Winter Gift Station '12 - Page 6

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Winter Gift Station '12

Default Re: Winter Gift Station '12

@Taither; You are pretty cool. Have a 10k Daycare Pass!
    13.5 - 10 = 3.5

@Dog of Hellsing; You wanted the Archen, not sure if I can post the egg in here. Take his daddy, treat him well.

Species: Archeops
    Nickname: Jayden
    Obtained: Mart
    Dream World: N/A
    EMs: N/A
    http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p226/Only_Emma/MGGW2.png
    Credit to the awesome EmBreon for the siggy. Get one for yourself here!
    Used to be MidnightGhost

Okay. Take back the fact that my gifts were Tepig and Buneary; I've evolved them.
    .:~*Lopunny*~:.

~Species: Lopunny
    ~Name: <undecided>
    ~Gender: Male
    ~Ability: Klutz, Cute Charm
    ~Nature: Quirky
    ~Types:
    ~Wins/Losses/Draws: 7/0/0
    ~Obtained: Botanical Gardens (Buneary)
    For Santasis ^

.:~*Emboar*~:.

~Species: Emboar
    ~Name: <Undecided>
    ~Gender: Female
    ~Ability: Blaze
    ~Nature: <Undecided>
    ~Types:
    ~Wins/Losses/Draws: 10/0/0
    ~Obtained: Pokemart (Tepig)
    For sir.noodles^

Yay
    Last edited by Speed-X; 23rd December 2012 at 07:36 PM.

Gifting some things to people that are cool or something and just others:

NITROBBY @Nitro; - u some co0l niggr. We talk on a near daily basis kinda and stuff keep it azn rnc

other cool ppl that are inactive or aimee LS kers and derian RIP :'(((

@CommBA; - yea you could get this Floatzel cause I never use it ever except for like one time 3 years ago

@Princess Crow; yo WADDUP so yeah you're cool so here take this since I have two of them, TREAT IT REALLY WELL DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME OK

@Felly; - ok you're annoying in ffas but here's another Pokemon to use to help dim that annoyance down a bit

@Magnesium; - ya you're getting this pidgey cause its in memory of our once beloved head ref pidge and I couldn't think of a better gift to give :lol

@Black_Cat320; - HERE'S A DAYCARE PASS YOU'RE P COOL AND A BLACK CAT THATS COOL TOO

@The pokemaster; - so you gifted me a daycare pass and i'm gifting you one so technically we bought our own moves .-)

@Zolar; - yo dawg here's a daycare pass

@SLCalamity; - hi here's a pass for the caring of the day

@Fawkes.; - oh look I dropped a daycare pass right by your feet oh no I hope no one picks it up

I will gift you other people like Mike (LA), Jr, Ataro, wtp, and others once I am financially stable
    Last edited by Fierce Deity; 23rd December 2012 at 08:11 PM.

"lets get chesnaughty" Nitro 12:52 am
    nuts in my mouf

Hannah Warder 7:50 pm
    fd is a beautiful chocolate man

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Tell me if you've already got these mons, I'll try and get you something else. Gifting random people ftw.

- @Black_Cat320; - Male Drapion with no EMs.

- @Saesee tiin; - Nidoking with Surf.

- @bestyxD; - Male Machamp with no EMs.

- @Crossover; - Female Venusaur with no EMs.

- @Felly; - Male Escavalier with no EMs.

- @Joltik; - Female Flygon with no EMs.

You don't need to claim these, but tell me in advance if you don't so I can get rid of these. Also, please tag me in the post when you claim these, thanks :3

Follow Airik On Twitter Add Airik on Facebook Add Airik on Google+

Dark Charizard
    You have been a wonderful addition to urpg from pwn, your friendly banter is always a delight and since you already had Charizard your namesake i decided to gift you my spare Venusaur. Now you are only one pokemon shy of the original three starters.

Venusaur

Abilities: Overgrow: Raises the power of Grass-type moves 1.5x when at 1/3 HP or less.
    Dream World Ability: Chlorophyll: Speed doubles in sun. (Not Bought)
    Level Up Moves: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, PoisonPowder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, Growth, Double-Edge, Petal Dance, Worry Seed, Synthesis, SolarBeam, Seed Bomb
    Taught Moves: N/A
    Nature:
    Obtained: Bought (21/5/2012)

Morru
    Hey Broham what can i say your fricking Awesome. I hope you have a very merry christmas and a happy new year and to help you celebrate i got you a Shiftry - as you know one of my all time favourite mons for looks and a Grass/Dark type so should fill your desire to collect more grass types

Shiftry

Abilities: Chlorophyll: Speed doubles in sun/Early Bird: Reduces sleep time by 50%.
    Dream World Ability: Pickpocket: Steals attacking Pokemon's held item on contact (Not Bought)
    Level Up Moves: Whirlwind, Nasty Plot, Razor Leaf, Pound, Bide, Harden, Growth, Nature Power, Fake Out, Leaf Tornado, Synthesis, Torment, Sunny Day, Faint Attack, Razor Wind, Explosion, Swagger, Extrasensory, Leaf Storm
    Taught Moves:
    Nature:
    Obtained: Story (06/12/2012)

Commba
    Hey Dude, whats there to say about my mexican muchacho - Your always cheery and willing to ref you make a great partner in FFA's and all our battles are fun and entertaining plus your drunken antics compliment mine - so Ludicolo its mexican and awesome just like you enough said.

Ludicolo

Abilities: Swift Swim: Speed doubles in rain. Or. Rain Dish: Heals 1/16 max HP in rain.
    Dream World Ability: Own Tempo: Prevents confusion. (Not Bought)
    Level Up Moves: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Nature Power, Mist, Fake Out, Natural Gift, Fury Swipes, Mega Drain, Water Sport, Thief, BubbleBeam, Zen Headbutt, Rain Dance, Uproar, Energy Ball, Hydro Pump
    Taught Moves: Surf, Waterfall
    Nature:
    Obtained: Story (11/12/2012)

Hannah
    Your probably my closest friend within URPG your constant support and help is always appreciated and your an awesome battler, you always say that my Ludicolo is my Signiture pokemon and i have to agree its a star among my gym lineup like your a rising star among URPG good luck in the GL tourney and With the Story section.

Ludicolo

Abilities: Swift Swim: Speed doubles in rain. Or. Rain Dish: Heals 1/16 max HP in rain.
    Dream World Ability: Own Tempo: Prevents confusion. (Not Bought)
    Level Up Moves: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Nature Power, Mist, Fake Out, Natural Gift, Fury Swipes, Mega Drain, Water Sport, Thief, BubbleBeam, Zen Headbutt, Rain Dance, Uproar, Energy Ball, Hydro Pump
    Nature: Quirky
    Obtained: National Park (20/12/2012)

Felly
    Your Adorable and amusing your pizza munching antics will become stuff of legends and im sure without you and Smiles that pwn could well fall flat on its face but with your tireless dedication and care its a thriving poke community one of which im proud to be a member, Your Time as dojo sensei was short and i feel if given the chance you could of become a real rival.

A Wrapped Politoed

Abilities: Water Absorb: Heals 25% max HP when hit by a Water-type attack. Or. Damp: Prevents the use of Selfdestruct or Explosion. Prevents Aftermath from doing damage.
    Dream World Ability: Drizzle: Summons permanent rain.
    Level Up Moves: Water Sport, Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, DoubleSlap, Rain Dance, Body Slam, Amnesia, BubbleBeam, Mud Shot, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Bounce, Wake-Up Slap, Hydro Pump, Mud Bomb, Swagger, Hyper Voice
    Taught Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Earthquake,
    Nature:
    Obtained: Trade with Ayotoui (14/11/2012)

Smiles!
    Your so happy sometimes its infuriating but its also infectious and you never fail to brighten my day so thank you for your help and your support this year and good luck in all your future endeavours, i'm sure that without you and Felly Pwn would be a forgotten pit stop rather than the thriving community it is well done!

Gyarados

Abilities: Intimidate: When first entering battle, Enemy Pokemon gain Attack-1.
    Dream World Ability: Moxie: Attack raises by one stage after fainting a Pokemon. (Not Bought)
    Level Up Moves: Thrash, Splash, Tackle, Flail, Bite, Dragon Rage, Leer, Twister, Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Hyper Beam
    Nature:
    Obtained: Summer Gift Station (16/08/2012)

BestyXD
    So Besty your fairly new but i like you, you love your fire types as much as i love my grass so i got you this. Your constant non stop attacking in FFA's is amusing and scary however Flareons lack of speed often lets you down, so here is something quite the opposite and not weak to rock types unlike the rest of your fire/bug types

Torchic

Abilities: Blaze: Raises the power of Fire-type moves 1.5x when at 1/3 HP or less.
    Dream World Ability: Speed Boost: Speed increases at the end of each turn.
    Level Up Moves: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Peck, Sand-Attack, Fire Spin, Quick Attack, Slash, Mirror Move, Flamethrower
    Taught Moves: Protect, Baton Pass
    Nature:
    Obtained: Mart (23/12/2012)

SLC
    Either you or Zolar was getting this his sorted it out so that his getting one via GM so this is yours Team MSZ are worthy opponents the three of you are always entertaining and pose a real threat in FFA's and on the odd ocasion ive helped you in a ffa its prooven fruitful Good Luck defending Dewdford and ill see around AIM

Toxicroak

Abilities: Anticipation: Alerts the Pokémon of certain dangerous moves. Or. Dry Skin: User absorbs Water-type attacks and has a weakness to Fire-type moves. Heals in rain and is damaged by sun.
    Dream World Ability: Poison Touch: Enemies' contact moves have a 20% chance of poisoning them.
    Level Up Moves: Astonish, Mud-Slap, Poison Sting, Taunt, Pursuit, Faint Attack, Revenge, Swagger, Mud Bomb, Sucker Punch, Venoshock, Nasty Plot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Flatter
    Taught Moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
    Nature:
    Obtained:Auction

The Pokemaster
    So dude i havnt got you anytthing yet, but im going to the park with a ferroseed voice disk and the plan is that if and when i get it, its yours so there we go. Fingers crossed you will have it some time early new year and GL in round 2 of the Gym tourney your an awesome battler and its up to u to prove the worthiness of the grass gyms.
    Last edited by Airik; 25th December 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

@CommBA

Yeah, I realized I wasn't actually too comfortable with parting with anything TOO good, sorry =/. However, I found something pretty good, so here, thanks for the Thunderstone.

Blog Entries

Name: Primeape
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Battles: 0
    Obtained: Gift Station from Chris <3
    Level Up Moves: Covet, Fling, Scratch, Leer, Low Kick, Focus Energy, Fury Swipes, Karate Chop, Seismic Toss, Screech, Assurance, Swagger, Cross Chop, Thrash, Punishment, Close Combat, Final Gambit
    TM's / HM's:
    EM's:
    Value: 15k

---------------------

Going back to FossilFusion

[/B]

@Dinobot;
    Are you allowed to gift Pokémon holding a fossil? In the games Fossils can be used as hold items and therefore traded while held by a Pokémon.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Apple juice tastes good CrazyLilChicken's Avatar

It took hours of planning, but I did it. I got you a gift. ^_^

@Zolar
    Many thanks to Blue Dragon for this amazing signature.

My URPG Stats | My DRPG Stats | My Wish List

Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

@Felly;

Blog Entries

[MENTION @Zolar

Venomoth:
    Name: Flutter
    Female
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Shield Dust- This Pokemon is protected from the secondary effects of the foe's moves
    Tinted Lens- This Pokemon's NVE attacks are doubled in power
    TMs/HMs: TM Attract ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Roost ; TM Whirlwind ; TM Psychic ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Venoshock
    BMs/MTs/SMs: BM Baton Pass ; BM Toxic Spikes
    Battles: 10
    Obtained: "Deleted" story, Caught as a Venomoth

This chica going to one of mah best Slenderbuddies. May she serve you as well as she's served me :3.

Blog Entries
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

Adding Lum Berries as a hold item to all my Pokémon gifts

@The pokemaster; : Amoonggus + Lum Berry

@Airik; : Samurott + Lum Berry

@Joltik; : Vespiquen + Lum Berry

@Felly; : Garchomp + Lum Berry

because they're permanent now and I have like over ten of them atm

BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |

Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

@Princess Crow;

In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast