Spring Gift Station '15
Hi, and welcome to URPG's Spring Gift Station of 2015!
Now that you've all eaten your chocolate Bunearys, it's time to do some stat page Spring Cleaning!
Yes, it's the time of year for fake generosity and fake gratitude when you can give away those Pokemon that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. I'm absolutely certain that the URPG noob who you select to be the lucky recipient will be ever so thankful to have a brand new Sunkern.
If you'd like to give something away this Gift Station, please follow the following rules:
- You can gift any Pokémon in your stats except for your starting Pokémon.
- Pokémon MUST NOT be removed from your stats until they are claimed after the Gift Station closes.
- PokéMart purchases can be linked as gifts, however you must state in the Pokemart post that you are purchasing a gift.
- Unclaimed gift purchases may be refunded after the Gift Station. Any use of or battles with the purchase will void the refund option.
- You may receive a total of SEVEN gifts. If you are given more than seven gifts, please choose which ones you want to receive.
- You may only give one gift to each person.
- There is no limit on the number of people you may give gifts to.
- TMs and items may be gifted. These must also be added to your stats.
- Berries can be gifted in bundles of up to three berries of any kind.
- You can also bundle a Mega Ring with a Mega Stone as a gift.
The following Gift Station items may be purchased as gifts also:
- Daycare Passes - $5,000 or $10,000. A coupon for $5,000 or $10,000 to spend on Daycare purchases: Breeding Moves, Move Tutorage, Special Moves and Hidden Abilities.
- Park Passes - $5,000. A coupon for free Park entry, 3 Pokéballs and 2 Energy Powders.
- Story Passes - $10,000. A coupon to reduce the rank of a single Pokémon in a story by one rank. E.g. A Hard-ranked Pokémon becomes Medium-ranked, for quality and character count.
If you wish to change your gift to someone, please make a new post instead of editing an old one. This makes it easier to keep track of gifts and ensure none are overlooked.
Note: Gifts cannot be added or removed from stats until the gift station is closed.
Gift station will end in three weeks: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, or whenever the host feels like closing it.