Art by EmBreon
Winter Gift Station 2013!
What a year! The world was supposed to end in 2012, and now we're already almost at 2014.
Celebrate the Yuletide season and our continued survival as a species with some customary gift giving! Yay!
If you'd like to give something away this Gift Station, please follow the following rules:
- You can gift any Pokémon in your stats except for your starting Pokémon.
- Pokémon MUST NOT be removed from your stats until they are claimed after the Gift Station closes. PokéMart purchases must be added to your stats for the duration of the Gift Station. A link to the PokéMart post is not sufficient.
- You may receive a total of SEVEN gifts. If you are given more than seven gifts, please choose which ones you want to receive.
- You may only give one gift to each person.
- There is no limit on the number of people you may give gifts to.
- TMs and items may be gifted. These must also be added to your stats.
- Berries can be gifted in bundles of up to three berries of any kind.
- You can also bundle a Mega Ring with a Mega Stone as a gift.
The following Gift Station items may be purchased as gifts also:
- Daycare Passes - $5,000 or $10,000. A coupon for $5,000 or $10,000 to spend on Daycare purchases: Breeding Moves, Move Tutorage, Special Moves and Hidden Abilities.
- Park Passes - $5,000. A coupon for free Park entry, 3 Pokéballs and 2 Energy Powders.
- Story Passes - $10,000. A coupon to reduce the rank of a single Pokémon in a story by one rank. E.g. A Hard-ranked Pokémon becomes Medium-ranked, for quality and character count.
If you wish to change your gift to someone, please make a new post instead of editing an old one. This makes it easier for the updater to keep track of gifts and ensure none are overlooked.
Please do not claim or use any gifts until the station has closed.
Winter Gift Station 2013 will end at 00:00 (midnight) GMT on Saturday the 28th of December.
As in the end of Friday and the start of Saturday.
Have a wonderful winter, everyone! ^_^