Apply for a Gym - Page 31

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 638
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Apply for a Gym

  1. #451
    Du Edoc'sil Ash K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    2,854

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeViper View Post
    I want to apply for Saffron too!!!! This is the gym I always wanted!! and I stopped coming last time I submitted application

    Owned: Gardevoir, Jynx, Exeggutor, Metagross, Swoobat, Espeon, Alakazam, Slowking, Reuniculus,
    Rented: Starmie, Bronzong, Gallade
    TM: (I am soooo tempted to choose Teleport as my TM) Its Trick Room
    Quote Originally Posted by SLC04 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SLC04 View Post
    Removing my app for Opelucid, applying for Striaton.

    FIRE: Blaziken (O), Chandelure (R), Rotom-H (R), Charizard (O)
    WATER: Kingdra (O), Politoed (O), Cloyster (O), Gyarados (O)
    GRASS: Sceptile (O), Serperior (O), Breloom (O), Ludicolo (O)

    TMs: Sunny Day, Water Pulse, Grass Knot
    Updating slightly, just the stuff in bold has changed.

    EDIT: Blaziken [o] for Chandelure [r]
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Might as well try for Opelucid been meaning to for a bit now

    Owned: Salamence, Dragonite, Flygon, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Garchomp
    Rented: Kingdra, Altaria, Druddigon, Charizard(WC(kicking it old school))

    TM: Dragon Tail

    AIM: PokeSoulmaster
    Yes, although, I hate all of you for not putting your lineups in alphabetical order. ESPECIALLY YOU SLC >:O
    Approving a rented WildCard? tsktsk...
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

  2. #452
    Unregistered user Mubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Since when could you rent Wildcards anyway?
    URPG Stats


    Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

  3. #453
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    You can't, see my edited post, WTP just quoted the wrong one, but it is right in the Gym Leader Stats.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  4. #454
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    So uh. Lan hasn't been active this entire time. Do I get Pewter or not?


    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    If I'm coming back on, I might as well reapply for good ol' Pewter.

    AIM: GliscorMan

    Pokemon:
    [O]: Tyranitar, Cradily, Sudowoodo, Omastar, Archeops, Aggron, Rhyperior, Gliscor (WC, if allowed)
    [R]: Gigalith, Aerodactyl, Lunatone, Probopass

    TM: Stone Edge
    Owned Relicanth gonna be on the way, too.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  5. #455
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    So uh. Lan hasn't been active this entire time. Do I get Pewter or not?


    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    If I'm coming back on, I might as well reapply for good ol' Pewter.

    AIM: GliscorMan

    Pokemon:
    [O]: Tyranitar, Cradily, Sudowoodo, Omastar, Archeops, Aggron, Rhyperior, Gliscor (WC, if allowed)
    [R]: Gigalith, Aerodactyl, Lunatone, Probopass

    TM: Stone Edge
    Owned Relicanth gonna be on the way, too.
    Ah, sorry I missed this, you're good. Sorry about the wait too ^_^;

    EDIT: Oh, I'm also angry at you as well for not alphabetizing your mons >:|
    Last edited by We Taste Pies...; 11th August 2012 at 05:54 PM.

  6. #456
    Bitch be trippin' balls! PokeViper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Misawa AFB Japan
    Posts
    602

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post

    Yes, although, I hate all of you for not putting your lineups in alphabetical order. ESPECIALLY YOU SLC >:O

    Approving a rented WildCard? tsktsk...
    Owned: Alakazam, Espeon, Exeggutor, Gardevoir, Jynx, Metagross, Reuniculus, Slowking, Swoobat
    Rented: Bronzong, Gallade, Starmie
    TM: (I am soooo tempted to choose Teleport as my TM) Its Trick Room

    There you go sir. Is that better?

    Thanks EternusSitus
    click for my URPG

  7. #457
    Head of Stories Princess Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    URPG!
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Applying for Nimbassa, if that's alright.

    AIM: princessofcrows

    Owned: Ampharos, Electrode, Emolga, Jolteon, Lanturn, Zebstrika,
    Rented: Eelektross, Galvantula, Manectric, Rotom,

    TM: Volt Switch
    Modifying my Line-up slightly, and re-posting since it's been just under a month with no replies.

  8. #458
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Applying for Nimbassa, if that's alright.

    AIM: princessofcrows

    Owned: Ampharos, Electrode, Emolga, Jolteon, Lanturn, Zebstrika,
    Rented: Eelektross, Galvantula, Manectric, Rotom,

    TM: Volt Switch
    Modifying my Line-up slightly, and re-posting since it's been just under a month with no replies.
    I would prefer you stayed in the dojo league honestly. You're better off that way because the rewards are better =P

    Still, if you insist on taking a gym, post in response to this. If I'm not mistaken, Roulette is your mentor? I'd suggest discussing it with him first.

  9. #459
    Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    It's Behind You
    Posts
    683
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Is Milstraton open?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

    Hunger Games RPG

    21 Places Left.

    Officials needed

  10. #460
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,354
    Trophies

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Applying for Nimbassa, if that's alright.

    AIM: princessofcrows

    Owned: Ampharos, Electrode, Emolga, Jolteon, Lanturn, Zebstrika,
    Rented: Eelektross, Galvantula, Manectric, Rotom,

    TM: Volt Switch
    Modifying my Line-up slightly, and re-posting since it's been just under a month with no replies.
    I would prefer you stayed in the dojo league honestly. You're better off that way because the rewards are better =P

    Still, if you insist on taking a gym, post in response to this. If I'm not mistaken, Roulette is your mentor? I'd suggest discussing it with him first.
    I made the mistake of approving Airik for a gym without knowing he also held a dojo, so he currently holds one of each. Should I ask him to resign from one of the positions? I'll maintain whatever rulings you had when you set up the dojo league.

  11. #461
    Registered User -Apollo-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,370
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    I might as well try for Mistraton


    Owned: Dragonite, Salamence, Gliscor, Gyarados, Charizard, Togekiss, Scizor (WC)
    Rent: Aerodactyl, Xatu, Skarmory

    TM: Aerial Ace

  12. #462
    not a bear ayotui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    applying for rustboro since i missed the roll call

    Owned: rhyperior, cradily, tyranitar, kabutops, omastar, aggron, gliscor [wc](it was my old wc hopefully i can keep it)
    Rent: aerodactyl, lunatone

    tm: rock polish

  13. #463
    Stay Classy The Jr. Trainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Cianwood

    Infernape, Blaziken, Breloom, Lucario, Heracross, Hitmontop, Mienshoa, Gallade, Machamp, Hitmonlee (o)
    Scrafty, Poliwrath (r)

    TM Seismic Toss
    Last edited by The Jr. Trainer; 18th August 2012 at 01:57 PM.

  14. #464
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jr. Trainer View Post
    Cianwood

    Infernape, Blaziken, Breloom, Lucario, Heracross, Hitmontop, Mienshoa, Gallade, Machamp (o)
    Scrafty, Poliwrath, Hitmonlee (r)

    TM Seismic Toss
    I think Gmandiddy is still in Cianwood. If he gets Mistaltron through you can certainly have it.

    In other news, Sormeki gets Ecruteak. Have fun with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sormeki View Post
    Application for Ecruteak City Gym

    Owned Pokemon:
    Dusknoir
    Banette
    Cofagrigus
    Mismagius
    Frosslass

    Rented Pokemon:
    Gengar
    Chandelure
    Sableye

    TM:
    TM72 - Shadow Ball
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  15. #465
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,354
    Trophies

    Default Re: Apply for a Gym

    Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    I think Gmandiddy is still in Cianwood. If he gets Mistaltron through you can certainly have it.
    Gmandiddy dropped it a while ago. Keep up man :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayotui. View Post
    applying for rustboro since i missed the roll call

    Owned: rhyperior, cradily, tyranitar, kabutops, omastar, aggron, gliscor [wc](it was my old wc hopefully i can keep it)
    Rent: aerodactyl, lunatone

    tm: rock polish
    No-one else has applied. If you're going to be active, you're welcome to take it back. Gliscor is fine.

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •