Trading Machine - Page 241

Page 241 of 302 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4518
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #3601
    Registered User Arctic Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth. Duh.
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Bulldoze going to Black Reaper for Waterfall

    ^ Credits to Blue Dragon

  2. #3602
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,935
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine


    Ninjask the Roserade
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Undecided
    Ability: Natural Cure/Poison Point
    Level-Up Moves: Absorb, Growth, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, GrassWhistle, Giga Drain, Toxic Spikes, Sweet Scent, Ingrain, Toxic, Petal Dance, Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Weather Ball, Poison Sting
    TMs/HMs: TM Substitute
    BMs/MTs/SMs: N/A
    Battles: 0
    FFAs: 0
    Contests: 0
    Festivals: 0
    Ribbons: N/A
    Attributes: Luster 0/255 ; Cool 0/255 ; Beauty 0/255 ; Cute 0/255 ; Smart 0/255 ; Tough 0/255
    Obtained: Trade with Bumblebee for Houndoom
    Up For Trade: Yes


    To Xali

    I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  3. #3603
    Soviet Bidoof Commander Xali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    [size=1]
    Ninjask the Roserade
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Undecided
    Ability: Natural Cure/Poison Point
    Level-Up Moves: Absorb, Growth, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, GrassWhistle, Giga Drain, Toxic Spikes, Sweet Scent, Ingrain, Toxic, Petal Dance, Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Weather Ball, Poison Sting
    TMs/HMs: TM Substitute


    To Xali
    I take this trade for my Yamask


    Yamask
    Ghost
    No Image ATM
    Gender: F
    Mummy
    Battles: 0

    Astonish, Protect, Disable, Haze, Night Shade, Hex, Will-o-Wisp, Ominous Wind, Curse, Power Split, Guard Split, Shadow Ball, Grudge, Mean Look, Destiny Bond
    From the PE2K URPG section.
    Yes I am a ref & yes, I made Soviet Bidoof

    Questions/Comments/Concerns --> Imperialpineaple on aim.

    SumerianRevenant 7:06 pm
    Ambipom @ 43.78% Par Spe+1 | Jolteon @ 88.62% Spe+1 | Moves?
    SR
    No
    I have done it both ways, multiple times
    And always get complaints either way
    SO FUUUUUUUU
    URPG Stats
    Challenge my PE2K URPG Gym: Sunyshore

  4. #3604
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The World of Shadows
    Posts
    421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Okay my Waterfall for Arctic Penguins
    bulldoze.
    and bee's Croagunk for this.


    Gender:Male
    Nature:Brave
    Abilities:Intimidate|Moxie
    W/11 - T/0 - L/1
    Moves:Leer, Rage, Bite, Sand-Attack, Torment, Sand Tomb, Assurance, Mud-Slap, Embargo, Swagger, Crunch, Dig, Scary Face, Foul Play, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Thrash, Outrage
    TMs/HMs:N/A
    BM/SM/MTs:N/A
    Origin: NP

  5. #3605
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    This for the above.



    Name:

    Species: Croagunk

    Gender: Male

    Ability: Anticipation or Dry Skin

    Type: Poison/Fighting

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Moves: Astonish, Mud-Slap, Poison Sting, Taunt, Pursuit, Faint Attack, Revenge, Swagger, Mud Bomb, Sucker Punch, Venoshock, Nasty Plot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Flatter

    TM Moves:

    SM, BM, and MT Moves:

    Captured: Captured in the National Park - The Great Lakes

    Available For Trade: No
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  6. #3606
    URPG Lurking Official Jack of Clovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the world of fantasy...
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Xali View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    [size=1]
    Ninjask the Roserade
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Undecided
    Ability: Natural Cure/Poison Point
    Level-Up Moves: Absorb, Growth, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, GrassWhistle, Giga Drain, Toxic Spikes, Sweet Scent, Ingrain, Toxic, Petal Dance, Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Weather Ball, Poison Sting
    TMs/HMs: TM Substitute


    To Xali
    I take this trade for my Yamask


    Yamask
    Ghost
    No Image ATM
    Gender: F
    Mummy
    Battles: 0

    Astonish, Protect, Disable, Haze, Night Shade, Hex, Will-o-Wisp, Ominous Wind, Curse, Power Split, Guard Split, Shadow Ball, Grudge, Mean Look, Destiny Bond
    Nitro gets Yamask.
    Xali gets Roserade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Reaper View Post
    bee's Croagunk for this.


    Gender:Male
    Nature:Brave
    Abilities:Intimidate|Moxie
    W/11 - T/0 - L/1
    Moves:Leer, Rage, Bite, Sand-Attack, Torment, Sand Tomb, Assurance, Mud-Slap, Embargo, Swagger, Crunch, Dig, Scary Face, Foul Play, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Thrash, Outrage
    TMs/HMs:N/A
    BM/SM/MTs:N/A
    Origin: NP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    This for the above.



    Name:

    Species: Croagunk

    Gender: Male

    Ability: Anticipation or Dry Skin

    Type: Poison/Fighting

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Moves: Astonish, Mud-Slap, Poison Sting, Taunt, Pursuit, Faint Attack, Revenge, Swagger, Mud Bomb, Sucker Punch, Venoshock, Nasty Plot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Flatter

    TM Moves:

    SM, BM, and MT Moves:

    Captured: Captured in the National Park - The Great Lakes

    Available For Trade: No
    Black Reaper gets Croagunk.
    Bumblebee gets Krookodile

    ----
    Black Reaper also gets Bulldoze.
    Arctic Penquin gets Waterfall.
    |URPG Stats |

    Guild Wars 2: JackofClovers.8693 [Crystal Desert]
    Feel free to join me in saving the world!

  7. #3607
    Registered User Arctic Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth. Duh.
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Grimer

    Chinchou

    Togepi

    These are going to Reaper for his mon.

    ^ Credits to Blue Dragon

  8. #3608
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The World of Shadows
    Posts
    421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Gliscor Darmanitan Ferrothorn. going to her for all those.

  9. #3609
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The World of Shadows
    Posts
    421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Rhyperior, Poliwrath, Cradily all going to bee for whatever he want to give me.



    Gender:Male
    Abilities:Suction Cups | Storm Drain
    W/4 - T/0 - L/7
    FFA W/0 - L/1 - D/0 | Got 13,000 for it.
    Moves:Astonish, Constrict, Acid, Ingrain, Confuse Ray, Amnesia, AncientPower, Gastro Acid, Energy Ball, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Wring Out
    TMS/HMS:Flash|Rock Polish|Toxic | Rest | Sludge Bomb | Giga Drain | Earthquake | Sandstorm | Grass Knot | Swords Dance | Stone Edge | Rock Slide | Swagger | Sludge Wave | Bulldoze
    BM/SM/TMs:Barrier|Recover|Mirror Coat|Seed Bomb | Pain Split | Block
    EMs:21
    Origin:Gift






    Gender:Aquarius"
    (Poliwrath)
    Ability: Water Absorb or Damp
    Gender: Male
    W/26 - L/17 - D/0
    Level Up Moves: Water Sport, Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, DoubleSlap, Rain Dance, Body Slam, Amnesia, BubbleBeam, Mud Shot, Belly Drum, Wake-Up Slap, DynamicPunch, Submission, Hydro Pump, Mub Bomb, Mind Reader, Circle Throw
    TM/HMs: TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 93 Bulk Up, TM 98 Brick Break, HM 03 Surf, HM 04 Strength, HM 07 Waterfall
    BM/SM/MTs: Vacuum Wave
    Obtained:/spring-gift-station from Kai-Mei
    EMs: 8
    Value: 32,000



    Name: Ransack
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Lightning Rod or Solid Rock
    W/2 - L/0 - D/0
    Moves: Poison Jab, Horn Attack, Tail Whip, Stomp, Fury Attack, Scary Face, Rock Blast, Bulldoze, Leer, Chip Away, Take Down, Hammer Arm, Drill Run, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Horn Drill, Megahorn, Rock Wrecker
    TMs/HMs: Substitute, Protect, Dragon Pulse, Rock Polish, Brick Break
    BM/SM/MTs: Aqua Tail, Superpower, Ice Punch
    Obtained:Trade with Bee

  10. #3610
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    64

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Machamp

    Male
    Abilities: Guts/No Guard
    Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Low Sweep, Foresight, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Vital Throw, Submission, Wake-Up Slap, Cross Chop, Scary Face, DynamicPunch
    EMs: TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Ice Punch, TM Bulk Up
    Obtained: Trade with Dog of Hellsing

    this goes to zolar for da tentacroo

  11. #3611
    Biznis Kitty Zolar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    599

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Tentacruel

    Nickname: N/A

    Type: Water/Poison
    Gender: Male
    Clear Body;Liquid Ooze
    Obtained: Spring Gift Station from Mubz
    EMs: HM Flash, HM Surf, HM Waterfall, TM Energy Ball, TM Sludge Wave, TM Icy Wind, TM Toxic

    Value: $30,500


    Fer Kers' mehchump

    [22:18] [URPG Chat]: (commanderbadass1) How dare mell fuck his hoe every night

  12. #3612
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    These three for the three Reaper is trading me.


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*

    Name: Splashdown

    Species: Lapras

    Gender: Female

    Ability: Water Absorb or Shell Armor

    Type: Water/Ice

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Moves: Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance, Perish Song, Ice Beam, Brine, Safeguard, Hydro Pump, Sheer Cold

    TM Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Substitute, Strength, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Roar, Psychic, Toxic, Solarbeam

    SM, BM, and MT Moves: Dragon Dance, Heal Bell

    Captured: Mart

    Available For Trade: Sure

    -


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*

    Name: Slag

    Species: Walrein

    Gender: Female

    Ability: Thick Fat or Ice Body

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Type: Ice/Water

    Moves: Crunch, Defense Curl, Powder Snow, Growl, Water Gun, Encore, Ice Ball, Body Slam, Aurora Beam, Hail, Swagger, Rest, Snore, Ice Fang, Blizzard, Sheer Cold

    TM Moves: Brine, Surf, Waterfall, Strength

    SM, BM, and MT Moves:

    Caught: Gift from Sec (Spring ‘1o)

    Available For Trade: Hell yeah

    -


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*

    Name: Black Omen

    Species: Mismagius

    Gender: Female

    Ability: Levitate

    Type: Ghost

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Moves: Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Growl, Psywave, Spite, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Mean Look, Hex, Psybeam, Pain Split, Payback, Shadow Ball, Perish Song, Grudge, Power Gem

    TM Moves: Will-o-Wisp, Calm Mind, Substitute, Aerial Ace, Thunder, Toxic

    SM, BM, and MT Moves:

    Captured: Traded Poliwrath to Wrave

    Available For Trade: Yup
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  13. #3613
    URPG Lurking Official Jack of Clovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the world of fantasy...
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Itsa Black Reaper blowout bonanza!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
    Grimer

    Chinchou

    Togepi

    These are going to Reaper for his mon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Reaper View Post
    Gliscor Darmanitan Ferrothorn. going to her for all those.
    Arctic: Gliscor, Darmanitan, Ferrothorn
    Reaper: Chinchou, Togepi, Grimer

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Reaper View Post
    Rhyperior, Poliwrath, Cradily all going to bee for whatever he want to give me.



    Gender:Male
    Abilities:Suction Cups | Storm Drain
    W/4 - T/0 - L/7
    FFA W/0 - L/1 - D/0 | Got 13,000 for it.
    Moves:Astonish, Constrict, Acid, Ingrain, Confuse Ray, Amnesia, AncientPower, Gastro Acid, Energy Ball, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Wring Out
    TMS/HMS:Flash|Rock Polish|Toxic | Rest | Sludge Bomb | Giga Drain | Earthquake | Sandstorm | Grass Knot | Swords Dance | Stone Edge | Rock Slide | Swagger | Sludge Wave | Bulldoze
    BM/SM/TMs:Barrier|Recover|Mirror Coat|Seed Bomb | Pain Split | Block
    EMs:21
    Origin:Gift






    Gender:Aquarius"
    (Poliwrath)
    Ability: Water Absorb or Damp
    Gender: Male
    W/26 - L/17 - D/0
    Level Up Moves: Water Sport, Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, DoubleSlap, Rain Dance, Body Slam, Amnesia, BubbleBeam, Mud Shot, Belly Drum, Wake-Up Slap, DynamicPunch, Submission, Hydro Pump, Mub Bomb, Mind Reader, Circle Throw
    TM/HMs: TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 93 Bulk Up, TM 98 Brick Break, HM 03 Surf, HM 04 Strength, HM 07 Waterfall
    BM/SM/MTs: Vacuum Wave
    Obtained:/spring-gift-station from Kai-Mei
    EMs: 8
    Value: 32,000



    Name: Ransack
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Lightning Rod or Solid Rock
    W/2 - L/0 - D/0
    Moves: Poison Jab, Horn Attack, Tail Whip, Stomp, Fury Attack, Scary Face, Rock Blast, Bulldoze, Leer, Chip Away, Take Down, Hammer Arm, Drill Run, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Horn Drill, Megahorn, Rock Wrecker
    TMs/HMs: Substitute, Protect, Dragon Pulse, Rock Polish, Brick Break
    BM/SM/MTs: Aqua Tail, Superpower, Ice Punch
    Obtained:Trade with Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    These three for the three Reaper is trading me.


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*

    Name: Splashdown

    Species: Lapras

    Gender: Female

    Ability: Water Absorb or Shell Armor

    Type: Water/Ice

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Moves: Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance, Perish Song, Ice Beam, Brine, Safeguard, Hydro Pump, Sheer Cold

    TM Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Substitute, Strength, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Roar, Psychic, Toxic, Solarbeam

    SM, BM, and MT Moves: Dragon Dance, Heal Bell

    Captured: Mart

    Available For Trade: Sure

    -


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*

    Name: Slag

    Species: Walrein

    Gender: Female

    Ability: Thick Fat or Ice Body

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Type: Ice/Water

    Moves: Crunch, Defense Curl, Powder Snow, Growl, Water Gun, Encore, Ice Ball, Body Slam, Aurora Beam, Hail, Swagger, Rest, Snore, Ice Fang, Blizzard, Sheer Cold

    TM Moves: Brine, Surf, Waterfall, Strength

    SM, BM, and MT Moves:

    Caught: Gift from Sec (Spring ‘1o)

    Available For Trade: Hell yeah

    -


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*

    Name: Black Omen

    Species: Mismagius

    Gender: Female

    Ability: Levitate

    Type: Ghost

    Record: Wo/To/Lo

    Moves: Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf, Growl, Psywave, Spite, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Mean Look, Hex, Psybeam, Pain Split, Payback, Shadow Ball, Perish Song, Grudge, Power Gem

    TM Moves: Will-o-Wisp, Calm Mind, Substitute, Aerial Ace, Thunder, Toxic

    SM, BM, and MT Moves:

    Captured: Traded Poliwrath to Wrave

    Available For Trade: Yup
    Bee: Rhyperior, Poliwrath, Cradily
    Reaper: Lapras, Walrein, Mismagius

    Quote Originally Posted by kers View Post
    Machamp

    Male
    Abilities: Guts/No Guard
    Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Low Sweep, Foresight, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Vital Throw, Submission, Wake-Up Slap, Cross Chop, Scary Face, DynamicPunch
    EMs: TM Stone Edge, TM Earthquake, TM Ice Punch, TM Bulk Up
    Obtained: Trade with Dog of Hellsing

    this goes to zolar for da tentacroo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
    Tentacruel

    Nickname: N/A

    Type: Water/Poison
    Gender: Male
    Clear Body;Liquid Ooze
    Obtained: Spring Gift Station from Mubz
    EMs: HM Flash, HM Surf, HM Waterfall, TM Energy Ball, TM Sludge Wave, TM Icy Wind, TM Toxic

    Value: $30,500


    Fer Kers' mehchump
    Kers: Tentacruel
    Zolar: Machamp
    |URPG Stats |

    Guild Wars 2: JackofClovers.8693 [Crystal Desert]
    Feel free to join me in saving the world!

  14. #3614
    Du Edoc'sil Ash K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    2,854

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    TM Sandstorm to Siless for TM SolarBeam
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

  15. #3615
    Somewhat Psychic Siless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Ash can have this TM Solarbeam that I had sitting in my stats since a gift station. prob like right before I dropped Celadon or sometihng.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •