Where is the place to begin?

Thread: Where is the place to begin?

Blog Entries

Default Where is the place to begin?

Didn't quite know where to post this, if it's in the wrong forum, feel free to correct me for next time and I apologize in advance.

I was wondering, what do you think would best course of action for a new URPG player? I was trying to working on a story but I keep overthinking it and taking large breaks from it (by currently playing Crystal). Would greatly appreciate the help.

Default Re: Where is the place to begin?

Quote Originally Posted by Cow434 View Post
    Didn't quite know where to post this, if it's in the wrong forum, feel free to correct me for next time and I apologize in advance.

I was wondering, what do you think would best course of action for a new URPG player? I was trying to working on a story but I keep overthinking it and taking large breaks from it (by currently playing Crystal). Would greatly appreciate the help.
    URPG is a big game with a lot to take in, no worries. This thread is where you can request a starter and start your journey. I'll be happy to approve it once you post there. It never hurts for a newer player to stick around the forum a bit before jumping into the AIM world of URPG. You can battle, write, do a national park run among other things all on the forum. Writing a story is good. There are tons of mons to go for at many different difficulty levels, and those can be found here. If you have any questions you can VM me or contact me on AIM (roulette16dares), same goes for any other official.