Trainers' Estate: Cafateria/Kitchen
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainers' Estate: Cafateria/Kitchen

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Trainers' Estate: Cafateria/Kitchen

Currently, there are only a few tables.
    The Snack shop resides here.
    There is both a buffet with basics, and a fully stocked kitchen for people to cook in.

Enjoy!
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Default Re: Trainers' Estate: Cafateria/Kitchen

*Casey and Chichi walks into the large marble room to see a selection of some of their favorite foods*

"Whoa. This has like everything I could ask for! And Pokemon food to!"

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Ace walked into the cafeteria, and was amazed by it, even if it was small. He waved to a girl he had seen the Games Area, and then he and Evelyn approached the counter to get their food

Blog Entries

Serenity went to the kitchen and made her and her pokemon PB&J with some difficulty. She sat down and handed one to her Empoleon, another to her Torchic. Three glasses of Miltank milk were put down, two of which contained straws.
    Amethyst, lacking arms, bent down and pecked away at her breakfast, while Sapphire slid hers on to her wing before lifting it up to her beak to eat.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

(I realize I posted a little out of hand in different areas so Ill just stick to here for afew. :P)

*Casey notices Serenity and her Pokemon eating and decides to join her. He is followed by Chichi, Hoohoo (His Hoothoot), and Hanna (His Mareep)*

"Hey Serenity. Whats up?" *Casey said this as he started pouring Pokefood for each of his Pokemon and then pulling out a bag of Blaziken BBQ Chips*

Blog Entries

"Hi." She said, mouth full of food, but covering it with her hand. Serenity had a good sized appatite and had to eat to avoid getting cranky. Her pokemons straws were slightly mangled, as they were not used to handling beaks.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Leo walked into the room with an icecream in one hand and bag full of free food in the other. Quickly eating his icecream to be able to have a free hand. Leo grabbed a green and silver poke ball from his waist and released his pokemon, Peracles the Foretress.
    "Hey Pera you want to get something to eat?"
    "Foretress" said Peracles as he rolled backwards and forwards
    "Ok lets go sit over there and introduce ourselves."
    Leo walked over and Peracles rolled along next to him.
    "would you mind if we sat with you and your pokemon?" Leo asked of the girl and boy

Blog Entries

"No, I don't mind." She said after swallowing, then proceeding to drink some milk. Her manners when it comes to eating are barely adequate at most times, although she does know better, Serenity wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

My pokeshipping drabbles

As Halas walked into the small but amazing kitchen he notice a couple of people at one table. His Typhlosion and Electivire walked behind him as their stomachs growled.

"You guys must be hungry! After all of the work you did," He said to the Pokemon. "Let's get some grub guys!" They began the small walk over to the buffet filled with some good looking food.

Halas grabbed a tray and put a couple of Pokemon treats on it. Then they walked farther down the buffet and Halas picked up an apple for himself to munch on.

"Where should we sit?" Halas asked his Pokemon for an answer. Suddenly both of his Pokemon sprinted away from him and to a table. They both sat down and then awaited their food.

Halas strolled over to the table and set the tray on it. The two creatures then began to eat. As Halas sat down, he noticed they were parallel from the table filled with people.

"Thats ok Serenity. Heheh. My manners can get out of hand sometimes to."

*Casey continues to eat his hot BBQ chips and his Pokemon still scarf down the Pokefood they got from Kiryu*

"So how've you been lately Serenity? By the way, is there any nicknames you wouldnt mind me calling you or anything sometime? Just wondering if you go by any other names or not."

Blog Entries

"Nope, just Serenity." She paused to think about the other question. "Nothing much. I woke up and now I'm eating breakfast." Serenity took another bite, while her Sapphire was almost done, and Amethyst was having a small bit of trouble.

My pokeshipping drabbles

"Im Leo it's nice to meet you serenity." Leo said quietly before returning to his food.
    Leo acted a bit more like a hermit then his foretress at sime times this being one of them, especially when infront of girls.

Halas moaned as he got up from the table. It had taken him longer than he thought for his Pokemon to eat all of their treats. He reached down toward the table and grabbed the tray from the table. He then walked over to a place to put the dirtied trays and rested it on other trays.

As he walked back toward his table, Halas noticed something different about his Pokemon. His Typhlosion's firey mane was larger and a more deep blue than before, and his Elecivire's tails sparked more often. They were having a great time at the estate.

"C'mon guys," He said to his Pokemon, "Lets go back to our room and relax a bit." Halas brushed his hair out of his face.

The large creatures arose from the table smiling and ready to go. The trio of partners walked out of the room and towards the Manaphy Hall.

*Casey stared at Serenitys Amethyst as it ate its breakfast bit by bit*

"Oh. Thats cool. You can call me Casey or Case for short. Heh."

*Casey looks at Leo, who is sitting not to far from him. Casey entends his hand to shake with Leo*

"Hey Leo. Im Casey! Nice to meet you" *Casey said this with a smile, still holding his hand out*

"Hey its nice to meet you casey." said Leo as he shook the guys hand.

"This is my best friend peracles by the way, ironicly he fell on my head back when he was a giant pine cone." Oh why the hell did I just tell him that, now im gonna sound like a real geek.

"so um what house are you in?" said leo as he tried to deter the conversation away from his life story outbirst.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast