Trainers' Estate: Fire Wing: Central Hub

Thread: Trainers' Estate: Fire Wing: Central Hub

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Trainers' Estate: Fire Wing: Central Hub

Fire Central Hub/Courtyard

The "Courtyard" greets visitors with extravagant artwork with mostly vibrant, hot colors lining the walls. Outside people can look up and see the building is painted brick-red, showing off the fiery spirit of its occupants. Small campfires circumfrance it, gaps only to the doors of the bathrooms, Halls, and the hallway leading to the stairs. Instead, those entrances/exits have pretend torches on the wall next to them. The fires are monitored heavily, and are blocked off from visitors (Certain Wing members can use a special key to reach the fires, allowing for maintenance and s'mores). Other than the fires, the Fire Wings' central hub is decorated with small model volcanoes ranging in quality from "science fair"-quality to realistic, which are often placed next to couches.
    -Siless

Note: Make sure to play close attention to the Physical Layout shown on the first post of the planning thread.
    Last edited by RainbowMoondust; 30th July 2010 at 08:46 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles