Swiftly Reffed Battles (sorta) - Page 2

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Swiftly Reffed Battles (sorta)

Swifter than Swift swiftgallade46's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Swiftly Reffed Battles (sorta)

4v4 | bw | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    WinterVines (W) 1.5K Vs. Turtwing A (L) .75K
    Winter started with ambi using it to weaken hitmonlee with fake out then u-turn. She then sent in nape who subbed after an encore. Staraptor came in for Turt but nape was about to give it the ol' sub-focus punch after swords dancing to get rid of it's attack drop from raptor's intimidate. raptor Final gambited breaking nape's sub. nape then defeated hitmonlee by protecting an HJK then using Feint. A pair of Iron Fist boosted Thunder Punches were enough to KO Slowbro who missed with Zen Headbutt and nape used EQ on Nido who KOd it with Earth Power. Ambi came back in and finished up with Fake Out, earning Winter the win.
    Winter: Ambipom|M|Technician + Infernape|F|Iron Fist + Chandelure|F|Flash Fire (unsent) + Ludicolo|F|Swift Swim (unsent) vs. Turt: Hitmonlee|M|Reckless + Staraptor|F|Intimidate + Slowbro|M|Own Tempo + Nidoking|M|Sheer Force
    I get 2k for reffing
    "everything is awesome" Velo Jello 9:03 pm
    Hey swift, before I hate myself for thinking of this
    How many battles could a swift ref ref if a swift ref could ref swiftly

My URPG Stats!
    Ask me to ref on URPG's AIM!

Blog Entries

1v1| dppt | No Holds | Sun | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    AceTrainerLiam (Wx10)10K Vs. Turtwing A (Lx10)0K (perma)
    With Sun, Blaze, and higher speed, Torchic was able to 2HKO Togetic each time after recoil from Double Edge. During one battle, Tic decided to try metronome and got Fusion Bol and Twineedle which were kinda funny. It still lost though.
    Liam: Torchic|M|Blaze vs. Turt: Togetic|F|Hustle
    I get a total of 5K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | Revo | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Princess Crow (W) 1.5K Vs. Magnesium (L) .75K
    Hannah decided to use only Water-types while MG decided to stick with Flying-Types, so that each of them could prepare for a Gym. MG Chose a bit unwisely in terms of typing, and Hannah took full advantage, nearly KOing Gliscor with her Rotom-Wash right off the bat. Dragonite was then crippled by Will-O-Wisp and Volt Switch and fell to Starmie's Ice Beam. Starmie then took care of Gyarados with a pair of ThunderBolts before finally falling to Charizard's ThunderPunch. It did, however, manage to Rain Dance before getting KOd which allowed Kingdra to enter and sweep with Swift Swim and Waterfall.
    Hannah: Rotom-Wash|GL|Levitate + Starmie|GL|Natural Cure + Quagsire|M|Unaware + Kingdra|F|Swift Swim vs. MG: Gliscor|F|Hyper Cutter + Gyarados|M|Moxie + Charizard|M|Blaze + Dragonite|M|Multiscale
    I get 2K
    Last edited by swiftgallade46; 21st August 2013 at 12:47 AM.

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

1v1| dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03 (W) 1K Vs. Elysia (L) 0K (perma)
    Basic. Luxio just kept hammering away at Metapod until the Cocoon was KOd.
    ML: Luxio|M|Intimidate vs. Elysia: Metapod|F|Shed Skin
    I get .5K

1v1| dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03 (Wx4) 5K Vs. Elysia (Lx4) 0K (perma)
    Basics. ML just kept KOing Magikarp with Wild Charge. Nothing too outstanding.
    ML: Luxio|M|Intimidate vs. Elysia: Magikarp|F|Swift Swim
    I get 2K

Mlouden03 (L) .5K Vs. Elysia (W) 0K (perma)
    Basic. Metapod defeated Poochyena with a series of Bug Bites.
    ML: Poochyena|M|Run Away vs. Elysia: Metapod|F|Shed Skin
    I get .5K

Mlouden03 (W) 1K Vs. Elysia (L) 0K (perma)
    Basic. Poochyena KOd karp with some Crunches after getting hit by a few harmless Tackles.
    ML: Poochyena|M|Run Away vs. Elysia: Magikarp|F|Swift Swim
    I get .5K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Elysia (L) .75K Vs. MuddyMudkip (W) 1.5K
    Serp KOd Evire after some contrary-boosted leaf storms. it then fell to Gengar's sludge bomb after dealing some massive damage. Krow taunted Gar making it switch out. Zebstrika came in and Krow switched out to Elysia's TTar. Zeb dealt some damage to TTar but then it switched in to swampert. Pert KOd TTar with EQ but fell to Infernape's HP Grass. Infernape then took out Gengar but fell to Zebstrika who also managed to take out murkrow.
    Elysia: Murkrow|M|Prankster + Tyranitar|M|Sand Stream + Serperior|F|Contrary + Infernape|M|Blaze vs. Muddy: Gengar|M|Levitate + Electivire|M|Motor Drive + Zebstrika|M|Lightningrod + Swampert|M|Torrent
    I get 2K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

1v1 | dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03 (Lx5) 2.5K Vs. CommanderBadass (Wx5) 5K
    Basics. Eevee kept KOing Nido with Double-Edge and HP Ground.
    ML: Nidoran|M|Rivalry vs. CBA: Eevee|M|Adaptability
    I get 2.5K

1v1 | dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Mlouden03 (Wx2) 2K Vs. CommanderBadass (Lx2) 1K
    Basics. Nidorino came out on top with Rivalry boosted Double Kicks both times. Eevee got in a single Double-Edge each time.
    ML: Nidorino|M|Rivalry vs. CBA: Eevee|M|Adaptability
    I get 1K

Mlouden03 (W) 1K Vs. CommanderBadass (L) .5K
    Basic. Nidorino KOd Meowth with some Rivalry boosted Double Kicks. All it got hit with was Screech and Scratch. (No pickup.)
    ML: Nidorino|M|Rivalry vs. CBA: Meowth|M|Pickup
    I get .5K

Mlouden03 (Lx2) 1K Vs. Princess Crow (Wx2) 2K
    Basics. Nidorino had Poison Point this time and without the Rivalry boost, Eevee walked all over it with Double-Edge. Granted, the recoil was enough to KO Eevee both times, but Hannah still won b/c she issued the attack.
    ML: Nidorino|M|Poison Point Vs. Hannah: Eevee|F|Adaptability
    I get 1K
    PAID TO HERE.
    Last edited by swiftgallade46; 21st August 2013 at 12:46 AM.

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

Mlouden03 (Lx5) 2.5K Vs. Princess Crow (Wx5) 5K
    Eevee Tail Whipped and Double-Edged for a set of 5 ohkos. It was very lucky and never got fully par'd despite getting paralyzed practically every battle by either ThunderWave or even Thunderbolt.
    ML: Elekid|M|Static vs. Hannah: Eevee|F|Adaptability
    I get 2.5K

Mlouden03 (Wx5) 5K Vs. Princess of Crows (Lx5) 0K (perma)
    Electabuzz's Tbolt took out exactly half of Teddy's HP 2HKOing it each time. Hannah's Teddiursa's PickUp activated on third try.
    ML:Electabuzz|M|Static vs. Hannah: Teddiursa|F|PickUp
    I get 2.5K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

3v3| dppt | Helds On | Rain | Cave Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva/Legend Clauses
    Elamite (W) 3K Vs. SLCalamity (L) 1.5K
    Castelia Gym battle. It was really close, but the battle came to a pretty unlikely yet hilarious conclusion. Dragonite kicked things of for SLC against Smores' Armaldo. Dragonite was getting hurt by Super-Effective Stone Edge, so SLC threw in Kingdra instead. Kingdra was hit by a Bulldoze allowing Armaldo to outspeed, but it's Rain-boosted Stab Surf allowed Kingdra to win that round. Accelgor finished up where Armaldo left off and took out Kingdra with a Bug Buzz after failing to get the par from Body Slam. With not much for Accelgor to do against Dnite, it Final Gambited leaving Dnite to be KOd by an Ancientpower from Smores' Kabutops Wild Card. Now we get to the amusing conclusion of match. With Ludicolo in, and tops not at full health, a Life Orb boosted Seed Bomb would have sealed the deal and claimed victory for SLC. But of course my dice were all "Not today, bro!" and trolled SLC by Freezing his Ludi after and Ice Beam before it could attack. It stayed frozen (thanks to some more trolling from my dice) and Kabutops eventually Subbed and 2HKOd with X-Scissor. Lesson here? Never mess with swift's dice.
    Smores: Armaldo|M|Swift Swim + Accelgor|M|Hydration + Kabutops|M|Swift Swim vs. SLC: Dragonite|M|Multiscale + Kingdra|F|Swift Swim + Ludicolo|M|Swift Swim
    I get 1.5K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | dppt | Helds On | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Synthesis (W) 1.5K Vs. Turtwing A (L) .75K
    Syn's Togekiss switched out from Turt's Galavantula's Thunder, and Gliscor came in. After a U-Turn, Togekiss only needed to Flamethrower and Extremespeed before Galvantula went down. (But not before taking a Thunder.) Staraptor came in and cleaned up with a Brave Bird and Quick Attack while Togekiss Extremespeeded twice expecting Brave Bird to KO. Gliscor came in and Rock Polished as Staraptor Endeavored then Final Gambited. (Poison Heal + Toxic Orb prevented the KO.) Gliscor then Baton Passed to Darmanitan giving it the Speed+2 against Turt's Electivire who Ice Punched. Darmanitan used Encore then took the opportunity to Bulk Up. Ninjask came in and Protected for a Speed Boost, but Darmanitan Subbed. Turt forfeited as he saw no chance to win against Darmanitan with its many boosts and a Sub.
    Syn: Togekiss|M|Serene Grace + Gliscor|M|Poison Heal + Darmanitan|M|Sheer Force + 1 Unsent Pokemon vs. Turt: Galvantula|M|Compoundeyes + Staraptor|F|Intimidate + Electivire|M|Motor Drive + Ninjask|M|Speed Boost
    I get 2K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | dppt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Ash K. (W) 1.5K Vs. MuddyMudkip (L) .75K
    Ash switched Sableye in for Mamao to avoid a Focus Blast from Gengar. Swampert came in for Gar and tried to EQ/HPump Sableye to death, but it kept Subbing/Detecting/Calm Minding/Recovering so Swampert was switched out for Heracross once it's Burn got to be too much to bear. Heracross broke Sableye's Sub, but it was KOd by a Countered Megahorn. Breloom came in and dodged a Will-O-Wisp putting Sableye to sleep with Spore. Sableye was switched out for Sigilyph who attempted to Air Slash, but Gengar switched in and the attack missed (lol). Gengar took a Psyshock before KOing Sigilyph with Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball. It tried to Sucker Punch against Mamo, but Mamo just used Amnesia. Sucker Punch succeeded next turn but Ice Shard KOd Gengar. Breloom tried to finish off Mamo with a Drain Punch, but Mamo got a lucky roll and hit Breloom 5 times (only needed 4) with Icicle Spear for the KO. Swampert was already weakened a lot by Burn, so an EQ was all it needed to get KOd by Burn.
    Ash: Mamoswine|F|ThickFat + Sableye|M|Prankster + Sigilyph|F|Magic Guard + 1 Unsent Pokemon vs. Muddy: Gengar|M|Levitate + Swampert|M|Torrent + Breloom|M|Poison Heal + Heracross|M|Guts
    I get 2K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

6v6 | DPPt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    AceTrainerLiam (W) 2K Vs. Maxie (L) 1.5K
    Liam started out with Politoed against Maxie's Donphan. It almost got the OHKO with Surf in the Rain, but Sturdy activated and it got par'd but ThunderFang. Toed was replaced with Swampert who finished up with Waterfall. Crobat came in and tried to hax but Rain-boosted Waterfall was too much for it and it eventually fell, after giving pert time to set up Stealth Rocks as well. Next was Quagsire for Maxie and Liam switched to Ludicolo who hit Quag with Mega Drain and Energy Ball taking minimal damage. Quagsire went down and Flygon came in. Flygon was doing ok but it got frozen by an Ice Punch from Swampert who was back in. It then went down as well. Machamp came in and Liam switched in Scizor who Swords Danced. Scizor KO'd with Wing Attack getting through the Confusion from a DynamicPunch. Houndoom was last, and Scizor KOd it with an X-Scissor.
    ATL: Politoed|M|Drizzle + Swampert|M|Torrent + Scizor|M|Technician + Ludicolo|M|Swift Swim + 2 Unsent Pokemon vs. Maxie: Donphan|F|Sturdy + Quagsire|F|Water Absorb + Flygon|M|Levitate + Crobat|M|Inner Focus + Machamp|M|No Guard + Houndoom|M|Early Bird
    I get 3K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

Mlouden03: (Wx3)(Lx4) 5K Vs. Synthesis (Wx4)(Lx3) 5.5K
    Basics. Deino/Zweilous Outraged with a boost from Hustle each time. Hoppip/Skiploom got its wins by haxing with Leech Seed and Sleep Powder. If Sleep Powder missed, then Hoppip/Skiploom lost.
    ML: Deino --> Zweilous|M|Hustle vs. Synthesis Hoppip --> Skiploom|F|Chlorophyll
    I get 3.5K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

Mlouden03: (Lx7) 3.5K Vs. Voltaire Magnezone (Wx7) 7K
    Basics. ML's Eevee was 2hkod by Thunderbolt each time. Its Double-Edges didn't even matter.
    ML: Eevee|F|Adaptability vs. VM: Electabuzz|M|Static
    I get 3.5K

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

4v4 | DPPt | No Holds | Rain | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    Princess Crow (W) 3K Vs. Voltaire Magnezone (L) 1.5K
    Dewford Gym Match. Hannah DDanced with Dragonite against Electivire, taking a single Thunder. Dnite then swept KOing Electivire with EQ, Primeape with Wing Attack, Lucario with EQ, and Scrafty with Hurricane and Wing Attack. Scrafty managed to survive Hurricane and got past Confusion to use Rock Tomb, but it was too little too late. Hannah get's a shiny new Dewford Knuckle Gym Badge and TM Brick Break.
    Hannah: Dragonite|M|Multiscale + 3 Unsent Pokemon vs. VM: Electivire|M|Motordrive + Lucario|M|Inner Focus + Primeape|M|Anger Point + Scrafty|M|Moxie
    I get 2K
    Last edited by swiftgallade46; 21st August 2013 at 12:45 AM.

My URPG Stats!

Blog Entries

2v2 | DPPt | No Holds | No Starting Weather | Default Terrain | Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
    AceTrainerLiam: (W) 1K Vs. Mlouden03: (L).5K
    Liam's Blaziken set up a ton of Bulk Ups against ML's Garchomp allowing it to get the sweep with a Blaze Kick on Gengar and an HJK on Garchomp.
    Liam: Blaziken|M|Speed Boost + 1 Unsent Pokemon vs. ML: Garchomp|M|Sand Veil + Gengar|M|Levitate
    I get 1K

My URPG Stats!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast