Apply for a Gym - Page 36

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 638
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Apply for a Gym

  1. #526
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Striaton App because nobody challenges Goldenrod anymore D=

    Owned:
    Whimsicott
    Ludicolo
    Sceptile
    Serperior
    Starmie
    Gyarados
    Jellicent
    Swampert
    Infernape
    Blaziken
    Chandelure
    Arcanine

    As for TMs: Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Brine

  2. #527
    May the force be with you BK201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Coruscant
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Re going for Striaton.

    Owned:
    Darmanitan
    Blaziken
    Lapras
    Ferrothorn
    Houndoom
    Torterra

    Rent:
    Whimsicott
    Arcanine
    Starmie
    Milotic

    TM85 Fire Punch | TM Solarbeam | Brine

  3. #528
    i'm wide awake Felly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the cardboard box in front
    Posts
    1,598
    Blog Entries
    57
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Since WTP & Reaper are both going for Striaton, I'll go ahead and drop my Striaton app (I already deleted the post) & go for Saffron instead.

    Owned
    • Mr. Mime
    • Espeon
    • Metagross
    • Swoobat
    • Gallade

    Rentals
    • Starmie
    • Jynx
    • Slowking

    TM is Calm Mind, my AIM is iluvhim4eveh, & my forum name on all the URPG forums is Felly.


    URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Grader Log || Petalburg Woods

  4. #529
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,349
    Trophies

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProtobabe View Post
    Applying for Vermillion City Gym

    Owned:
    Luxray
    Raichu
    Electivire

    Rent:
    Jolteon
    Galvantula
    Rotom-Wash

    TM:
    Shock Wave
    Alright, gym is yours :)

  5. #530
    Registered User kanga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    345

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    I haven't seen Chainy on for a while, Monbrey want to over-ride him and accept me? :) pwetty pwease?

  6. #531
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,349
    Trophies

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    I haven't seen Chainy on for a while, Monbrey want to over-ride him and accept me? :) pwetty pwease?
    Chainy is still active.

  7. #532
    Registered User kanga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    345

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    I haven't seen Chainy on for a while, Monbrey want to over-ride him and accept me? :) pwetty pwease?
    Chainy is still active.
    Yeah I know he's still active :) Guess hes waiting to see if i can improve the line up :)

  8. #533
    Insane Particle Collider Pman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Skyrim
    Posts
    1,421
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    My psychic powers tell me saffron is open!

    OWNED
    Alakazam
    Metagross
    Wobbufet
    Espeon
    Gallade
    Jynx

    Rent
    Girafarig
    Bronzong
    Exeggutor
    Starmie
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

  9. #534
    The People's Champion Roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland, 1945
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post
    Why is a Water gym open? Those are never open. As such, I feel I must at least apply just to keep with tradition.

    Starmie
    Kingdra
    Feraligatr
    Ludicolo
    Floatzel
    Swampert
    Lanturn
    Rotom-Wash
    Empoleon
    Gyarados
    Tentacruel
    Toxicroak

    @AmericanTreeFrog; Needs more TM
    Yours as soon as you pick a TM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Applying for Castelia

    Owned:
    Accelgor
    Armaldo
    Drapion(WC)
    Escavalier
    Galvantula
    Heracross
    Leavanny
    Scolipede
    Volcarona

    Rent:
    Crustle
    Scizor
    Yanmega

    TM: U-turn
    AIM: Joltik Fish
    I like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Striaton App because nobody challenges Goldenrod anymore D=

    Owned:
    Whimsicott
    Ludicolo
    Sceptile
    Serperior
    Starmie
    Gyarados
    Jellicent
    Swampert
    Infernape
    Blaziken
    Chandelure
    Arcanine

    As for TMs: Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Brine
    You win too.

  10. #535
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,525

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    I haven't seen Chainy on for a while, Monbrey want to over-ride him and accept me? :) pwetty pwease?
    Chainy is still active.
    Yeah I know he's still active :) Guess hes waiting to see if i can improve the line up :)
    Nope, I don't check this thread because Gyms are dead.

    Cianwood is yours, I'mma check your lineup in a couple weeks though and I expect to see some EMs on those rentals, they are key to defending your gym. From Fighting leader to Fighting leader, good luck! :)

    @Monbrey; Update please, I am forgetful and lazy.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  11. #536
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,349
    Trophies

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    I haven't seen Chainy on for a while, Monbrey want to over-ride him and accept me? :) pwetty pwease?
    Chainy is still active.
    Yeah I know he's still active :) Guess hes waiting to see if i can improve the line up :)
    Nope, I don't check this thread because Gyms are dead.

    Cianwood is yours, I'mma check your lineup in a couple weeks though and I expect to see some EMs on those rentals, they are key to defending your gym. From Fighting leader to Fighting leader, good luck! :)

    @Monbrey; Update please, I am forgetful and lazy.
    Do it yourself or don't be an LO. This means you too @Roulette;

    EDIT BY CHAINY: Nyeeeeehhhhhhh
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 7th February 2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Ash K. and GliscorMan like this.

  12. #537
    Registered User Elamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,067
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Applying for Castelia

    Owned:
    Accelgor
    Armaldo
    Drapion(WC)
    Escavalier
    Galvantula
    Heracross
    Leavanny
    Scolipede
    Volcarona

    Rent:
    Crustle
    Scizor
    Yanmega

    TM: U-turn
    AIM: Joltik Fish
    I like it.
    A day too late :(

    Violet?

    O:
    Ledian
    Butterfree
    Ninjask
    Yanmega
    Masquerain
    Beautifly
    Beedrill (WC - It is after all a flying insect...)

    R:
    Scyther
    Mothim
    Vespiquen

    TM Struggle Bug TM Acrobatics
    Nitro likes this.

    URPG

  13. #538
    I eat Frogs AmericanTreeFrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,403

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    @Roulette

    I'll take Brine.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis



  14. #539
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,349
    Trophies

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by Felly View Post
    Since WTP & Reaper are both going for Striaton, I'll go ahead and drop my Striaton app (I already deleted the post) & go for Saffron instead.

    Owned
    • Mr. Mime
    • Espeon
    • Metagross
    • Swoobat
    • Gallade

    Rentals
    • Starmie
    • Jynx
    • Slowking

    TM is Calm Mind, my AIM is iluvhim4eveh, & my forum name on all the URPG forums is Felly.
    In the interest of keeping gyms filled and newer players a chance, going to give you a shot at Saffron. Defend it well.

  15. #540
    Avada Kedavra! Morru Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    The Land of OOO
    Posts
    3,540
    Blog Entries
    5
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    VIOLET CITY GYM
    Togekiss
    Archeops
    Honchkrow
    Charizard
    Xatu
    Gliscor
    Salamence
    Dragonite
    Gyarados
    Altaria
    Jumpluff

    Rent:
    Aerodactyl
    EmmySCx likes this.

    BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |


Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •