Trading Machine - Page 206

Page 206 of 302 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4518
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #3076
    TYKG SLCalamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,440
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Blank, female nape for Gyara

  2. #3077
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Kantomasta and SLC approved. Gyarados <-> Infernape
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  3. #3078
    LS-
    LS- is offline
    Love Sosa LS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    I wanna trade some of dese:


    Name:Tyranitar
    Gender:Male
    Trait:SandStream
    Extra Moves:(Surf HM)(Aerial Ace TM)(Brick Break TM)(FlameThrower TM)(Psychic TM)(Sleep Talk TM)(Thunderbolt TM)(Toxic TM)(Rest TM)(Dragon Dance BM)
    Number of Battles:5
    Gift from Nasty Pasty



    Name:Pidgeot
    Gender:Male
    Trait:Keen Eye/ Tangled Feet
    Extra Moves:
    Number of Battles:2
    Trade With Jesse


    Name: Lapras
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Water Absorb/Shell Armor
    Item: None
    Battles: 0
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Surf HM)(Waterfall HM)(Strength HM)(Rock Smash HM)


    TMs/Value: (4) ($41,000)
    Trade With Husnain



    Name: Drapion
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Sniper/Battle Armor
    Item: None
    Battles: 7
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Strength HM)(Rock Smash HM)


    TMs/Value: (2) ($23,500)
    Trade With Husnain


    Name:Machamp
    Gender:Male
    Trait:Guts/No Guard
    Extra Moves:
    Number of Battles:
    Trade With Xala


    IM/PM me with offers

  4. #3079
    Beast Mode!!! WebMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,104
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Trading Machine


    Nickname: Yang
    Species: Dragonite
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Inner Focus or Multiscale
    Obtained: Pokemart
    Battles: 0-1-0
    Moves: Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Roost, Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam, Agility, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rush, Safeguard, Dragon Dance, Wing Attack, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Hurricane
    TMs/HMs: Surf
    BM/MT/SM: None
    Trade Value: 1
    UFT: Yes

    ^ going to Gman for Sceptile
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

    Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

  5. #3080
    Registered User -Apollo-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,370
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    This Treecko here with Sword Dance going for that Dragonite.

  6. #3081
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Gman and Webbie approved. Treecko <-> Dragonite
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  7. #3082
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,125
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    To Captain Morgan, my favourite drink


    Nickname: -
    Obtained: Trade with Maverick Kaiser for Kingdra
    Gender: Female
    Nature: -
    Battles: 0/0/0
    Ability: Own Tempo, Oblivious
    EMs: TM Attract, TM Captivate, TM Double Team, TM Earthquake, TM Explosion, TM Mimic, TM Mud Slap, TM Psych Up, TM Swagger, TM Swords Dance, HM Whirlpool, HM Surf, BM Belly Drum, SM Wish, SM Heal Bell, SM Yawn, MT Aqua Tail.
    Value:

  8. #3083
    Made in America Captain Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    715

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Jolteon going back to it's rightful owner, Syn, for the Lickilicky of Doom.


    Frostbite the Jolteon

    Obtained: Winter Gift Station 2011 - Syn
    Gender: Male
    Abilities: Volt Absorb
    Battles: 2
    FFAs: N/A
    Contest Record: N/A

    Moves
    Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Growl, ThunderShock, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Kick, Baton Pass, Pin Missile, Focus Energy, Take Down, Thunder Fang, Last Resort, Trump Card, Thunder Wave, Agility, Thunder, Discharge


    Extra Moves


    TMs/HMs: TM59 Hidden Power [Ice], TM115 Charge Beam, TM06 Toxic, TM72 Shadow Ball, TM64 Protect, TM65 Rain Dance, TM76 Sleep Talk, TM50 Substitute, TM55 Roar, TM24 Thunderbolt, TM33 Reflect, TM96 Light Screen, TM53 Curse, TM130 Captivate, TM157 Volt Switch, TM39 Swift
    BMs: Wish, Yawn, Charm, Stored Power
    MTs: Magnet Rise, Signal Beam
    SMs: Heal Bell, Growth

  9. #3084
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Both Approved. Jolteon <-> Lickilicky
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  10. #3085
    I am useless husnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    388

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    apparently trade limit is gone and i have to put up with this shit


    lucario going back to him

    Quote Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post

    Name:Lucario
    Gender:Male
    Trait:Steadfast
    Extra Moves:(Ice Punch TM)(Thunder Punch TM)(Blaze Kick TM)(Magnet Rise TM)(Substitute TM)(Rock Slide TM)(Earthquake TM)(Stone Edge TM)(Swords Dance TM)
    Number of Battles:0
    Trade With Turt

    This to Husnain for houndoom
    then these 2 for wuteva

    Name: Bryce the Snorlax
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Thick Fat/Immunity
    Obtained: Gift from Bryce (Spring '11) =3
    Battles: 1 (1)
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Curse TM)(Shadow Ball TM)(Fire Punch TM)(Thunder Punch TM)(Ice Punch TM)(Toxic TM)(Protect TM)(Substitute TM)(Selfdestruct TM)(Whirlwind BM)(Strength HM)(Earthquake TM)(Rock Slide TM)(Brick Break TM)(Counter TM)(Focus Punch TM)(Rock Smash HM)(Zen Headbutt BM)(Surf HM)(Seed Bomb MT)

    TMs/Value: (20) ($???)
    ------------------------

    Name: Aerodactyl
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Rock Head/Pressure
    Obtained: Trade with Embreon
    Battles (FFAs): 5 (5)
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Taunt TM)(Hone Claws TM)(Pursuit BM)(Fire Blast TM)(Flamethrower TM)(Sunny Day TM)(Toxic TM)(Aerial Ace TM)(Roost TM)(Tailwind BM)(Double Edge TM)(Substitute TM)(Protect TM)(Attract TM)(Captivate TM)(Double Team TM)(Swagger TM)(Strength HM)(Stone Edge TM)(Rock Tomb TM)(Smack Down TM)(Stealth Rock TM)(Earthquake TM)(Sandstorm TM)(Rock Smash HM)(Dragon Claw TM)(Reflect TM)(Aqua Tail MT)(Curse TM)

    TMs/Value: (29) ($187,000)
    ------------------------
    URPG | POL <- Join

  11. #3086
    LS-
    LS- is offline
    Love Sosa LS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by husnain View Post
    ------------------------

    I would make love to this man if I could.



    Name:Pidgeot
    Gender:Male
    Trait:Keen Eye/ Tangled Feet
    Extra Moves:
    Number of Battles:2
    Trade With Jesse

    My pidgeot for my lucario


    Name: Drapion
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Sniper/Battle Armor
    Item: None
    Battles: 7
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Strength HM)(Rock Smash HM)

    TMs/Value: (2) ($23,500)
    Trade With Husnain

    His Drapion back for Aerodactyl


    Name: Lapras
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Water Absorb/Shell Armor
    Item: None
    Battles: 0
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Surf HM)(Waterfall HM)(Strength HM)(Rock Smash HM)

    TMs/Value: (4) ($41,000)
    Trade With Husnain

    His Lapras back for Snorlax

  12. #3087
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by husnain View Post
    apparently trade limit is gone and i have to put up with this shit


    lucario going back to him

    Quote Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post

    Name:Lucario
    Gender:Male
    Trait:Steadfast
    Extra Moves:(Ice Punch TM)(Thunder Punch TM)(Blaze Kick TM)(Magnet Rise TM)(Substitute TM)(Rock Slide TM)(Earthquake TM)(Stone Edge TM)(Swords Dance TM)
    Number of Battles:0
    Trade With Turt

    This to Husnain for houndoom
    then these 2 for wuteva

    Name: Bryce the Snorlax
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Thick Fat/Immunity
    Obtained: Gift from Bryce (Spring '11) =3
    Battles: 1 (1)
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Curse TM)(Shadow Ball TM)(Fire Punch TM)(Thunder Punch TM)(Ice Punch TM)(Toxic TM)(Protect TM)(Substitute TM)(Selfdestruct TM)(Whirlwind BM)(Strength HM)(Earthquake TM)(Rock Slide TM)(Brick Break TM)(Counter TM)(Focus Punch TM)(Rock Smash HM)(Zen Headbutt BM)(Surf HM)(Seed Bomb MT)

    TMs/Value: (20) ($???)
    ------------------------

    Name: Aerodactyl
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Rock Head/Pressure
    Obtained: Trade with Embreon
    Battles (FFAs): 5 (5)
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Taunt TM)(Hone Claws TM)(Pursuit BM)(Fire Blast TM)(Flamethrower TM)(Sunny Day TM)(Toxic TM)(Aerial Ace TM)(Roost TM)(Tailwind BM)(Double Edge TM)(Substitute TM)(Protect TM)(Attract TM)(Captivate TM)(Double Team TM)(Swagger TM)(Strength HM)(Stone Edge TM)(Rock Tomb TM)(Smack Down TM)(Stealth Rock TM)(Earthquake TM)(Sandstorm TM)(Rock Smash HM)(Dragon Claw TM)(Reflect TM)(Aqua Tail MT)(Curse TM)

    TMs/Value: (29) ($187,000)
    ------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by husnain View Post
    ------------------------

    I would make love to this man if I could.



    Name:Pidgeot
    Gender:Male
    Trait:Keen Eye/ Tangled Feet
    Extra Moves:
    Number of Battles:2
    Trade With Jesse

    My pidgeot for my lucario


    Name: Drapion
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Sniper/Battle Armor
    Item: None
    Battles: 7
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Strength HM)(Rock Smash HM)

    TMs/Value: (2) ($23,500)
    Trade With Husnain

    His Drapion back for Aerodactyl


    Name: Lapras
    Gender: Male ♂
    Ability: Water Absorb/Shell Armor
    Item: None
    Battles: 0
    TMs/HMs/BMs/MTs: (Surf HM)(Waterfall HM)(Strength HM)(Rock Smash HM)

    TMs/Value: (4) ($41,000)
    Trade With Husnain

    His Lapras back for Snorlax
    I suppose I'll approve this, seeing as Husnain is gone and a few a trade backs.

  13. #3088
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Trading Machine


    Male Arcanine (Bandit): 7 Battle(s)
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Intimidate or Flash Fire
    FFA Wins: None
    TMs/HMs/BMs/S&M: None
    Origin: Story


    This for WTP's Breloom.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  14. #3089
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapigeon View Post

    Male Arcanine (Bandit): 7 Battle(s)
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Intimidate or Flash Fire
    FFA Wins: None
    TMs/HMs/BMs/S&M: None
    Origin: Story


    This for WTP's Breloom.
    Jesse the Breloom: M

    Ability: Effect Spore/Poison Heal
    National Park Nature: N/A
    Battles: 1
    W/L/D: 1/0/0
    Level Up Moves: Absorb, Tackle, Stun Spore, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, PoisonPowder, Counter, Worry Seed, Force Palm, Growth, Sky Uppercut, Giga Drain, Mind Reader, Seed Bomb, Spore, DynamicPunch
    TMs/HMs: Strength, Focus Punch, Solarbeam, Work Up, Swords Dance, Snatch, Attract, Substitute, Low Sweep, Stone Edge, Bullet Seed
    BMs/MTs:
    Obtained: Trade with Jesse (Lickilicky -> Breloom)
    # of Extra Moves: 11



  15. #3090
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,356
    Trophies

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    WTP/Alaska approved.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •