Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Spring Gift Station!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Spring Gift Station!

Nickname: Gmandiddy
    Obtained: Revelations
    Ability: Oblivious, Own Tempo,
    Moves: Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Growl, Water Gun, Confusion, Disable, Headbutt, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Slack Off, Withdraw, Amnesia, Psychic, Rain Dance, Psych Up, Heal Pulse

To mr Buoysel
    Last edited by -Apollo-; 1st May 2012 at 01:55 PM.

Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

EmBreon - You're out protecting everyone, but who's gonna protect you?!? So here, take this Protect as soon as it's aproved.

Gmandiddy - You gifted me that super snazzy Ludi last time. So, take this Daycare Pass as a very late thanks. (30,350 - 5,000 = 25,350)

Dog of Hellsing - I won that super snazzy raffle getting me a super snazzy Aerodactyl. You can also have a very late Daycare Pass thanks. (25,350 - 5,000 = 20,350)

Captain Dude - Super snazzy generic gifting message. Daycare Pass (20,350 - 5,000 = 15,350)

ChainReaction01 - Also a super snazzy generic gifting message with a Daycare Pass (15,350 - 5,000 = 10,350)

Nothing
    Blog Entries

HEY, SO. MODIFICATION. IF ANYONE STALKS ME AND KNOWS THAT IT'S, LIKE, FOUR IN THE MORNING WHILE I'M WRITING THIS MY TIME, YOU'RE RIGHT. BECAUSE I ACTUALLY HAVE SCHOOLWORK AND SOMETIMES I DON'T SLEEP TO DO IT.
    ...uh. That's all code for "if there's a typo because I'm tired of synthesizing, deal with it, please". Yes. I like code. Also, it's code for "if I don't make sense, I'm sorry".
    ...also, I'm too lazy to do mentions. Perhaps I'll edit them in when there isn't LESS THAN A DAY LEFT TO DO SHIT AND IT'S LATE AND I JUST WANT TO GO TO BED IT'S MY GODDAMN BIRTHDAY, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
    ...the end.

So. Hello, guys. 's like. I'm going to start gifting away all of my crap {which, on closer inspection, was surprisingly sparse when it came to gifting time} because you guys deserve to have my virtual Pokemon more than I do. I tried to get everyone that I could, and then I started giving things out to people who I saw on randomly; if I've forgotten you, I'm horribly sorry. Please don't take it personally. D:

SO. Since I'm apparently not allowed to give a group gift to the URPG and be like "HEY, GUYS, THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU ALL, AND HERE IS MY CRAP; DIVIDE IT AMONGST YOURSELVES AND PLAY NICE" I have to actually try to put effort into deciding who gets what and who would actually want what. Therefore, know that each gift given out was given with the utmost care, selected carefully to suit you and you alone, because I have painstakingly traced each attribute to the --

...pfft. I just tried to give people what I thought was cool. And often, things that I think are cool (LIKE TINY FONT, SPENDING FRIDAY NIGHTS ON THE INTERNET, AND BOWTIES) are apparently hated by society and everyone in it. Also, I live under a rock. Point being, unless you were REALLY FREAKING OBVIOUS about saying what you wanted, I probably just gifted you crap. D: YES. THIS IS MY SUBTLE JIBE AT ALL OF YOU JERKS WHO DID NOT RESPOND TO MY SUBTLE IM'S ASKING WHAT YOU WANTED. ;-; Point being, however, is that these gifts (LIKE EVERY OTHER DAMN GIFT I'VE GIVEN) are still not measures about how much I like/dislike you. If you asked for something and didn't get what you originally asked for, I'm really sorry. I still think that you all are wonderful people, and I'm glad that I got to meet you. We had a grade time, but I gotta go and have a life and whatnot, and *insert equally bullshitty reason here*. While I won't have time to think of URPG much in the future, while I'm choking on schoolwork and otherwise enjoying life, I'm still going to miss all of the friends and memories that I made here. I had a great time, and I'll miss you all. I shall now proceed to tell you of my feelings in a well-thought out speech that I'm sure everyone will read:

WHO AM I KIDDING. I'll be lucky if you guys even read your own speeches. :> SO ANYWAYS. ON TO THE PART THAT ANYONE EVER CARES ABOUT.

HKim:

Ebail:

Monbrey:

Frozen Chaos:

Akinai:

Pman:

Buoy/Buoyysel/wtfspelling:

Siless:

Kaustic:

Lasky:

ATF:

Black Reaper:

Chainy:

THE BMG IMAGE LIMIT KILLED ALL OF THE PICTURES BELOW THIS TEXT. I STILL DON'T HATE YOU, I PROMISE. XD

CommBA

Nitro:

WebMaster:

Fawkes:

MagikChicken/Magik/Table:

Gmandiddy:

Scourge of Nemo:

Fossil Fusion

Blazemaster

Fierce Deity:

Roulette

The pokemaster

Phantom Kat

Ash K.:

WinterVines:

SLC04:

Bee:

Neonsands

WTP

Zolar

Synthesis:

Morru

Emma

LS

...aaaand... that's all, folks. See you around. Maybe. ._.
    Last edited by Lurking; 2nd May 2012 at 03:13 AM. Reason: ...I spelled something wrong again...

Trophies

Since I can now confirm that I don't need it.

To Bumblebee:

Also, I shall be ending the Gift Station in exactly 29 hours and 16 minutes.

Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

LS - Take this random Fire Stone that has been sitting in my stats forever from the underground to go with Kai's super snazzy gift. YAAAAY ACCIDENTAL TEAMWORK!

Cloyster with Surf and Waterfall that is male with nothing else to SLC cause I don't want it in my stats.
    Ebail and SLCalamity like this.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Cloyster with Surf and Waterfall that is male with nothing else to SLC cause I don't want it in my stats.
    I see how it is.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    I see how it is.
    Holy crap, is this the Cloyster I traded you?

YOU'RE HOME BBY.

Blog Entries
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

@Fossil Fusion;

So like, you've been my go-to ref a while back and you're awesome and stuff. So have a useless gift which you'll probably won't accept, but I'm only gifting this because I don't have anything good to give D:

BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |

Trophies

To Pokemaster because Aussies are awesome:

To Roulette:

To WTP:

To Soulmaster:

To Emma:

To Magepigeon:
    Last edited by Monbrey; 2nd May 2012 at 08:10 PM.
    The pokemaster likes this.

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

@Soulmaster:

Not that masterful The pokemaster's Avatar

@Pman; I know it isn't anything special, but you have like no gifts and you're pretty awesome. You're always pretty fun to talk to when you're on. And also I don't know if that Smooth Rock is like a coincidental gift or you're just even awesomer than I thought you were, but thanks. ;)

@Haxaurus4; Dammit, be more active. Have an Ambipom, I was going to use him, but you would probably be able to do better with him.
    Last edited by The pokemaster; 3rd May 2012 at 01:28 AM.

@Zolar;

Oh hey I just found out I like you so take a TM Venoshock for your gym ;o

@ebail

Ebail, had to gift you before this ended. You're a good friend, but you need to stop getting mad at me every single time my dice mess your battles up, I can't control them, I'd rig them for you if I could ;_;. I wanted to gift you a Pokemon that I really like (hopefully you'll like him too and when you use him you'll think of me), my favorite Pokemon in the URPG - Houndoom. He is male with HM Strength. Hope you love him :(
    Last edited by Dinobot; 2nd May 2012 at 11:48 PM.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Trophies
    Blog Entries

To Synthesis, I don't really talk much but you're pretty cool, a hard worker for the dungeons, and you taught me the ways of electric mons. It's not much but here you go anyway

To Bumblebee, you're a good ranger and fun to be around (and you always call me sexy lol)

Maybe a couple more later
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast