Trading Machine - Page 253

Page 253 of 302 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4518
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #3781
    Registered User Airik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Medway, Uk
    Posts
    597
    Follow Airik On Twitter Add Airik on Facebook Add Airik on Google+

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Tm drain punch for ashs tm poison jab



  2. #3782
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,933
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Trading TM Poison Jab from my bag to Airik for TM Drain Punch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airik View Post
    Tm drain punch for ashs tm poison jab
    Approved.

    I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  3. #3783
    Biznis Kitty Zolar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    599

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Venomoth:
    Name: Flutter
    Female
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Shield Dust- This Pokemon is protected from the secondary effects of the foe's moves
    Tinted Lens- This Pokemon's NVE attacks are doubled in power
    TMs/HMs: TM Attract ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Roost ; TM Whirlwind ; TM Psychic ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Venoshock ; TM Acrobatics
    BMs/MTs/SMs: BM Baton Pass ; BM Toxic Spikes ; BM Refresh ; BM Morning Sun
    Battles: 10
    Obtained: "Deleted" story, Caught as a Venomoth

    To jess for whatever. I don't care. I'm gone after this.

    [22:18] [URPG Chat]: (commanderbadass1) How dare mell fuck his hoe every night

  4. #3784
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,944
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
    Venomoth:
    Name: Flutter
    Female
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Shield Dust- This Pokemon is protected from the secondary effects of the foe's moves
    Tinted Lens- This Pokemon's NVE attacks are doubled in power
    TMs/HMs: TM Attract ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Roost ; TM Whirlwind ; TM Psychic ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Venoshock ; TM Acrobatics
    BMs/MTs/SMs: BM Baton Pass ; BM Toxic Spikes ; BM Refresh ; BM Morning Sun
    Battles: 10
    Obtained: "Deleted" story, Caught as a Venomoth

    To jess for whatever. I don't care. I'm gone after this.
    Yup, tyvm, have this Togekiss I never use in return:

    Togekiss:
    Name: Sangen
    Male
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Serene Grace- The chance of the secondary effects of this Pokemon's attacks happening is doubled
    Hustle- This Pokemon's Attack s increased by 50%, but the accuracy of its Physical moves drops to 80%
    TMs/HMs: TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Toxic ; TM Roost ; TM Hidden Power [Ghost]
    BMs/MTs/SMs: BM Nasty Plot ; BM Tri Attack
    Battles: 1
    Obtained: Trade (Bumblebee16, received as a Togekiss)
    Available for Trade: No

  5. #3785
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,933
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Approved

    I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  6. #3786
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,944
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    This guy going to Chainy for his Crobat:

    SPECIES:
    Slowbro

    NAME:
    Languid

    GENDER:
    Male

    NATURE:
    Impish

    ABILITY:
    *Oblivious- This Pokemon is unaffected by Attract
    *Own Tempo- This Pokemon cannot become Confused

    KNOWN MOVES:
    Level-Up Moves: Curse ; Yawn ; Tackle ; Growl ; Water Gun ; Confusion ; Disable ; Headbutt ; Water Pulse ; Zen Headbutt ; Slack Off ; Withdraw ; Amnesia ; Psychic ; Rain Dance ; Psych Up ; Heal Pulse
    TMs/HMs: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall
    BMs/MTs/SMs: n/a

    BATTLES:
    1

    OBTAINED:
    Trade (Buoysel, received as a Slowbro)

    UFT:
    Yes

  7. #3787
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Speedhax the Crobat (Male)
    Quirky Nature
    Infiltrator DW Ability Activated
    Evolved from Zubat
    Obtained: PokeMart
    HM/TM: HM02-Fly, HM10-Defog, TM50-Substitute, TM77-Sludge Bomb,
    BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Brave Bird, Quick Attack, Hypnosis

    To Jess for that Slowbro
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  8. #3788
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,555

    Default Re: Trading Machine



    you twerps approved
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  9. #3789
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    All right, currently on the hunt for a Litwick, Golett, Misdreavus, and Duskull. All but the last can be evolved, but having in the basic stage would be great. As for what I have UFT, have a peek at my list and toss up an offer via IM or VM.

    Akinai's Stats

  10. #3790
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,175
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Litwick Voice Disc to Akinai for something.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  11. #3791
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by The Miz View Post
    Litwick Voice Disc to Akinai for something.
    That "something" is a Water Gem, in return for his Voice Disc.

    EDIT: These two are also going to Bee

    Flash (Raichu)
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Bold
    Battles: 0/10/0
    TM/BM/EM:
    Obtained: Park

    Hellhound (Houndoom) Gender: Male
    Ability: Flash Fire/Early Bird Nature: Bold
    Battles: 0/0/0
    TM/BM/EM: Flame Charge, Hidden Power (Fire)
    Obtained: Trade with Bee

    for his Misdreavus and Duskull.
    Last edited by Akinai; 15th February 2013 at 08:22 PM.

  12. #3792
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,944
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    All trades that need it are approved.

    ===

    Temp trading this to Aki for her Meta. She's holding an Expert Belt:

    SPECIES:
    Chandelure

    NAME:
    Allure

    GENDER:
    Female

    NATURE:
    Calm

    ABILITY:
    *Flash Fire- When this Pokemon is hit by a Fire move, it takes no damage and the power of its Fire moves is increased by 50%
    *Flame Body- The foe has a 30% chance of being Burned when physically attacking this Pokemon

    KNOWN MOVES:
    Level-Up Moves: Smog ; Confuse Ray ; Flame Burst ; Hex ; Ember ; Astonish ; Minimize ; Fire Spin ; Night Shade ; Will-o-Wisp ; Imprison ; Memento ; Inferno ; Curse ; Shadow Ball ; Pain Split ; Overheat
    TMs/HMs: TM Calm Mind ; TM Hidden Power [Bug] ; TM Taunt ; TM Psychic ; TM Flame Charge ; TM Attract ; TM Psych Up ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Protect ; TM Substitute ; TM Flamethrower ; TM Trick Room ; TM Telekinesis
    BMs/MTs/SMs: n/a

    BATTLES:
    32

    OBTAINED:
    "You Have Been Warned" story, Caught as a Litwick

    UFT:
    No

    ===

    And this going to Aki permanently for her Ninetales. It's also holding an Eviolite:

    SPECIES:
    Golurk

    NAME:
    Titan

    GENDER:
    Genderless

    NATURE:
    Calm

    ABILITY:
    *Klutz- This Pokemon cannot make use of Held Items
    *Iron Fist- This Pokemon's "punch"-based moves are increased in strength by 50%

    KNOWN MOVES:
    Level-Up Moves: Pound ; Astonish ; Defense Curl ; Mud-Slap ; Rollout ; Shadow Punch ; Iron Defense ; Mega Punch ; Magnitude ; DynamicPunch ; Night Shade ; Curse ; Heavy Slam ; Earthquake ; Hammer Arm ; Focus Punch
    TMs/HMs: n/a
    BMs/MTs/SMs: n/a

    BATTLES:
    11

    OBTAINED:
    '11 Winter Gift Station (Ebail, received as a Golett)

    UFT:
    Yes

  13. #3793
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    All trades that need it are approved.

    ===

    Temp trading this to Aki for her Meta. She's holding an Expert Belt:

    SPECIES:
    Chandelure

    NAME:
    Allure

    GENDER:
    Female

    NATURE:
    Calm

    ABILITY:
    *Flash Fire- When this Pokemon is hit by a Fire move, it takes no damage and the power of its Fire moves is increased by 50%
    *Flame Body- The foe has a 30% chance of being Burned when physically attacking this Pokemon

    KNOWN MOVES:
    Level-Up Moves: Smog ; Confuse Ray ; Flame Burst ; Hex ; Ember ; Astonish ; Minimize ; Fire Spin ; Night Shade ; Will-o-Wisp ; Imprison ; Memento ; Inferno ; Curse ; Shadow Ball ; Pain Split ; Overheat
    TMs/HMs: TM Calm Mind ; TM Hidden Power [Bug] ; TM Taunt ; TM Psychic ; TM Flame Charge ; TM Attract ; TM Psych Up ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Protect ; TM Substitute ; TM Flamethrower ; TM Trick Room ; TM Telekinesis
    BMs/MTs/SMs: n/a

    BATTLES:
    32

    OBTAINED:
    "You Have Been Warned" story, Caught as a Litwick

    UFT:
    No

    ===

    And this going to Aki permanently for her Ninetales. It's also holding an Eviolite:

    SPECIES:
    Golurk

    NAME:
    Titan

    GENDER:
    Genderless

    NATURE:
    Calm

    ABILITY:
    *Klutz- This Pokemon cannot make use of Held Items
    *Iron Fist- This Pokemon's "punch"-based moves are increased in strength by 50%

    KNOWN MOVES:
    Level-Up Moves: Pound ; Astonish ; Defense Curl ; Mud-Slap ; Rollout ; Shadow Punch ; Iron Defense ; Mega Punch ; Magnitude ; DynamicPunch ; Night Shade ; Curse ; Heavy Slam ; Earthquake ; Hammer Arm ; Focus Punch
    TMs/HMs: n/a
    BMs/MTs/SMs: n/a

    BATTLES:
    11

    OBTAINED:
    '11 Winter Gift Station (Ebail, received as a Golett)

    UFT:
    Yes
    Yep, these are going to Jess for her Chandy and Golurk ~

    Meta is holding a Leftovers, Ninetales an Enigma Berry.

    Metagross
    Gender: N/A
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature: Serious
    Battles: 1/0/0
    TM/BM/EM: Earthquake, Substitute, Hidden Power (Steel), Brick Break, Stealth Rock, Grass Knot, Hone Claws, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Trick
    Obtained: Winter Gift Station from Ebail

    Ninetales
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Flash Fire/Drought
    Nature: Modest
    Battles: 0/0/0
    TM/BM/EM: Hex, Calm Mind
    Obtained: Trade from Syn

  14. #3794
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,555

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    WHAT JESS AGAIN?!

    you twerps approved as well
    Dog of Hellsing likes this.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  15. #3795
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Miz View Post
    Litwick Voice Disc to Akinai for something.
    That "something" is a Water Gem, in return for his Voice Disc.

    EDIT: These two are also going to Bee

    Flash (Raichu)
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Bold
    Battles: 0/10/0
    TM/BM/EM:
    Obtained: Park

    Hellhound (Houndoom) Gender: Male
    Ability: Flash Fire/Early Bird Nature: Bold
    Battles: 0/0/0
    TM/BM/EM: Flame Charge, Hidden Power (Fire)
    Obtained: Trade with Bee

    for his Misdreavus and Duskull.
    Yeah, I bought Misdreavous and Duskull at the Mary. You can go check cause I cbf'd to link. Misdreavous has inferno and nasty plot.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •