Welcome to the URPG! [Introduction Thread]

Thread: Welcome to the URPG! [Introduction Thread]

Default Welcome to the URPG! [Introduction Thread]

Welcome to the family!

The players of the URPG would like to give you an official warm WELCOME into this wonderful game we play! In this thread, you may introduce yourself. Don't be shy! Tell us all about anything and everything, from your favorite Pokemon, to why you joined this game, to what you most look forward to, to what you like and dislike, etc. Meet some veteran players and get into the game! We're so happy that you joined the URPG, and we look forward to playing with you!

We can't wait to meet you!
    URPG

Default Re: Welcome to the URPG! [Introduction Thread]

Hey, I'm PyroarPride but some people call me Feather. I'm excited to start and I've got most of my team planned out already.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroarPride View Post
    Hey, I'm PyroarPride but some people call me Feather. I'm excited to start and I've got most of my team planned out already.
    YAY! Welcome to the URPG, Feather! Do you know what type of mons you want on your team? :) (you can also have as many Pokemon as you want, btw!)
    URPG

I was thinking Infernape (since chimchar is my starter) Salamence, since I'm hyped about his mega, Gliscor, since I just love em and Venusaur cause he is so cool. Huge ice weakness I know. Any suggestions for new team mates? Like a good water type?

Wipethatsmirkoffyourface Master Hei's Avatar

I was thinking Infernape (since chimchar is my starter) Salamence, since I'm hyped about his mega, Gliscor, since I just love em and Venusaur cause he is so cool. Huge ice weakness I know. Any suggestions for new team mates? Like a good water type?

Feraligatr would be a good choice, it's powerful and has a good move pool both level up moves and EMs.

Quote Originally Posted by BK201 View Post

Feraligatr would be a good choice, it's powerful and has a good move pool both level up moves and EMs.
    Thanks