: Jolteon|M|Volt Absorb + Eevee|M|Adaptability vs. Ash: Pikachu|M|Static + Murkrow|F|Prankster
    I get 1K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | Revo | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Velo Jello: (W) 1.5K Vs. Airik: (L) .75K
    Velo started with Breloom against Airiks Weavile who Fake Outed and used its Normal Gem. Pickpocket then activated and it unluckily stole Breloom's Toxic Orb. Taking a single MAch Punch, Weavile threw out an Ice Punch and an Ice Shard, taking out Breloom before falling to Toxic damage. Next in were Jolteon for Airik and Serperior for Velo. Jolteon Volt Switched into Infernape who took a Choice Specs boosted Leaf Storm. However, after a boost from Contrary, Serperior managed to KO nape as well. Whimsicott came in and tried to hax with Stun Spore, but it missed and Whimsi was OHKOd by a +4 SpA Specs Leaf Storm. Last up was Jolteon who HP Iced before going down as well. (Leaf Storm came hilariously close to missing twice in a row with a roll of 89 then 90. Clearly my dice enjoy getting people's hopes up only to tear them down immediately.)
    Velo: Breloom|F|Poison Heal + Serperior|M|Contrary + Salamence|M|Intimidate (unsent) + Ditto|GL|Limber (unsent) vs. Airik: Weavile|M|Pickpocket + Jolteon|M|Volt Absorb + Infernape|M|Iron Fist + Whimsicott|M|Contrary
    I get 2K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

5v5 | dppt | Helds On | Rain | Road Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses/No Legendes/ Challenger sends first/ All Gym Pokemon know TM Bubblebeam
    AceTrainerLiam (W) 3K Vs. Turtwing A. (L) 1.5K
    Humliau Gym Battle. Turt started off well with Ninjask Subbing against Rotom's Twave and getting a few boosts b/c of it. It Baton Passed these boosts to Electivire who, additionally, switched in on an electric move giving it +3 Speed and +2 Attack. Rotom subbed while Electivire went with Screech. Next, Electivire broke the Sub with ThunderPunch and took a Hydro Pump. With a sweep looming, Liam brought in Swampert who wasn't affected by another ThunderPunch. Swampert took a Low Kick, and KOd Electivire with an Earthquake. Galvantula came in and took out Swampert with a single Energy Ball, but it was quickly KOd by Kabutops' Stone Edge. Kabutops kept it up, KOing Ninjask as well with a Life Orb and Rain boosted Waterfall. In came Venusaur, but Liam switched to Tentacruel, so it used Worry Seed to take care of the Liquid Ooze problem. However, Turt's plan was apparently completely foiled next turn when, after taking an Acid Spray, Venusaur's Leech Seed happened to miss. Turt forfeited right away.
    Liam: Rotom-Wash|GL|Levitate + Swampert|M|Torrent + Tentacruel|M|Liquid Ooze + Kabutops|M|Swift Swim + 1 Unsent Pokemon vs. Turt: Ninjask|M|Speed Boost + Electivire|M|Motor Drive + Galvantula|F|Compundeyes + Venusaur|M|Overgrow + 1 Unsent Pokemon
    I get 2K
    Last edited by swiftgallade46; 1st September 2013 at 11:24 AM.
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | Revo | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Princess Crow: (W) 3K Vs. Akinai (L) 1.5K
    Ecruteak Gym Battle. Hannah began with a Tyranitar against Akinai's Sableye. Ttar was switch to Rotom-Wash and Sableye Taunted. Rotom-Wash was offensive anyway, being Choice Specs equipped, so it didn't mind. It dodged a Will-O-Wisp and got in its first thunderbolt. Next, Sableye got a Confuse Ray on it and Rotom smacked. Sableye finally managed to get Rotom with a Will-O-Wisp before going down to a second Tbolt. Banette came in and Trick Roomed while Rotom used Tbolt. Then, Banette used Hex and Rotom got off its final Tbolt before getting KOd by a combination of Sand, Burn, and its Confusion damage, plus Hex. Next up was Golurk for Akinai and Tyranitar again for Hannah. Ttar switched out for Hannah's Chandelure which was not affected by a Hammer Arm. Golurk used EQ and Chandelure got a Will-O-Wisp on it before going down to a second EQ. Salamence was up next for Hannah. It took a Curse and finished off Golurk with a Crunch, activating Moxie. Trick Room ended, and Akinai's Chandelure came in. Chandelure managed to Take a Crunch and Burn Salamence with Will-O-Wisp, but another Crunch was enough to KO it. Hannah earned a Fog Badge.
    Hannah: Tyranitar|M|Sand Stream + Rotom-Wash|GL|Levitate + Chandelure|F|Shadow Tag + Salamence|M|Moxie vs. Akinai: Sableye|M|Prankster + Banette|F|Cursed Body + Golurk|M|Iron Fist + Chandelure|F|Flame Body
    I get 2K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | DPPt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03: (L) .75K Vs. Magnesium: (W) 1.5K
    ML started with Gengar against MG's Weavile. Gengar threatened a Focus Blast, so MG brought in his Roserade. Roserade took the attack, then used Extrasenory while Gengar used Psychic. Neither move KOd, but Gengar was pretty weakened. Weavile come in on the next Psychic, making it ineffective. It then used Night Slash before Gengar could pull off a hit with Focus Blast. Next up for ML was Blaziken who threatened a Sky Uppercut. Once again, MG switched, this time to Gliscor. Blazikens speed was ever-rising so Gliscor decided to try and end things quickly with an Acrobatics against Blaziken's Flare Blitz. It then Quick Attacked to finish Blaziken off. Glaceon was next for ML. It used Blizzard, so MG switched AGAIN (lol) into Weavile. Weavile used Swords Dance and took a Double-Edge. It then used Brick Brake which barely didn't KO, but the Double-Edge that came next took out Glaceon from recoil. ML's Charizard was next. Charizard used Flamethrower to KO, but not before taking a Night Slash. MG then sent in Gengar who KOd with Thunder Bolt.
    ML: Gengar|M|Levitate + Blaziken|M|Speed Boost + Glaceon|M|Snow Cloak + Charizard|M|Blaze vs. MG: Weavile|M|Pressure + Roserade|M|Natural Cure + Gliscor|M|Sand Veil + Gengar|M|Levitate
    I get 2K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

2v2 | Revo | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Synthesis: (W) 1K Vs. Airik: (L) .5K
    Syn started out with his Gliscor against Airik's Infernape. Infernape used HP Ice and scor Rock Polished. Next turn, Airik forgot that Feint would have KOd and tried to HP Ice again, but a Flying Gem boosted Acrobatics was all Gliscor needed to ohko. Next up for Airik was Torkoal who took an Earthquake but KOd scor with a Gyro Ball. Finally, Syn's Gengar finished up the battles with a Sludge Bomb to KO Torkoal.
    Syn: Gliscor|M|Sand Veil + Gengar|M|Levitate vs. Airik: Infernape|M|Iron Fist + Torkoal|M|White Smoke
    I get 1K

Synthesis: (W) 1K Vs. Airik: (L) .5K
    Syn began this time with Aerodactyl while Airik went with Simisage. Wing Attack would have been enough to 2HKO Simisage, but it healed slightly with Leech Seed. Ambipom switched in for Aero next turn and took a Rock Slide. It used Fake Out, then took out Simisage with a Fire Punch. Carracosta was up next for Airik. It was paralyzed early by a Thunder Wave from Ambi and couldn't move, thereby losing its chance to Shell Smash. Ambi kept up the pressure with Low Kick, and Carracosta got in a Waterfall and an Aqua Jet before going down.
    Syn: Aerodactyl|M|Pressure + Ambipom|M|Technician vs. Airik: Simisage|M|Overgrow + Carracosta|M|Sturdy
    I get 1K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

2v2 | DPPt | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Synthesis: (W) 1K Vs. GliscorMan (L) .5K
    Syn began with an Alakazam while Gman started with his Gastrodon which was OHKOd by a LOrb boosted Energy Ball. Bouffalant was up next, but it only got in a single Head Charge before it was 2HKOd by Psychic.
    Syn: Alakazam|M|Magic Guard + 1 Unsent Pokemon vs. Gman: Gastrodon|F|Storm Drain + Bouffalant|M|Reckless
    I get 1K

2v2 | DPPt | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Synthesis: (L) 1K Vs. GliscorMan (W) .5K
    I will admit Syn's loss is kind of my fault because I was rushing and forgot Ditto's HP doesn't change so I answered one of his questions about whether or not an attack would KO wrong. Either way, Gman won all of the speed ties, so he probably would have won anyway. It started with Gman's Boldore against Syn's Dugtrio. Dugtrio EQ'd, but Boldore Exploded and both were KOd. Then Carracosta came in for Gman and Ditto for Syn. Ditto's Imposter made it change into Dittocosta, and they both Shell Smashed. However, Carracosta went first next turn, and it OHKOd Dittocosta with a Hydro Pump.
    Syn: Dugtrio|M|Arena Trap + Ditto|GL|Imposter Vs. Gman: Boldore|M|Sturdy + Carracosta|M|Solid Rock
    I get 1K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | DPPt | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Sky Lark: (W) 3K Vs. MuddyMudkip (L) 1.5K
    Cianwood Gym Battle. Sky started with Togekiss against Muddy's Electivire Wild Card. Electivire threatened with Thunder Punch, so Togekiss switched into Dugtrio and the move failed. Dugtrio had Electivire trapped with Arena Trap, and it used Earthquake. Electivire fired back with an Ice Punch, but the recoil from Life Orb and the damage from Dugtrio's Rocky Helmet were exactly enough to knock it out. Machamp came in next for Muddy, and took a Sucker Punch before KOing Dugtrio with Vacuum Wave. Next in for Sky was Dragonite who threatened a Hurricane which wouldn't miss because of Machamp's No Guard. Machamp switched with Gallade and Hurricane missed. Gallade tried an Ice Punch, but Dragonite switched in to Blaziken who took little damage. Gallade was locked into Ice Punch from Choice Scarf, so it switched into Conkeldurr while Blaziken used Swords Dance and gained a Speed Boost. Blaziken used Fire Punch to get a 2HKO, but it took a Superpower and Life Orb recoil. Machamp came in and was KOd by a Brave Bird whose recoil also KOd Blaziken. Finally, Gallade come in against Dragonite and burned it with a Will-O-Wisp, causing its Wing Attack to do less damage. However, Muddy had forgotten that this would cause Gallade to be locked into Will-O-Wisp by Choice Scarf. With Gallade being her last Pokemon, she was forced to forfeit. Sky was awarded the Storm Badge.
    Sky: Togekiss|F|Serene Grace + Dugtrio|M|Arena Trap + Dragonite|M|Multiscale + Blaziken|M|Speed Boost vs. Muddy: Electivire|M|Motor Drive + Machamp|M|No Guard + Gallade|M|Justified + Conkeldurr|M|Sheer Force
    I get 2K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

1v1| dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03: (Lx10) 5K Vs. Elysia (Wx10) 10K
    ML's Pidgey/Pidgeotto only used Wing Attack. Litwick/Lampent would burn it with Will-O-Wisp or Flame Body each battle, and then Overheat and Burn damage would KO against Pidgey with an extra Ember needed for Pidgeotto. Occasionally, Will-O-Wisp or Overheat would miss, but this hardly made a difference as ML continues to send Wing Attack.
    ML: Pidgey|M|Keen Eye --> Pidgeotto|M|Tangled Feet Vs. Elysia: Litwick|F|Flame Body --> Lampent|F|Flame Body
    I get 5K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | Revo | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Elamite: (L) .75K Vs. Sky Lark: (W) 1.5K
    The battle began with smores' Sceptile against Sky's Jynx. Sceptile got in a Leaf Storm before being OHKOd by a Blizzard. Beedrill came in next for smores and took a Psychic as it Agilitied. It then received its Swarm boost, and KOd Jynx with an X-Scissor. Dragonite was in next for Sky and it KOd Beedrill with ExtremeSpeed before it could use Endeavor. Next up for smores was Huntail who was Paralyzed by Thunder Wave and got in an Ice Beam. Dragonite used Roost next turn as Huntail used Screech successfully. Dragonite then switched out for Ludicolo who took an Ice Fang. Ludicolo used Teeter Dance to get Para-fusion on Huntail. Huntail smacked a few times, but managed to successfully Scary Face twice before going down to an Energy Ball and an Electric Hidden Power. Finally, Masquerain came in. It became confused by Teeter Dance, but managed to Quiver Dance Twice as Ludicolo set up Rain with Rain Dance. Masquerain tried to KO Ludicolo with Bug Buzz, but it kept smacking and was eventually taken out by a series of Waterfalls before it could sweep.
    Smores: Sceptile|M|Overgrow + Beedrill|F|Swarm + Huntail|M|Swift Swim + Masquerain|F|Intimidate vs. Sky: Jynx|F|Oblivious + Dragonite|M|Multiscale + Ludicolo|M|Swift Swim + Heracross|M|Guts (unsent)
    I get 2K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | DPPt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Magnesium: (W) 1.5K Vs. Turtwing A. (L) .75K
    The battle began with Turt's Galvantula out against MG's Steelix who Rock Polished as Blaziken switched in. It than Dug as Blaziken Bulked Up. Blaziken then used Flamethrower as Steelix used Sandstorm. Steelix then used Rock Tomb and Blaziken used Bulk Up. Another Flamethrower, and Steelix went down. Next, Magnesium sent out Gliscor and went for an Acrobatics. Blaziken used Brave Bird before going down. Next up for Turt was Slowbro, but he switched into Hitmonlee who was KOd by Acrobatics. Turt had to leave, so he forfeited.
    MG: Steelix|M|Moxie + Gliscor|M|Sand Veil + 2 Unsent Pokemon vs. Turt: Galvantula|F|Compoundeyes + Blaziken|M|Speed Boost + Slowbro|M|Regenerator + Hitmonlee|M|Reckless
    I get 2K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

Elamite: (W) 1.5K Vs. Axion (L) .75K
    Smores began with Scolipede against Axion's Skarmory who set up Stealth Rocks as Scol switched out for Galvantula. Galvantula used Thunder on Metagross as it swotched in for Skarmory, and got the hit thanks to Compoundeyes. It then Thundered again while Metagross used Earthquake and finally took out Metagross with a Discharge after taking a Bullet Punch. Next in for Axion was Gliscor. Galvantula switched out for Kabutops as Gliscor used Fire Fang. Gliscor used Earthquake as Kabutops used Icy Wind, allowing it to outspeed next turn and KO Gliscor with an Ice Beam after a Quick Attack. Axion sent in Skarmory again and smores used Waterfall twice, as Skarmory Steel Winged the same amount, KOing on the second hit. Galvantula came in next and attacked Skarmory with Discharge, but Axion switched to Bastiodon who took the attack and become Paralyzed. Galvantula Volt Switched into Scolipede who took an Ancientpower, then KOd with an Earthquake. Skarmory came in next and got hit with an Aqua Tail before KOing Scol with an Air Slash. Galvantula was up again, but Stealth Rocks had weakened it so much that one Feint was enought to take it out. Finally, smores sent in Mr. Mime who KOd Skarmory with a Thunder Bolt.
    Smores: Scolipede|M|Quick Feet + Galvantula|M|Compoundeyes + Kabutops|M|Swift Swim + Mr. Mime|F|Filter vs. Axion: Skarmory|M|Sturdy + Metagross|GL|Clear Body + Gliscor|M|Hyper Cutter + Bastiodon|M|Sturdy
    I get 2K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | DPPt | Helds On | Sun | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    SLCalamity: (L) 1.5K Vs. Synthesis: (W) 3K
    Mistralton Gym Battle. Syn began with Dragonite while SLC kicked things off his Chandelure who trapped Dnite with Shadow Tag. Chandelure missed a Will-O-Wisp as Dragonite used Bulldoze to ensure it would outspeed. Dnite then subbed causing Chandy's W-o-W to fail again. SLC switched to Hydreigon to avoid an Earthquake and broke Dragonite's Sub with a Dragon Pulse. Dragonite also got in a Dragon Rush on Hydreigon dealing plenty of damage and allowing ExtremeSpeed to KO next turn. SLC sent Chandy back in and hit with a W-o-W before Dragonite could Safeguard. However, Dnite used Heal Bell next turn and Chandy Cursed it. (potty mouth) Chandy finally used Pain Split before falling to an Earthquake from Dnite. SLC sent in his own Dnite and took an Icy Wind to the face before KOing Syn's Dnite with Ice Punch. Salamence burst onto the scene with an Outrage that KOd Dragonite and activated Moxie. SLC's last resort was Glalie who Protected. This allowed it to activate Moody and let mence get confused from fatigue. However, mence's Lum Berry quickly healed it and Glalie felt the next Outrage before forcing Salamence to switch from Red Card. In came Staraptor who took an Ice Beam. Glalie then Protected from a Choice Band boosted Quick Attack, attempting to get an Evasion boost from Moody. However, this is SLC we're talking about, so obviously he wasn't lucky enough to get the boost he wanted and he promptly forfeited.
    SLC: Chandelure|M|Shadow Tag + Hydreigon|M|Levitate + Dragonite|M|Multiscale + Glalie|M|Moody vs. Syn: Dragonite|M|Multiscale + Salamence|M|Moxie + Staraptor|M|Intimidate + 1 Unsent Pokemon
    I get 2K
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal

My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast