urpgdex.monbrey.com.au (do report any errors here)
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: urpgdex.monbrey.com.au (do report any errors here)

Lightbulb urpgdex.monbrey.com.au (do report any errors here)

The Ultra Dex is the official Pokédex of the URPG. Every single Pokémon is listed with all the relevant information you need while playing in the URPG. Players are strongly encouraged to hyperlink their Pokémon sprites in their stats to the respective pages for easier accessibility.

An exclusive feature of The Ultra Dex is that it does not list repeated moves. This means that for example, if Bulbasaur already learn Double-Edge through level-up, it will not be mentioned again through other methods. In accordance with URPG rules, any BM/MT/SM that is available through TM is considered illegal to purchase. The Ultra Dex lists such illegal moves that cannot be purchased in smaller italicized fonts.

In addition, with the newer revisions of The Ultra Dex, it is now incredibly easy to check the Base Power of Grass Knot or Low Kick when reffing, as they are specified on every Pokemon's individual pages. Natural Gift's differing Type and Base Power are also listed in the Berries section.

Priority of moves as followed:

1. Level Up Moves
    2. Technical Machines
    3. Hidden Machines
    4. Breeding Moves
    5. Move Tutors
    6. Special (Event) Moves

Moves: Level-up moves that your Pokémon knows
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: Requires PokéMart purchase
    Dream World Ability: Requires activation through PokéMart purchase
    smaller italicized fonts: Illegal moves that you cannot purchase

old project introductory post
    Last edited by Ataro; 28th February 2014 at 09:54 AM. Reason: courtesy of ash
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

Default Re: The New Ultra Dex Launch

Looks amazing, Ataro. I wish we had one of these sooner; I will be using it all the time. Even if I don't battle that often anymore. Thanks for putting it together for us. You're phenomenal.

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN SOME MONEY.

urpg

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Oooh shiny. *me goes mesmerized towards it*

Good Job Ataro. And everyone else who worked on it.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Awesome! Thanks, Ataro. It looks great!

Not that masterful The pokemaster's Avatar

So much easier to navigate, and since I don't have to load all the mons at once it will make things a lot quicker for myself and others with slower internet. Nice job, Ataro. :)

Durant has Iron Defense as level up and MT without MT being smaller or anything
    URPG Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Elite Four Member, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAshMew; PWN/PXR/SPC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Corrected!

Wow looks really amazing :) Good job Ataro :)

Blog Entries

Nice and sleek. I love it. =D
    Dinovolvin' since the Late Triassic

Default Re: The New Ultra Dex Launch (Report Any Errors Here!)

Rotom-Wash's image link is wrong. It has http://rustyrefbotataro.zxq.net/sprites/479-water.gif but it should have http://rustyrefbotataro.zxq.net/sprites/479-wash.gif

Also, awesome images, did you make them yourself?

Form Differences has the right abilities for Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W, but both their pages list ability as Pressure.
    Last edited by Ash K.; 7th November 2012 at 04:43 PM.
    URPG Official, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Elite Four Member, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "if you think anything about ash in a battle is going to necessarily happen besides him proving you wrong think again" – Swift
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Rotom-Wash's image link is wrong. It has 404 Page Not Found! but it should have http://rustyrefbotataro.zxq.net/sprites/479-wash.gif

Also, awesome images, did you make them yourself?

Form Differences has the right abilities for Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W, but both their pages list ability as Pressure.
    Fixed! Nah, ripped those from Pokesho. Haven't got to doing the credits information though.

---

Note: As stated above, new sprites were uploaded recently. Though, to a new directory. That means if you want the new sprites in your stats, you have to add the /sprites before the /number. Alternatively, you can just re-copy the images from the Ultra Dex. The old images will still be left intact in the old directory for now, so that your images won't be broken, that is for those that don't want to change.

I might delete them after a few months though.
    Last edited by Ataro; 8th November 2012 at 12:09 PM.

Slowking (Pokémon)/Generation III learnset - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Slowking gets MT Mega Kick, Mega Punch, and Seismic Toss. I think Slowbro gets them too, but they were gen 1 TMs for Slowbro that Slowking didn't learn as a Slowpoke. EDIT: And Counter. EDIT AGAIN: It has Mega Kick, Mega Punch, and Counter as small italics for Slowbro/Slowking, but they should be regular for Slowking and it's missing Seismic Toss altogether.

Also, Eevee's page has MTs in both BMs and MTs (the evolutions all have it right). Only the BMs section has the small print italics ones.

EDIT2: Your list of B2W2 moves in the first post here doesn't have Moltres' Hurricane.

EDIT3: Cloyster gets this weird move called Spikes Cannon. I think it's supposed to say Spike Cannon.

EDIT4: The Weedle line has Electroweb as a BM, but it's an MT. They also have the small font italics MTs without saying Beedrill only. Kyurem (in all 3 forms) has Imprison listed twice in its level up moveset (because its really weird and gets it twice at completely different levels)

EDIT5: Genesect's images are broken. It may be because it wasn't revealed at the time of whatever these image come from or some other reason, idk.

Edit by Ataro: All of them fixed. Thanks for spotting these!
    Last edited by Ataro; 23rd November 2012 at 02:54 PM.
    Stats
    Wishlist

Just about half of Ursaring's Ultra Dex entry is bolded, starting Quick Feet.

The Mareep line has After You listed as both an MT and a BM, with After You being regular size as opposed to the smaller font.

Similarly, the Totodile line has Block listed as both an MT and a BM.

Edit by Ataro: Fixed!
    Last edited by Ataro; 28th November 2012 at 10:06 AM.

Snivy line has Synthesis as MT and SM and Iron Tail as BM and MT.

Slowking looks better, but Slowking only is still missing Seismic Toss (Slowbro only small font has it)

Roserade has Hyper Beam in the gen 3 TMs, which is weird because Roselia doesn't learn it and Roserade is gen 4.

It's interesting (but not necessarily wrong) that you list Nightmare and Selfdestruct as SMs for the things they were Move Tutors in XD for.

Togepi gets Helping Hand as an SM through XD

Victini gets SMs Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, and Glaciate. Piplup gets SM Sing.

Edit by Ataro: Fixed! And yeah, I'm aware of the Nightmare/Selfdestruct issue. By the time I noticed it though, I was almost done with all of the entries and I was too lazy to fix it.
    Last edited by Ataro; 28th November 2012 at 10:07 AM.
    Stats
    Wishlist

Venonat/Venomoth get BM Baton Pass (pointed out by some element of the Period Table)

Edit by Ataro: Actually, the whole list is wrong. I must have accidentally c/p'd Paras/Parasect's entry over. Fixed.
    Last edited by Ataro; 30th November 2012 at 04:50 AM.
    Stats
    Wishlist

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast