Trainers' Estate: Fire Wing- Boys' Bathroom

Thread: Trainers' Estate: Fire Wing- Boys' Bathroom

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Trainers' Estate: Fire Wing- Boys' Bathroom

--Bathrooms--
    These bathrooms are nothing less than spectacular. They have both the hotsprings of Japan and the Baths of Rome. Each of the magnificent bathrooms have one giant one of each. The enormus baths are made of white marble. Next to them are cabinets filled with every kind of soap imaginable. Aside from the open baths, there are also small, private ones available.
    The spring in each bathroom is designed to appear natural, despite being manmade. Elegant pillars are stacked around the spring in a circular pattern. A Vaporeon statue is set to shoot out water into the hot spring in a water gun style. A small, closed off area is set near the spring with sinks, toilets and changing rooms.
    Each of the four wings has 2 of these availiable. One for the girls, another for boys. They are entered via their respective central hub.
    -Kaiser Hosikawa

Note: People are perfectly welcome to use bathrooms that are not of their wing, as long as they are invited by a member of that wing.
    And pokemon of any gender are allowed in the bathrooms, so long as they behave themselves.
    Last edited by RainbowMoondust; 31st July 2010 at 07:49 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trainers' Estate: Fire Wing- Boys' Bathroom

Ace and Evelyn entered the bathroom, and both of them approached the hotsprings. It smelt invigorating, and Ash took off his bathrobe, and was wearing rainbow coloured trunks underneath. He put a foot in, and then sank in, enjoying the warmth. Evelyn approached it as well and dunked her head in, letting off steam

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trainers' Estate: Fire Wing- Boys' Bathroom

Daniel and his two pokemon entered the amazing bathroom. "Wow, guys! I can't even believe this is actually a bathroom!" Let's get into one of the tubs." Daniel changed into his swimming outfit and entered the tub with Veronica. "Sorry magmar", said Daniel "Not much you can do here, why don't you return for now?" So Daniel recalled his Magmar, and washed up with Veronica. Afterward, Daniel changed back into normal clothes and headed out to do some exploring with Veronica at his side.
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)