I assume many of you are familiar with TVTropes. If not, you should click that link and do some background research... Although it's not necessary if you only want to understand the lulz contained here, and not enrich your life with Tropes.
So, the point of this thread is to figure out what trope(s) perfectly describe each member of the URPG community. This will be done by popular opinion (suggestions, votes, etc etc) mixed with a little bit of ARBITRARY AUTOCRATIC DECISION on my part.
Basically, every day, I'll pick a person, and visitors to this thread can vote on what trope they think describes that person perfectly. Depending on how many votes I get, and how close to unanimous those votes are, I may do more than one per day or wait a couple of days. When voting/chatting about the current 'URPG Troper of the day,' feel free to be as silly or as serious as you like, as long as a small part of your post actually contributes to the on-topic discussion.
Each post should contain a link to the trope (or tropes!) you think suits a person best, AND/OR votes for up to two existing suggestions for the current victim.
Example (but seriously, it doesn't have to be in this format):
Suggestion: Magikchicken is totally Brilliant But Lazy, lol
Vote 1: Alaskapigeon suggested Covert Pervert, xD xD xD THIS GETS A VOTE, especially since the trope isn't exactly what it says on the tin. ^_^
Vote 2: Obviously, according to HiPS, Magik is The Hero of the BMG URPGers. I'm sure he has no ulterior motive at all for suggesting this one.
Let it begin!
The List of Tropers:
1. Alaskapigeon - Lovable Sex Maniac
2. Near - Harmless Villain
3. HiPS - Hidden in Plain Sight
4. Derian - Cool Loser
5. Acetrainer14 - Godwin's Law
6. Scourge of Nemo - ??
1. Alaskapigeon's troperization is complete. Unanimous decision, hands down, and even before half the audience arrived.
2. Near is the URPG's resident Harmless Villain.
3. Hide in Plain Sight... Exactly What It Says On The Tin.
4. Derian. F YEAH!!
5. Acetrainer14, anthropomorphic personification of Godwin's Law.
6. Scourge of Nemo, who's too cool to have a stats page on the BMG forums.