It's Easter again! This time, instead of us deciding for you guys, you get to decide instead. Earlier a couple of weeks, a thread was created and you get to decide the type of event that you would prefer during Easter. Of all the choices, Ultra RPG Easter, New Life emerged victorious with 50.6% of the votes (40/79).
Thus, the rules and concept will be the same as last year's. Instead of randomly rolling for an item or a Pokemon, everyone will receive a chance to create a new life. Members who pay $2,000 for services will receive a Pokemon egg. Inside this fragile shell is a baby Pokemon, awaiting to be born into this world. You must take care of the egg, keeping it warm and comforted. Should you do so, your efforts will be rewarded.
- An URPG member may only receive one egg.
- You need to have at least 3 Pokemon in order to participate. Temporary Pokemon are not counted. If you have a temporary Pokemon that you obtained from a trade, make sure to state it somewhere in your post.
- By paying $2,000, you will receive a Pokemon Egg. Like most transactions, you must post your original cash amount and the resulting deduction.
- You have to provide a link to your URPG stats. Otherwise, your transaction will be denied.
- Only Easter Officials may confirm the purchase of a Pokemon Egg.
- People may only receive an egg between Monday, April 18th and Sunday, April 24th; GMT+8. Countdown!
- Then, a week after this event has started, on Monday, April 25th; the eggs begin to hatch.
- Unlike the previous event, you don't have to post to hatch your egg. On the day itself, I will roll the hatched Pokemon for everyone right away. Not only is it less confusing, it is also more convenient.
- Only Pokemon capable of producing an egg by any means will be hatched. Thus, legendary Pokemon will not hatch from the egg.
- In the 2nd Post of this thread will be a list of everyone who has purchased an egg. When the egg hatches, the list will be updated with the Pokemon that was born.
Now, some people may ask what is the purpose of getting a Pokemon you already have (other than the sentimental value). We do encourage trading with other members of the URPG. That way, both people benefit and the love is shared.