Traners' Estate: Water Wing- Girls' Bathroom - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traners' Estate: Water Wing- Girls' Bathroom

Default Re: Traners' Estate: Water Wing- Girls' Bathroom

"Um, yeah, Abigail, I'm almost positive that that makes absolutely no sense at all." The steam from the bath curled and unfurled about her head, lazily drifting towards the ceiling of the bathroom.

"I think I'll enjoy hearing the explanation though." A hint of a smirk touched Dany's lips as she sunk lower into the tepid waters.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Ahh the names are all in my head love!"
    She looked at the perplexed Serenity.
    "Don't worry too much Juby. In my books you've got the best nickname yet!" she giggled a little. Her Kingdra floated on top of the water, spraying a little jet of water very lightly.

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

"Umm. I'm not really big on nic-names though. I'd appreciate it if you could just call me by my name." She said somewhat sheepishly.

The conversation was interupted by Amethyst begining to glow. The purple Combusken grew taller, and appendeges grew longer. She looked down at herself as Serenity watched intently with a big smile on her face.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

"Sure Juby. I can call you by your name if you want but Juby makes a lot more sense to me!"

She then stopped and looked at a bright light being omitted from Ameythst. However, Eva started glowing aswell. Dusclops two feet joined and extended. Her belly grew out and her arms bulked out. Dusclops evolved into Dusknoir.

"Eva, you evolved! That's great" said Abigail who ran out of the bath and hugged her.

Blog Entries

"Well it doesn't make any sense to m-" Serenity noticed the other pokemon glowing as well. The girls now had a Dusknoir and a Blaziken. She was in awe of the ghost type's belly. Those things creeped her out a tad, due to there massive face dwelling on there stomach.

"I'm so happy for you!" She said, hugging her pokemon as well.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

"You too love. Amethyst has all grown up!"
    She then let Ducknoir wander around the bathroom as she went back into the bath.
    "Anyway, have you got any other pokemon?"

Blog Entries

"No, these two are all I have." She said with a smile. "But I don't need anymore right now. Amethyst and Sapphire are all I need." Serenity looked over at the latter mentioned pokemon, and observed that she was delicatly constructing an ice sculpture on the side of the bath.

It appeared to be of Kyogre, judging by the shape. The Empoleon loved being creative with Ice Beam, and doing all sorts of art with it.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Stacy smiled as she got up from the bathtub. Recalling all her pokemon back, she wrapped herself in a towel.
    "I think I ought to leave now!" she proposed, looking at Serenity.

Blog Entries

"I was just thinking the exact same thing." Serenity laughed. "I don't want to get all pruney!" She got up and went into the changing area. After a couple minutes, she was out and helping get Amethyst dry.
    When a fire-type does get wet, it's important to dry them off as soon as one can so as not to cause them discomfort.

Meanwhile, Sapphire was in the shower, rinsing herself off with cold water. Her feathers would dry much faster than the Blaziken's, due to being built to have the ability to get wet, then be on land.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12