Trainers' Estate: Grounds- Lake

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainers' Estate: Grounds- Lake

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Trainers' Estate: Grounds- Lake

--The Lake--
    The lake is a pure oasis of calm. A river flows and empties into the lake. Trees and bush surround it, giving it a more natural feel. Small, secluded islands are scattered on the lake(4 at least) These islands are perfect for taking a nap or anyone not wanting to be interupted. No benches are set anywhere, as people prefer the ground under a nice shady tree. The actual lake is huge, a beautiful blue, and has depths ranging from 3 feet deep to 15-20 feet. It's open for both people and pokemon to swim in.
    -Kaiser Hoshikawa
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trainers' Estate: Grounds- Lake

Serenity arrived at the lake and took a deep breath as she looked at the beautiful scenery. She began searching for a good place for their picnic.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

He looked around and pointed out to the islands adjacent to each other. “How bout one of those?"

Blog Entries

ARGGHHH I spent a while typing a long thing, then someone IMed me on facebook so it made me stop selecting the post thing then I hit backspace to fix a typo and it made me go back and lose everything I was writing >.>

to sum it up because there's no way in hell I'm typing all that again :\

Derian shows up, sends out arcanine and walrein. Walrein freezes part of the lake with blizzard, then arcanine melts it with flamethrower.
    Derian compliments them on improving, and returns them to pokeballs.
    Challenge the Snowpoint Gym and get iced!

Blog Entries

"Sounds good." Sapphire got in the water and waved. Serenity smiled and climbed on, picking up and cradleing an anxious torchic.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

He nodded and threw out his pokeball. A blue pokemon appeared. It had a spike purple shell and a soothing voice. His prized Lapras appear and sang a bit. He hopped on her back and swam towards the island.

Blog Entries

She arrived at the little island and Sapphire went off to swim around, leaving her with Amethyst. The torchic sat down close to her trainer for protection.

My pokeshipping drabbles

When Halas walked out of the door to the lake, he sprinted toward the water like he needs to be in it. He left Eric behind walking out of the door. Halas' Pokemon were right next to him as he began undressing. He then took a ball off his belt and walked next to the shore. He turned around and smiled at everyone on the beach.

"Stay on the beach you two," Halas said to his Pokemon. "I'm going to have a swim." He had a wicked grin on his face.

Halas dove into the water and swam a distance away from the shore, then dove underwater. The water around where he went under turned red and then a sea creature ripped above the surface and roared. To his Pokemon's suprise, Halas was riding it. It was his black and blue Gyarados. Halas was holding onto its fins. They did a flip before they landed in the water.

追放されたバカ

He smiled and sat next to her. He put the bag down and layed on his back.

Blog Entries

"You should send out all your pokemon who'd be interested. Maybe Takeshi could go swimming with Sapphire." She suggested, looking at the boy riding the Gyrados.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Eric slowly walked out in front of the water

"Ambipom and Espeon I don't want you two causing trouble so return for now."

Eric began undressing and laughed then said

"Its funny I got dressed just to walk out here, oh well. Come on out Kingdra!"

Eric then jumped on Kingdra

"Come on lets have some fun!"

Kingdra with Eric on it then dove in the water and began to swim around incredibly fast
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

追放されたバカ

“Well I don't have all my pokemon but ok! Come on out guys!!!" he yelled as he tossed four pokeballs into the air. Takeshi came out firs and swam with Sapphire. Then came Archer his Lucario, Mizu his Swampert, Rai his Ampharos and Tsuna his Sceptile. He smiled and jumped in the water. Archer and Sceptile took meditative stances, Rai look afraid of thr water and Mizu jumpped in to the water next to Lapras

Blog Entries

"Water and Thunder. Right?" She smiled. Serenity only had 2 pokemon, which were always with her and rarely in their pokeballs.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

“Mhm and Grass and Fighting." he pointed to Archer and Tsuna who were back to back. “And Flying too." he pointed to Staraptor flying above.

When Halas and his Gyarados landed underwater, Halas whispered to it. It nodded as if it understood.

The Gyarados let him float up to the surface and then gathered a ball of water in its mouth. It was going to use Hydro Pump. Suddenly it let loose the beam of water and it propelled Halas into the air, at least fifty feet.

Halas free fell, eyes closed waiting.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast