Trading Machine - Page 243
Page 243 of 312 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4673

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #3631
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,239

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Anyone have a Litwick, Munchlax, Onix (or Steelix), Psyduck, Koffing, or Magnemite they want to trade, let me know. I want them all in their basic form, except for Onix, idk if he's evo'd. You can also do a story deal for me if you want ;) let me know.

    EDIT: Anyone want Slugma, Lileep, or Pikachu for some other mart?
    I want Slugma, I can give you like Cofag, Glaceon, Dewgong (just listing some random marts off my stats since idk if you care or not, if you want to look for something more specific, take a look at my stats)
    Mainly interested in prevos if you have any of those.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  2. #3632
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,011
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Anyone have a Litwick, Munchlax, Onix (or Steelix), Psyduck, Koffing, or Magnemite they want to trade, let me know. I want them all in their basic form, except for Onix, idk if he's evo'd. You can also do a story deal for me if you want ;) let me know.

    EDIT: Anyone want Slugma, Lileep, or Pikachu for some other mart?
    I want Slugma, I can give you like Cofag, Glaceon, Dewgong (just listing some random marts off my stats since idk if you care or not, if you want to look for something more specific, take a look at my stats)
    Mainly interested in prevos if you have any of those.
    Like Pichu and Teddiursa xd

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  3. #3633
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,239

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Anyone have a Litwick, Munchlax, Onix (or Steelix), Psyduck, Koffing, or Magnemite they want to trade, let me know. I want them all in their basic form, except for Onix, idk if he's evo'd. You can also do a story deal for me if you want ;) let me know.

    EDIT: Anyone want Slugma, Lileep, or Pikachu for some other mart?
    I want Slugma, I can give you like Cofag, Glaceon, Dewgong (just listing some random marts off my stats since idk if you care or not, if you want to look for something more specific, take a look at my stats)
    Mainly interested in prevos if you have any of those.
    Like Pichu and Teddiursa xd
    the bear will do!
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  4. #3634
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,011
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Anyone have a Litwick, Munchlax, Onix (or Steelix), Psyduck, Koffing, or Magnemite they want to trade, let me know. I want them all in their basic form, except for Onix, idk if he's evo'd. You can also do a story deal for me if you want ;) let me know.

    EDIT: Anyone want Slugma, Lileep, or Pikachu for some other mart?
    I want Slugma, I can give you like Cofag, Glaceon, Dewgong (just listing some random marts off my stats since idk if you care or not, if you want to look for something more specific, take a look at my stats)
    Mainly interested in prevos if you have any of those.
    Like Pichu and Teddiursa xd
    the bear will do!

    Dewgong the Teddiursa
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Undecided
    Ability: Pickup/Quick Feet
    Level-Up Moves: Covet, Scratch, Leer, Lick, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, Sweet Scent, Slash, Charm, Rest, Snore, Thrash, Fling
    TMs/HMs: N/A
    BMs/MTs/SMs: N/A
    Battles: 300
    FFAs: 0
    Contests: 0
    Festivals: 0
    Ribbons: N/A
    Attributes: Luster 0/255 ; Cool 0/255 ; Beauty 0/255 ; Cute 0/255 ; Smart 0/255 ; Tough 0/255
    Obtained: Summer Gift Station 2011 Gift from SLC
    Up For Trade: Yes


    so long farewell teddiursa thank you for your service

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  5. #3635
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,239

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    This Slugma to Nitro for the above



    Name:

    Species: Slugma

    Gender: Female

    Ability: Flame Body or Magma Armor

    Type: Fire

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Moves: Yawn, Smog, Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Recover, Flame Burst, AncientPower, Amnesia, Lava Plume, Rock Slide, Body Slam, Flamethrower, Earth Power

    TM Moves:

    SM, BM, and MT Moves:

    Captured: Traded Carvanha to Airik

    Available For Trade: Yes
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  6. #3636

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Approved, you guys get STUFF


    "lets get chesnaughty" Nitro 12:52 am
    nuts in my mouf

    Hannah Warder 7:50 pm
    fd is a beautiful chocolate man

  7. #3637
    Biznis Kitty Zolar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    599

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Venusaur

    Nickname: Gale

    Type: Grass/Poison
    Gender: Male
    Overgrow;Chlorophyll
    Obtained: Pokemart
    EMs: HM Strength, TM Sunny Day, TM Sludge Bomb, TM Earthquake, HP Water, TM Swords Dance, TM Giga Drain

    Value: $42,500


    This sexy mofo to Airik for his even sexier Togepi.

    [22:18] [URPG Chat]: (commanderbadass1) How dare mell fuck his hoe every night

  8. #3638
    Registered User Airik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Medway, Uk
    Posts
    615
    Follow Airik On Twitter Add Airik on Facebook Add Airik on Google+

    Default Re: Trading Machine



    Type: Normal
    Gender: Male
    Hustle/serene grace
    Obtained: Pokemart
    EMs: Thunderwave, Flamethrower



  9. #3639
    Lurking URPG Veteran Jack of Clovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the world of fantasy...
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
    Venusaur

    Nickname: Gale

    Type: Grass/Poison
    Gender: Male
    Overgrow;Chlorophyll
    Obtained: Pokemart
    EMs: HM Strength, TM Sunny Day, TM Sludge Bomb, TM Earthquake, HP Water, TM Swords Dance, TM Giga Drain

    Value: $42,500


    This sexy mofo to Airik for his even sexier Togepi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airik View Post


    Type: Normal
    Gender: Male
    Hustle/serene grace
    Obtained: Pokemart
    EMs: Thunderwave, Flamethrower
    Zolar gets Togepi.
    Airik gets Venusaur.

    Enjoy your new Pokemon.
    |URPG Stats |

    Lurking all the time. Too lazy to sign in.

    Guild Wars 2: JackofClovers.8693

  10. #3640
    Wipethatsmirkoffyourface Master Hei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    251

    Default Re: Trading Machine


  11. #3641
    Registered User Arctic Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth. Duh.
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Here's your gliscor. Give me my money!!!!!!!!

    ^ Credits to Blue Dragon

  12. #3642
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,239

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    approved.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  13. #3643
    Somewhat Psychic Siless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    I have a Lotad from here. Harry's getting it. He gets to decide everything about it, except it's a Lotad. He has a Shellder for me. Which is not Lotad.

  14. #3644
    Registered User Airik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Medway, Uk
    Posts
    615
    Follow Airik On Twitter Add Airik on Facebook Add Airik on Google+

    Default Re: Trading Machine



    Type: Ghost
    Gender: ?? whatever Ayotoui decides its going to be
    Ability: Mummy
    Obtained: Pokemart
    EMs: Dream Eater

    for Ayotoui's poliwag



  15. #3645

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    poliwag[m][28]

    obtained: new life
    tm/hms:

    going to airik for yamask

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •