The Ultra Dex (Gen V) - Discussion - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Ultra Dex (Gen V) - Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Ultra Dex (Gen V) - Discussion

Under Arceus, it lists the moves Seismic and Toss. There shouldn't be a comma between them.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Machamp gets Wide Guard through level-up, but it's not in the Ultra-Dex.

huehuehue i caught something that wasn't a typo

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

COFAGRIGUS HAS SHADOW BALL AS LVL UP AND TM

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette View Post
    COFAGRIGUS HAS SHADOW BALL AS LVL UP AND TM
    A couple ghosts that get it by level up are listed as both level up and TM actually.

Serebii.net Events - 2012

More SMs:
    Reshiram: Mist
    Zekrom: Haze
    Mewtwo: Electro Ball (it's listed under Mew, which doesn't get it)
    Squirtle: Hydro Cannon (SM for Squirtle/Totodile and MT for their final evolutions), Follow Me
    Charmander: Blast Burn (SM for Charmander/Cyndaquil and MT for their final evolutions), Acrobatics
    Bulbasaur: Frenzy Plant (SM for Bulbasaur/Chikorita and MT for their final evolutions), Weather Ball
    Piplup: Sing
    Rayquaza: V-Create

Also, if the preevo moves thing I suggested earlier is implemented it might be worth adding those moves with a note to the Ultra Dex, especially the ones for Murkrow, which currently reside in two gyms. I can find the thread if needed, I listed a lot of them there.

And there's also the thing I think I mentionted about some moves that are MTs (and a level up move) in B2W2 but are also available as SMs via DW now. The Ultra Dex (Gen V) - Discussion
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Also, if the preevo moves thing I suggested earlier is implemented it might be worth adding those moves with a note to the Ultra Dex, especially the ones for Murkrow, which currently reside in two gyms. I can find the thread if needed, I listed a lot of them there.

And there's also the thing I think I mentionted about some moves that are MTs (and a level up move) in B2W2 but are also available as SMs via DW now. The Ultra Dex (Gen V) - Discussion
    Sorry, what did you suggest?

If moves that are currently learned through Move Tutor and BW2 introduces those moves via SMs, they will be ignored in the Ultra Dex since BM > MT > SM.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post

If moves that are currently learned through Move Tutor and BW2 introduces those moves via SMs, they will be ignored in the Ultra Dex since BM > MT > SM.
    Not sure, but I think he was saying that the new moves are currently SMs as a result of being made available in the Dream World (I'm assuming recently), but after BW2's release, they will become MTs or level-up moves.

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post

Not sure, but I think he was saying that the new moves are currently SMs as a result of being made available in the Dream World (I'm assuming recently), but after BW2's release, they will become MTs or level-up moves.
    Nitro is correct, and I had a list of them in the link.

What I had suggested was that moves that are learnable by an "easier" method by their evolved form still be available to the preevolution and be refunded/returned to bag (TMs)/swapped for another move (daycare moves) if it evolves, such as Dark Pulse on Murkrow which is an important move if it has used Calm Mind a few times and is level up for Honchkrow, as Murkrow is currently in two gym lineups (including mine). I had a list of some of those in the thread I made about it, but there are also a lot more.
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    Stats
    Wishlist
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Arcanine has Retaliate as level up and TM.

And if people have been updating BMG Ultra Dex, you should update TPW/PWN Ultra Dex too because it's so much better (it's on one page). Or maybe just consolidate them into the one page one.

And it looks like some of the SMs were updated in the BMG Ultra Dex, but Electro Ball is still listed under Mew instead of Mewtwo
    Stats
    Wishlist

If this thread applies to the new Ultra Dex, I'd like to say Zubat/Golbat/Crobat don't have Swift in their level up moves and that is new in B2W2.

Weavile's entire entry starting with DW Ability is underlined.

Vespiquen is misspelled Vespiqueen. This makes it annoying to get to that page.
    Last edited by Ash K.; 13th October 2012 at 12:41 PM.
    Stats
    Wishlist

In the new Ultra-Dex, the image for Ampharos has the wrong link. It should be 181.png, as opposed to 811.png.

If this thread applies to the new Ultra Dex, I'd like to say Zubat/Golbat/Crobat don't have Swift in their level up moves and that is new in B2W2.

Weavile's entire entry starting with DW Ability is underlined.

Vespiquen is misspelled Vespiqueen. This makes it annoying to get to that page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciole View Post
    In the new Ultra-Dex, the image for Ampharos has the wrong link. It should be 181.png, as opposed to 811.png.
    All corrected! Please use http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/new-ultra-dex-launch-140713/ for future reports. :)
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678