URPG iSketch Gallery

Thread: URPG iSketch Gallery

Blog Entries

Default URPG iSketch Gallery

Some of the masterpieces cannot go unappreciated.

The site : iSketch
    An online charades game that involves someone drawing their given item and everyone else tries to guess it for points

Screen Capture Methods:
    - classic caveman method, press prt scrn and paste into paint, downside to this is it can take time and you'll often miss vital comedy.

- https://gyazo.com/ - this is a nifty little downloadable program that sits on your task bar. Clicking the icon on the task bar will turn your standard mouse into a + shaped cursor, click and drag this cursor over the section of screen you want to capture, this image is then instantly uploaded to gyazos site and opens up in your browser.

- I'll add anymore as I come across them

Ideally all images should be uploaded through a reliable and consistent image host such as imgur: the simple image sharer

Rules
    - Common sense really but images posted should be pg13
    - Keep all images efficient, don't post big full screen captures, we just want to see the drawing, not the chat box or the master trollll tabs gag.
    - No Spamming images, we don't want everyone present during an isketch session posting one or two images themselves, ideally one person will collate all images and post it in one go (tentative)
    - No aimbot hackers (swiftgallade46)

Next Scheduled iSketch session: Lovecraft will be hosting an iSketch room most nights for the duration of Petalburg woods' Birthday Extravaganza

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG iSketch Gallery

August 4th, 2014

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG iSketch Gallery

August 6th, 2014

Short and sweet session I guess, Highlight was Soulmasters drawing of a buttocks which looked surpisingly unlike a natural ass, i regret not screencapping it because I thought it was an uninteresting set of fangs at the time