Trading Machine - Page 196

Page 196 of 302 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 4518
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #2926
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Trading Machine


    From this post
    , the Beldum that evolved into Metang with those TMs on it for Roulette's Mamoswine.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  2. #2927
    The People's Champion Roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland, 1945
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Righto, Mamo going to Chain for Metang.


    Mamoswine

    Gender: Male
    Type: Ground/Ice
    Abilities: Oblivious or Snow Cloak
    Obtained: Story
    Level-up Moves: AncientPower, Peck, Horn Attack, Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Mud Sport, Powder Snow, Mud-Slap, Endure, Mub Bomb, Icy Wind, Hail, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Take Down, Fury Attack, Double Hit, Earthquake, Mist, Blizzard, Amnesia, Scary Face
    EMs: TM Ice Beam, BM Superpower, TM Roar, TM Stealth Rocks

  3. #2928
    I eat Frogs AmericanTreeFrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,403

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post

    From this post
    , the Beldum that evolved into Metang with those TMs on it for Roulette's Mamoswine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette View Post
    Righto, Mamo going to Chain for Metang.


    Mamoswine

    Gender: Male
    Type: Ground/Ice
    Abilities: Oblivious or Snow Cloak
    Obtained: Story
    Level-up Moves: AncientPower, Peck, Horn Attack, Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Mud Sport, Powder Snow, Mud-Slap, Endure, Mub Bomb, Icy Wind, Hail, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Take Down, Fury Attack, Double Hit, Earthquake, Mist, Blizzard, Amnesia, Scary Face
    EMs: TM Ice Beam, BM Superpower, TM Roar, TM Stealth Rocks
    Value of six both ways means it is approved.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis



  4. #2929
    Insane Particle Collider Pman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Skyrim
    Posts
    1,421
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    b]Breloom[/b] (female)




    Ability: Effect Spore: 30% chance to induce paralysis, poison, or sleep when struck by a contact move. Or. Poison Heal: Heals 1/8 max HP per turn when poisoned.




    Moves
    Absorb, Tackle, Stun Spore, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, PoisonPowder, Counter, Worry Seed, Force Palm, Growth, Sky Uppercut, Giga Drain, Mind Reader, Seed Bomb, Spore, DynamicPunch


    obtained: auction



    EM's
    Substitute


    w/l/d
    0/0/0




    going to mav for a mamoswine
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

  5. #2930
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Yeah Mamoswine has no Ems

  6. #2931
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Pman View Post
    b]Breloom[/b] (female)




    Ability: Effect Spore: 30% chance to induce paralysis, poison, or sleep when struck by a contact move. Or. Poison Heal: Heals 1/8 max HP per turn when poisoned.




    Moves
    Absorb, Tackle, Stun Spore, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, PoisonPowder, Counter, Worry Seed, Force Palm, Growth, Sky Uppercut, Giga Drain, Mind Reader, Seed Bomb, Spore, DynamicPunch


    obtained: auction



    EM's
    Substitute


    w/l/d
    0/0/0




    going to mav for a mamoswine
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickKaiser View Post
    Yeah Mamoswine has no Ems
    You go girl

    EDIT: This for Mav's Cincinno

    Elwood Blues the Accelgor: F

    Ability: Hydration/Sticky Hold
    National Park Nature: N/A
    Battles: 7
    W/L/D: 7/0/0
    Level Up Moves: Leech Life, Acid Spray, Double Team, Quick Attack, Struggle Bug, Mega Drain, Swift, Me First, Agility, Giga Drain, U-turn, Bug Buzz, Recover, Power Swap, Final Gambit, Acid, Bide, Curse, Yawn, Protect, Acid Armor, Body Slam, Guard Swap
    TMs/HMs:
    BMs/MTs: Encore, Baton Pass
    Obtained: Pokemart
    # of Extra Moves: 2
    Last edited by We Taste Pies...; 13th February 2012 at 08:44 PM.

  7. #2932
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Name: Maya
    Species: Cincinno
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Skill Link, Cute Charm, Technician
    Type: Normal
    Moves: Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Tickle, DoubleSlap, Encore, Swift, Sing, Tail Slap, Charm, Wake-Up Slap, Echoed Voice, Slam, Captivate, Hyper Voice, Last Resort, After You, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast
    TM Moves:
    HM’s:
    SM, BM, and MT Moves:
    Caught: Trade with Gman

    For that

  8. #2933
    Beast Mode!!! WebMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,104
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Approved

    Mav gets Accelgor
    WTP gets Cincinno
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

    Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

  9. #2934
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    For Roulette's Bibarel

    Roulette the Yanmega: M

    Ability: Speed Boost/Tinted Lens
    National Park Nature: N/A
    Battles: 4
    W/L/D: 3/1/0
    Level Up Moves: Night Slash, Bug Bite, Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack, Double Team, SonicBoom, Detect, Supersonic, Swift, Uproar, Pursuit, AncientPower, Hypnosis, Feint, Wing Attack, Slash, Screech, U-turn, Air Slash, Bug Buzz
    TMs/HMs: Giga Drain, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Protect, Psychic, Toxic, Psych Up
    BMs/MTs:
    Obtained: Trade with Roulette Dares (Tangrowth -> Yanmega)
    # of Extra Moves: 8

  10. #2935
    The People's Champion Roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland, 1945
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    COME HOME MY SON

    Bibarel

    Gender: Male
    Type: Normal/Water
    Ability: Simple or Unaware
    Obtained: Mart
    Level-up Moves: Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl, Rollout, Water Gun, Headbutt, Hyper Fang, Yawn, Amnesia, Take Down, Super Fang, Superpower, Curse
    EMs: TM Substitute, TM Thunder Wave, TM Stealth Rock, TM Taunt, TM Retaliate, TM Work Up, BM Quick Attack, BM Icy WInd

  11. #2936
    Beast Mode!!! WebMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,104
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Approved

    Roulette gets Yanmega
    WTP gets Bibarel
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

    Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

  12. #2937
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The World of Shadows
    Posts
    421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine


    Gender:female
    Abilities:Marvel Scale
    W/7/L/1/D/0
    Moves:Splash, Tackle, Flail, Water Gun, Wrap, Water Sport, Refresh, Water Pulse, Twister, Recover, Captivate, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Attract, Safeguard, Aqua Ring
    TMS/HMS:N/A
    BM/SM/MTs:N/A
    Milotic is going chainreaction01 for his Scizor

  13. #2938
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Scizor the Scizor (Male)
    Lax Nature
    Obtained: National Park RP
    HM/TM: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM10-Defog, TM98-Brick Break
    BM/SM/MT: N/A

    Going to Black Reaper for his Milotic.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

  14. #2939
    pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    pikachu in a highchair
    Posts
    3,342

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Reaper View Post

    Gender:female
    Abilities:Marvel Scale
    W/7/L/1/D/0
    Moves:Splash, Tackle, Flail, Water Gun, Wrap, Water Sport, Refresh, Water Pulse, Twister, Recover, Captivate, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Attract, Safeguard, Aqua Ring
    TMS/HMS:N/A
    BM/SM/MTs:N/A
    Milotic is going chainreaction01 for his Scizor
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    Scizor the Scizor (Male)
    Lax Nature
    Obtained: National Park RP
    HM/TM: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM08-Rock Smash, HM10-Defog, TM98-Brick Break
    BM/SM/MT: N/A

    Going to Black Reaper for his Milotic.
    That works.

  15. #2940
    TYKG SLCalamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,439
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trading Machine

    Female Zigzagoon with enough battles to evolve (with TM Grass Knot and Attract (not sub)) for @Xali's Scollipede.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •