Trading Machine - Page 256

Page 256 of 302 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4518
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #3826
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,935
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    aproved

    I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  2. #3827
    The People's Champion Roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland, 1945
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    To Alaska for Galvantula

    Swoobat

    Gender: Female
    Ability: Unaware or Klutz
    Obtained: Mart
    Level-up Moves: Confusion, Odor Sleuth, Gust, Assurance, Heart Stamp, Imprison, Air Cutter, Attract, Amnesia, Calm Mind, Air Slash, Future Sight, Psychic, Endeavor
    EMs:
    Value: $8,000
    UFT: No


    To Alaska for Jolteon
    Electrode

    Gender: Genderless
    Ability: Static or Soundproof
    Obtained: Gift from Monbrey Spring Gift Station 2012
    Level-up Moves: Charge, Tackle, SonicBoom, Spark, Rollout, Screech, Charge Beam, Light Screen
    Electro Ball, Selfdestruct, Swift, Magnet Rise, Gyro Ball, Explosion, Mirror Coat
    EMs: TM Toxic, TM Thunderbolt, TM Reflect, TM Thunder Wave, TM Rain Dance, TM Taunt, HM Flash
    Value:
    UFT: No

  3. #3828
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Yes.

    ...Is this how we trade things now? I hope so...

    Male Jolteon (Apollo): 0 Battle(s)
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    FFA Wins: None
    TMs/HMs/BMs/S&M: TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Ice), Reflect, Substitute, Volt Switch, Magnet Rise, Charge Beam
    Origin: Trade with SLC

    Female Galvantula (Arachne): 7 Battle(s)
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Compoundeyes or Unnerve
    FFA Wins: None
    TMs/HMs/BMs/S&M: None
    Origin: Story
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  4. #3829
    Termina Fierce Deity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,105

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette View Post
    To Alaska for Galvantula

    Swoobat

    Gender: Female
    Ability: Unaware or Klutz
    Obtained: Mart
    Level-up Moves: Confusion, Odor Sleuth, Gust, Assurance, Heart Stamp, Imprison, Air Cutter, Attract, Amnesia, Calm Mind, Air Slash, Future Sight, Psychic, Endeavor
    EMs:
    Value: $8,000
    UFT: No


    To Alaska for Jolteon
    Electrode

    Gender: Genderless
    Ability: Static or Soundproof
    Obtained: Gift from Monbrey Spring Gift Station 2012
    Level-up Moves: Charge, Tackle, SonicBoom, Spark, Rollout, Screech, Charge Beam, Light Screen
    Electro Ball, Selfdestruct, Swift, Magnet Rise, Gyro Ball, Explosion, Mirror Coat
    EMs: TM Toxic, TM Thunderbolt, TM Reflect, TM Thunder Wave, TM Rain Dance, TM Taunt, HM Flash
    Value:
    UFT: No
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapigeon View Post
    Yes.

    ...Is this how we trade things now? I hope so...

    Male Jolteon (Apollo): 0 Battle(s)
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    FFA Wins: None
    TMs/HMs/BMs/S&M: TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Ice), Reflect, Substitute, Volt Switch, Magnet Rise, Charge Beam
    Origin: Trade with SLC

    Female Galvantula (Arachne): 7 Battle(s)
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Compoundeyes or Unnerve
    FFA Wins: None
    TMs/HMs/BMs/S&M: None
    Origin: Story
    Trade approved enjoy your stuff.


    "lets get chesnaughty" Nitro 12:52 am
    nuts in my mouf

    Hannah Warder 7:50 pm
    fd is a beautiful chocolate man

  5. #3830
    Prototype Babe TheProtobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    470

    Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Trading a Water Stone to Morru for TM Rain Dance.


  6. #3831
    Avada Kedavra! Morru Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    The Land of OOO
    Posts
    3,540
    Blog Entries
    5
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    TM65: Rain Dance which I got from Sootopolis Gym going to Protobabe for Water Stone

    Stats

    BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |


  7. #3832
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Both Protobabe and Morru approved.
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  8. #3833
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,561

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    I have a Togekiss with TM/HMs Defog, Flash, Fly, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Psychic, Rock Smash, Roost, BM Extrasensory, and SM Tri Attack uft.
    And Seedot and Machop.

    PM/VM me if you're interested. Not really looking for anything much. Normal-type Pokemon that I don't have works, I guess. Or Scraggy/Drilbur.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  9. #3834
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    This TM Case: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f399/pokemart-55968/index284.html#post4628426

    Going to Winter for her Froslass.

  10. #3835
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,713

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    My blank Froslass going to Akinai for that lovely case.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  11. #3836
    Head of Stories Princess Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    URPG!
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterVines View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    My blank Froslass going to Akinai for that lovely case.
    Fair enough, approved!

    Winter gets TM Case
    Akinai gets Froslass

  12. #3837
    The Real McCoy Master Simm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GMT +10
    Posts
    136
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Does anyone have a Seedot they're willing to trade for a blank Tentacool?

  13. #3838
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: Trading Machine


    Name: Yanma
    Gender: Male
    Battles: 0
    Technical Machines:
    Egg/Tutor:
    Ability: Compound Eyes & Speed Boost
    Nature: Sassy

    Up for Trade, offers please.

    PM/IM/VM me if easier.
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  14. #3839
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Trading my PickUp Leaf Stone to Bee for an Expert Belt :D

  15. #3840
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Yeah, I have four, he is getting one.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •