Trainers' Estate: The Water Wing: Central Hub - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trainers' Estate: The Water Wing: Central Hub

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trainers' Estate: The Water Wing: Central Hub

Serenity went and sat down in a corner and pulled out her sketchpad. "Amethyst? Will you let me draw you?" She asked, already knowing the answer. The combusken smiled, as she had just evolved, knew that Serenity really wanted to try her hand at drawing a Combusken.

The girl began by lightly tracing the shape of the torso, as that's where she liked to start. Serenity sucked at landsacpes, was okay with people, but was pretty good at drawing pokemon. Sapphire stood next to her and silently watched her work.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Halas stood up from the bench and spoke to his Infernape, "Hey we're leaving come on." The monkey turned around and smiled at him. They then walked toward the Suicune Hall to do something Halas needed to get off his chest.

Halas saw the girl that was there when he nearly drowned Kiyru. He hurried past her so she wouldn't see him.

Blog Entries

Sapphire however, noticed. The Empoleon aimed a small Ice Beam at his feet and thus froze them there, and then lept in front of him and called Serenity.
    She looked up and immediatly hopped up on her feet.
    "HEY!" Her anger was building and she did what her first instinct said to do.
    She punched him hard enough to give him a black eye.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

The girl punched Halas in the face while he couldn't move from the ice that froze his feet in place. The punch stung quite a bit, but Halas didn't care. "Woah, take it easy." Halas said rubbing his eye. "What was that for exactly? Hey Nape can I get a little help?" His Infernape punched the ice with a firey fist. "I was going to apoligize to him before this happened." Halas pointed to the Empoleon.

Halas waited for a responce from the girl.

Blog Entries

"BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPLETE IDIOCY AND IRRISPONCIBILITY AND UTTER LACK OF COMMON SENSE, I HAD TO GIVE HIM RESCUE BREATHING!!!!!!" That girl could yell. Any louder and the whole wing would hear her. She yelled right in his face, about 4 inches away.

My pokeshipping drabbles

"Err," Halas said to her, "I was stupid, but I didn't think that would happen, the reason I left was because I was utterly shocked. I went into my room for almost two days just staring at a wall. Don't you think I feel miserable?" Halas shook his head, "I'm sorry but I have to go."

Halas slowly pushed the girl away as he continued toward the Suicune Hall.

Blog Entries

She glared silently as he walked away, trying to calm down. Serenity took a deep breath and sat down back in her little corner. Amethyst resumed her pose so her trainer could draw the legs and arms.

My pokeshipping drabbles

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Abigail ran through the courtyard just wishing to get to her room quickly.
    She saw a girl. Hey it was the same girl in her swimsuit yesterday that was shouting at Kaiser's room. She never told Abigail her name. She ran past but even though she was crying she yelled "Don't look at me I'm ugly"
    She got to the manaphy hall.

Blog Entries

Serenity looked up when she heard a noise, but Abigail was long gone. She didn't hear what the girl had said because of being immersed in her drawing.
    Now that the whole shape was done, she could start on the details.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Halas arrived in the Hub to find black puddles on the ground. He shrugged. He then saw the girl that slugged him was still there.

"Not me" He said to the girl running by. "Oh and thanks for this," He pointed to his black eye," I love how it looks" He said sarcasticly.

Blog Entries

She also noticed the puddles and calmly stood up, ignoring the boy and headed down Manaphy hall. There was a girl crying no doubt, and Serenity would feel guilty if she didn't at least make an effort to help. Her pokemon followed her without question.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Serenity wandered back into the courtyard and plopped herself back in her corner to work. "Amethyst? Could I get a good look at your feet?" She asked.
    Sapphire smiled to herself at how happy her trainer seemed to be when not around other people.

My pokeshipping drabbles

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Abigail walked down the manaphy hall and ended up in the courtyard. She noticed Serenity was there.
    "Hey, I took your advice, I haven't put any makeup yet, but I'm going to put just lipstick later on. Anyway have you been here all night? Got to go, bye"
    Abigail walked past Serenity after her reply and headed to the Suicuine hall.

Blog Entries

"I guess we fell asleep here. Whoops. Well, good luck!" She said with a smile. Her drawing of Amethyst was nearly done, so she pulled out some snacks for the three of them before she got back to work.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Serenity was putting on the finishing touches, and was quite pleased. "Do you think her beak needs more texture?" She asked Sapphire.

A few minutes later, she stood up and stretched, putting her sketchpad away, contemplating what to do next. Serenity ended up picking a direction, and heading that way.
    Last edited by RainbowMoondust; 18th August 2010 at 10:47 PM.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123