Thread: WINTER WONDERLAND BAHAHA

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Default Re: WINTER WONDERLAND BAHAHA

This:

Trippin Ballz the Electrode: N/A

Ability: Static/Soundproof
    Battles: 15
    W/L/D: 3/5/7
    TMs/HMs: Thunder Wave, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rain Dance, Reflect, Substitute, Torment, Rest, Sleep talk, Toxic, Swagger, Hidden Power(Psychic)
    BMs/MTs:
    OT: Mart
    # of Extra Moves: 13

Going to BlackCat_320

Trophies

Speech Time...

My first gift of the season is one I've had planned to give for some time now. It goes to a good friend, who gave me a lot of assistance when I was new to the URPG. They put up with me, and reffing my poor battling ability with nothing but fire types. Not only that, but they also helped train me out of my nooby ways and acted as my mentor, teaching the trick to beat the URPG's overused beasts, until I challenged your gym at the time and won with those same techniques. I couldn't repay you for the awesome gift last gift station, but now that I am where I am partly thanks to you, I gift this to WeTastePies.

Last edited by Monbrey; 5th December 2010 at 09:49 AM.

Well thanks to all his reffing battles, and giving me some reffing practise with nothing in reward. I would like to buy a Daycare Pass and give it to Monbrey.
    Cash - $12100 - $10000 = $2100.
    Enjoy.

Blog Entries

I would also like to give my Bellsprout to MuddyMudkip for being a good friend :)

Bellsprout - Female - Chlorophyll

Before Evolution: 0
    Played: 0
    Obtained: Mart

W / D / L
    0 / 0 / 0

Moves: (13)
    Vine Whip, Growth, Wrap, Sleep Powder, PoisonPowder, Stun Spore, Acid, Knock Off, Sweet Scent, Gastro Acid, Razor Leaf, Slam, Wring Out

Blog Entries

I've got a few gifts for now. I'll be back with more, I promise.

To Buzzer: TM 69 Iron Tail
    You've been a great friend. This little machine is for your Walrein. Try it out on my Tyranitar next time I go for a sweep, okay? XD

To Black_Cat320: TM 53 Curse
    You've also been cool. You battled me several times when I was a newbie and I greatly appreciate it. This is for your Umbreon. Curse is a necessity for increasing Umbreon's destructiveness. Use it well.

To WinterVines: Amphy
    You are so awesome, proofreading my story in such short time. Plus you're nice. So, this will solve a type weakness in your team. Take good care of her!

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

To Faere Rainstar: A Park Ball
    You are a great pal, so I decided a nice little park ball should help ou catch YOURSELF a pal for Cyndy the Quill.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Trophies

More gifts!

First gift, to Ebail. After you realised Infernape was pretty cool during the summer, I gifted you a Chimchar. This time, it's a step up to my all time favourite Pokemon Charizard that you've rented for your dojo. But rented Pokemon are unTM'd and stuff.

Next, to HikaruIzumi. You too thought my Charizard was pretty awesome, winning contests and all that stuff. So I was going to TM one for you, but you don't really like battling all that much. I couldn't really picture you ruthlessly Fire Blasting some poor little grass type in the face. I figured you'd just want to show it off, to a crowd or a judge or something. So I had to come up with something else.

Next gift is for Kai-Mei. I admit, I put quite a bit less thought into this one. It basically consisted of looking for Water Pokemon you didnt have. Which was easy, since there's so freaking many water types. But you're missing one of the coolest ones of all! It comes from the best Pokemon generation. I mean, it's still not as cool as Charizard, but it did pretty well on the other boxart.

Alright, my next gift goes to Alaskapigeon. I had this Swellow I never use, but its probably like the only Pokemon I have that has less TM's than your one. So I looked through my other flying types. Despite all your story writing and successful captures, Magikarp still seems to elude you.

And uhh... yeah that's all for now.
    Last edited by Monbrey; 19th December 2010 at 10:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Found more gifts.

To Ayotui: Golem
    You've given me sage advice on how to be the best rock type Gym leader, and I appreciate it. You may say that Golem isn't a very good kind of suicide lead, but I'm sure that you'll figure something out. :P

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

In a bid to stop being so cheap, i am giving this phanpy to Bumbles, because he always refs for me and itll help his dex along :)
    URPG Stats

Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by mubz View Post
    In a bid to stop being so cheap, i am giving this phanpy to Bumbles, because he always refs for me and itll help his dex along :)
    Thank you :], it definitely will help my dex.

I have a couple of gifts to gift:

This isn't in any order, just however I felt like doing it lol.

My first gift goes to

Now this next gift is going to someone who has been pretty cool with me and tells me all about how the URPG used to be xD He's one that I go to to ask about what moves I should get certain Pokemon, be careful though, itsatrap ;)

This next gift goes to a kid who IMs me everyday (even if I don't always respond lol), but he's cool person to talk to. Dude, you're awesome, don't know if you'll like this gift,

My next gift is going to someone who needs a fire Pokemon. You are a good friend and we're going to do a team run next week (wish you could bring this along :[) -

My last gift for now is going to Monbrey. Dude, me and you should go on a ref strike just for fun. You never seem to sleep and the Pokemon that I'm gifting you doesn't seem like it does either.

Gliscorman - Cradily, I saw that it was a rent in your gym so I hope you'll find use for it. Its a female.

Banditos - Armaldo, I saw that this was also a rent in your gym, hope you like it. Its a male.

That's it for now until I get more up. I'm not done yet, so if you don't see your name, don't fret, I just got tired of writing for now.
    Last edited by Dinobot; 5th December 2010 at 11:46 AM.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

This is too Ayotui cause hes a cool guy.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Time for me to give out some gifts

First up for Synthesis, well I really don't have anything to gift you so you get a nice Daycare pass $27,500-$10,000=$17,500

Next up for Hikaruizumi is my Garchomp. I know you've been wanting one and well I don't really need mine anymore and rather than having you go buy a Gible and use an un-TMed Garchomp, mine with a few TMs on it already will do you good

Next up is a gift for AceTrainer14. This one is something I knew you had wanted for your dojo and well back when I won it I didn't have a need for it I only said that so you wouldn't ask me to trade you it so I could end up gifting you it. :P So that being said enjoy my Skuntank

And my last gift for right now is for Kai-Mei. This gift took a pretty penny to TM for you but I feel its really worth it. As you already knew its a more expensive clone of my real favorite mon, you're a good friend so I know you deserve something this cool especially since I remember you saying a while back that you wanted to buy one yourself but knew it would take a good deal of TM work, that being said I know you will enjoy this. And I know you like hax so I made sure to give it a couple of hax moves XD

Last edited by Ebail; 20th December 2010 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Added more TMs to Ambi
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

After much deliberation, I will gift something special I have that I don't use to someone who might find some use for it, or at least treat it better than I have. My first mon caught through a story, and the last I still have. Ampy, the Male Ampharos, with no EM's, going to Kai. Merry Christmas

Going to Legendary Master.

^going to Gmandiddy.

Going to Fierce Diety

Going to Legendary Master
    Last edited by Mubz; 5th December 2010 at 01:16 PM.
    URPG Stats

Airik 7:42 pm
    i just hope that when puberty hits he grows out of pokemon

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast