The Trainers' Estate Snack Shop - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Trainers' Estate Snack Shop

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Trainers' Estate Snack Shop

After half an hour of searching, Matt and Elekid arrived at the building. They looked around in the cafeteria, but didn't see anything they wanted. After this, they arrived at a shop that read "Trainers' Estate Snack Shop." Hopefully, something good is in there, he thought as he and Elekid made their way inside.

Both trainer and Pokemon entered the shop. Lining the shelves were a vast array of snacks and treats, Pokemon food included. Matt walked up to one of the shelves and picked up a packet that read "Electric Pokemon Food." Elekid jumped up and down happily when Matt picked up the packet. "You want this, right?" the Trainer asked. Elekid nodded. "Then, let's go find myself some food," Matt said.

Matt went up and down the shelves, looking around for a suitable snack for himself. There were simply too many snacks to choose from. I might take them all, but I don't know if I should, he thought.

Seeing a pair of trainers down the hall, he approached them and asked, "Excuse me, but do you have any recommendations for good snacks here?"
    Last edited by PlatinumDude; 1st August 2010 at 09:43 PM.

追放されたバカ

“Hmmm Well I have two boxes of rawstberres, two chocolates and a weird mint flavored one. Sorry bout this. I'll make sure to order more flavors, especially rawstberry." he said with a warm smile. In the background, Slasher and Takeshi were arguing in their own tongue. Slasher was about to use Thunder Fang on Takeshi when Kiryu turned aeound. ”Huh? Oi! Behave you two or its back to your pokeballs!"
    He looked at the other guy and smiled. “Right here dude. And you are customer number four if I'm not mistaken. Five free items are yours."
    Last edited by MaverickKaiser; 1st August 2010 at 09:46 PM.

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

"Then may I have ice cream instead of the mint then?" She asked, very distracted by the arguing pokemon's converation. Sapphire was keeping a close eye on the other Empoleon, for who knows why.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"I'll take the chocolates," said Matt to the male trainer, "By the way, the name's Matt." He extended his hand for a handshake.

Meanwhile, Elekid was watching the pair of squabbling Pokemon. It didn't know whether to jump in to the battle, or stay and watch. Elekid started to whirl its arms in an attempt to break up the fighting by generating electricity, but stopped at the last second because it knew that by doing so, it would shock everyone in the shop, since Elekid had no way of storing the energy it created.

追放されたバカ

Kiryu smiled and shook Matt's hand. “Kiryu." and he quickly turned aroud one more time. Slasher emitted a few more bolts and roared. Kiryu recalled the riled Luxray as it struggled. Once returned, The ball sparked and crackled, causing him to drop it. ”Geez. What the heck." He turned to Matt and then is Elekid. ”Think he could hold the ball for a bit? It will shock any of us except Elekid." He got their orders and placed their bags infront of them, accidently forgetting a rawst berry pocky box. He looked in the ice box. ”Any flavor?"

Blog Entries

"Vannila. It should taste good with the pocky." she said, her finger absentmindedly fidgeting with her earring.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Doesn't matter," said Matt, "And, Elekid, can you hold that Poke Ball over there for its trainer?" Elekid did as instructed.

Matt picked up his order. "The static shock from Luxray's Poke Ball should wear off in a few hours. Thanks, Kiryu."

追放されたバカ

He pulled out a vanilla ice cream bowl.It had a deep dish and resealable cover. He produced a wrapped spoon and slide them together. “Enjoy!" he said with a smile. “And thanks Elekid and you too Matt."

Blog Entries

Serenity took her things with a thank you and romped off. As she did so, one could notice her stabbing pocky into her frozen treat. Unfortunatly, her tiny Rainbow Badge replica earring had fallen out of her ear.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

He closed up the shop and watched Serenity walk off. He saw her earring fall off and picked it up. Takashi waddled behind and looked. She was long gone and Kiryu was determined to give it back.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"No prob, Kiryu," said Matt, "And, do you want to battle--" Then he caught himself, I didn't come here to battle, he thought, I came here to relax. Ah, well. I can survive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12