WINTER WONDERLAND BAHAHA - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: WINTER WONDERLAND BAHAHA

Default Re: WINTER WONDERLAND BAHAHA

Claiming (4): Spooky Plate (Coasting Wingull); Venusaur (mubz); Seaking (Magikchicken); (Smoochum) Roulette Dares.

Thank you, folks!
    Evan F's Stats

Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

Blog Entries

Sorry Ketamine, I'll have to give back your Azurill

Wow, people actually feel sorry for-...er... I mean like me! I'm claiming Lucario, Muk and Garchomp. I will (probably) pay back your pity gifts someday.

LIGHTNING OUT!!
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Very quickly taking a break from my break to claim everything I got (the stuff under win and Chibi-Robo).
    Thanks to everybody for the gifts! I'll try to give back next time. EDIT: Also getting Grimer back since Scourge of Nemo gave it back.
    Last edited by Turtwig A; 1st January 2011 at 08:11 AM.

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

Blog Entries

Dog of Hellsing (6): Mach Battery (Noble One); Machamp (Synthesis); Kangaskhan (Near); Bastiodon (JokesterJesse); Spinda (Eraizaa); Spiritomb (Siless)

Claiming the bolded stoofz.

*Noble, thanks for the Mach Battery. On top of those Costumes I have, it'll make catching things like Aero easier in the future. GOD I WISH I COULD USE THEM NOW @__@...

*Synthesis, I'll make sure to abuse Champ in FFAs, and consequently get piled before the second turn. Yay!

*NEAR OMGLOLWTFBBQ THANKS FOR KANGA! I had one before and I liked it but just didn't have the motivation to get EMs for it. Enjoy your Miltank, which is kinda crappy in comparison since it has no EMs.

*Thanks for Bast, Jesse. I've been wanting one, but I haven't felt like buying/writing for a Bast or a Shield, and the Shieldon I got is my perma-basic. I'll be sure to stall like a bitch in FFAs I use it in, and consequently get piled before the second turn XD.

*SILESS THANK YOU FOR TOMB I NEEDED ONE FOR MY GYYYYYYYYM. Now I need to spend about 50k getting him some nice moves (well I need to spend more but 50k or so is a good start XD).

===

Erai, thanks for Spinda, but I sorta asked for those other gifts, so it would be rude to turn them down. But hey, maybe next time you can gift it to me if you still have it. Or I can trade you for it. I love having novelty Mon XD.

And you're welcome to everyone who I gave things to. I should be thanking YOU guys for taking that stuff! XD

Oops haven't been on in ages.
    I guess the chimchar that HikaruIzumi gave me (thanks ;)) is claimed and it's going to be second pokemon.

Derian (9): Linoone (Near); Espeon (Synthesis); Mightyena (Alaskapigeon); Aipom (Noble One); Ledyba (Neonsands); Togepi (AceTrainer14); Smooth Rock (Sakuya); Ice Punch (Kai-Mei); Lum Berry (HiPS)

Claiming Espeon, Aipom, Togepi, Ice Punch and Lum Berry.

Thanks everyone! If I didn't accept your gift, it's because I just don't like you very much.

Sorting out stuff to clarify. I get Corsola back from AceTrainer; Near, Win, Ace, Y2kPikachu, and HiPS get their stuff back from me. Claimed in a different post.
    URPG Statistics
    Running Through Daisies

kers x alaska x zak x derian x scourge x ireign

Blog Entries

Claiming the Light Clay from NeoShadowJake and the Dusknoir from Scourge of Nemo

Thanks to all who gave me gifts! Merry (late) Christmas to all!

I gift 20k to the Slowpoke (sorry lag).

anga (6): Ursaring (Near); Eevee (Hikaru Izumi); Bagon (Pidge); Jumpluff (Trainer17); Shell Bell (Emboarbeque); Insect Plate (evanfardreamer)

I Claim all but the shell bell please sorry emboarque but i have more use for the others

Near (9): Ninetales (Alaskapigeon); Chesto Berries (Ataro); Gyarados (Scourge of Nemo); Roserade (Y2kPikachu12); Miltank (Dog of Helsing); Razor Fang (Monbrey); Lum Berry (HiPS); Torterra (Thunder410); Azurill (Ketamine)

Claiming : Ninetales, Gyarados, Miltank, Razor Fang, Roserade

Everyone else, dont gift me fking shit. Except Ataro, ur cool.

Claiming Jolteon (NobleOne); Heracross (Dog of Hellsing); Azurill (Ketamine), thanks all three of you
    I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

My stats

Pwnin Noobs on Mt.Silver Pokemon.Master51's Avatar

Claiming Spheal from Natorei, thank you very much Natorei :)

Sota (2): Swellow (Noble One); Bright Powder (Feng)

I am so... Words can't explain what this means to me! Now I can finally beat those pesky slow grass types...and use my Froslass to its fullest ability...thank you so much guys..I love you...blowjobs for the both of you.

URPG

On her path.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930