URPG PokeMafia IV [DAY 8 - GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS] - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: URPG PokeMafia IV [DAY 8 - GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS]

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG PokeMafia IV [DAY 8 - GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS]

FUCK

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG PokeMafia IV [DAY 8 - GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS]

Alright, here's just a simple analysis from me:

The mafia was lucky as hell. They were able to kill two of the strongest power roles in the game. One, by guessing the best player @Soulmaster but then getting lucking on @Dinobot. From that point on, they were pulling the strings of the game by forming alliances with unsuspecting townies. Seemed almost effortless how the mafia was able to use fake roles without being caught.

The village was rather uncoordinated and unlucky. Rather than have a confirmed process of gradually forming a "clear" pool of innocent players, some of the players immediately sided with others. The mafia probably disguised themselves well enough to be accepted by the villagers, or the villagers were too lazy to check on them. The townspeople had a good amount of power roles, but I feel that some of the players were too hesitant to use them (or they were inactive)... such as the vigilante, judge, and town drunk.

In the end, it was the blind trust between the village and mafia-sided moles plus a little bit of inactivity which lead to the village's downfall. Thanks for playing, and once again, congratulations mafia on the victory.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314