Trainers' Estate: Grass Wing: Celebi Hall(way)

Thread: Trainers' Estate: Grass Wing: Celebi Hall(way)

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Trainers' Estate: Grass Wing: Celebi Hall(way)

Celebi Hall
    The Celebi Hall is a light green and somewhat "forested" hallway. The "forestry" comes from the several tree branches that extend from the walls and clime up to the ceiling, giving one the impression that they're in a forest. The floor is hard, but is painted so that it perfectly resembles grass. The doors look as if they were tree trunks. Statues of Celebi can be seen in the entrance and exit of this hall. Celebi Hall connects with Manaphy Hall. It is said that they change position each time a Celebi uses its ability to traverse time.
    -PlatinumDude

Note: Make sure to play close attention to the Physical Layout shown on the first post of the planning thread.
    Last edited by RainbowMoondust; 30th July 2010 at 08:37 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Johto League Champion TrainerCasey's Avatar

Default Re: Trainers' Estate: Grass Wing: Celebi Hall(way)

*Casey slowly ponders the hall, examining the doors and walls around him*

Hmmm...I like this Hall. ^^ Hello fellow Celebiers? I guess thats what we'll be called now.

Sennyo walked down the hall looking all the rooms for the trainers.
    "mine should be around here somewhere?"
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

In a dark, cold box, and unsure why I'm here...

Walking out of his room, Zeferin was once again taken back at the marvel of the Celebi Hallway. With its grass-like floors, its soft, green light that was like morning sun shining through the tree tops, and its web of branches on the walls, it felt like he was in some sacred forest.

As he walked down the hall, Zeferin thought he saw the statue on the end shift ever so slightly. Passing it off for morning exhaustion, Zeferin shook his head and walked down the stairs to see what the estate had to offer.

Johto League Champion TrainerCasey's Avatar

*Casey steps off the of the staircase and begins walking down the dark hallway. Only lit by small lamps hidden by vines of fresh ivy. Casey hears small crackeling noises and begins to look around. He becomes paranoid that hes being watched*

"Ummmm hello?"

*Immediatly after Casey finishes speaking, a Weedle edges out from behind a branch. Imitating the noises that Casey heard*

"Oh...Hey Weedle. You really did scare me."

*Casey walks down the hall to his room at the end, small Celebi lamps sit on each side of the doorframe. Casey inserts his room key and turns the lock. It opens and he steps inside*

Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not

I was tired from the ordeal with kiryu and abbby and needed sleep. i unlocked and opened the door and closed it behind me.

Forrest walked down the hallway, keen on meting new faces. But the hallway was empty and he didn't want to barge in people's rooms so he trudged back to his room.

After finding her room to her satisfaction and dropping her bag inside, Dianne stepped back into the hallway. It was a marvel of art, this hall, with its realistic lighting and branches. Very slick, indeed.

However, in Dianne's mind, it simply didn't measure up to the real outdoors. Inside, you just didn't have the same sort of feeling of freedom, of endless space, of wind blowing freely about you. The hallway could never measure up to her mountainside home, but in the meantime, it wasn't a bad respite.

She wandered down the hallway leisurely, taking time to look at the details of the architecture. She wasn't in a hurry, and really had nowhere to go and no one to talk to. Odd, seeing a dormitory hallway so empty.

URPG Character: Dianne Shirect

I'm an obsessive editor, and I love helping people revise stories. If you want my opinions, drop me a VM.