URPG Tiers Discussion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: URPG Tiers Discussion

  1. #16

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    @AmericanTreeFrog;

    Will this new tier list be used for BW Contests?


    As for Murkrow, if you Thunder Wave it, it can priority Psycho Shift. Murkrow is monstrous, though I'm not sure how good it is in small battles like the tournament's 3v3s because it generally is meant to cripple but not necessarily kill the opponent's team, as well as stopping sweeps.
    They should be the same tier list. Anything reflected in this one should be with the other.
    I have no clue what you just said.
    Both will match.
    Why bother updating the old one instead of just changing the link in Judging Encyclopedia? Also, will Tier 5 be worth +10 to match the +50/40/30/20 of Tiers 1/2/3/4 respectively?
    I'm not going to edit it, too lazy for that. I will change the link at the right time. Yes/
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis



  2. #17

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Lilligant: 5 --> 3
    Lopunny: 4 --> 2/3
    URPG Official, Senior Referee, Chief Judge, Elite Four Member, Johto LO, Mistralton City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAshMew; PWN/PXR/EGC Ash K., PE2K Alcadies
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

  3. #18
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,384

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Lilligant: 5 --> 3
    Lopunny: 4 --> 2/3

  4. #19

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Parasect to 4!

  5. #20

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Lilligant moved from 5 to 4.
    Lopunny moved from 4 to 3.
    Parasect remains in 5.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

  6. #21

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Archeops to 2
    It has been way op'ed in the ladder tournament, better than a lot of things in tier 2 even though its ability when it gets behind a sub it can become hard to stop, sweeping teams while the sub gets broke

  7. #22
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,384

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by bestyxD View Post
    Archeops to 2
    It has been way op'ed in the ladder tournament, better than a lot of things in tier 2 even though its ability when it gets behind a sub it can become hard to stop, sweeping teams while the sub gets broke
    I'd agree with that, seems a bit OP in the crowd its dealing with.

  8. #23
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,970
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bestyxD View Post
    Archeops to 2
    It has been way op'ed in the ladder tournament, better than a lot of things in tier 2 even though its ability when it gets behind a sub it can become hard to stop, sweeping teams while the sub gets broke
    I'd agree with that, seems a bit OP in the crowd its dealing with.
    If you think Archeops needs to go to 2, then Cincinno should jump right up to at least 1. Archeops is shut down by almost anything that can hit it. Cincinno is fast, full of support, and can hit harder than any Archeops. When was the last time an Archeops paraflinch haxxed your entire team to death?

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  9. #24
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,384

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bestyxD View Post
    Archeops to 2
    It has been way op'ed in the ladder tournament, better than a lot of things in tier 2 even though its ability when it gets behind a sub it can become hard to stop, sweeping teams while the sub gets broke
    I'd agree with that, seems a bit OP in the crowd its dealing with.
    If you think Archeops needs to go to 2, then Cincinno should jump right up to at least 1. Archeops is shut down by almost anything that can hit it. Cincinno is fast, full of support, and can hit harder than any Archeops. When was the last time an Archeops paraflinch haxxed your entire team to death?
    I hate to re-use an image but...


    However, a raise to tier 2 seems reasonable.
    Last edited by We Taste Pies...; 5th May 2013 at 10:14 PM.

  10. #25

    Default Re: URPG Tiers Discussion

    I think both should stay in their current tier.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •