1. You must be a member of the URPG to participate.
2. In order to participate in the auction, you must have an AIM account. The auction will be held in a separate Blast chat, so please post in this thread or otherwise contact me if you want an invite when I make it.
3. Bidding starts at $1000. Raises must be at least $100 and at most $5000. Bidding ends when thirty seconds passes after a bid.
4. All bids are taken seriously. All bids are irreversible. If you bid more money than you own, even if it's only a joke, there can and will be consequences.
5. If you successfully win an auction item, you cannot bid for the remainder of the auction.
6. You can and will be kicked from the blast chat if you are a public disturbance, and you will not necessarily be given any warnings. Reasons you may be banned include but aren’t limited to: being disruptive during the bidding process, being an ass about winning/not winning, not following URPG rules, etc. Use your common sense.
When is the auction:
April 19th @ 1:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (This is shorter notice than normal for auctions, I apologize on behalf of URPG Staff) [Tentative date, though it's very unlikely it's changed]
What will be auctioned:
Ten items will be auctioned, primarily consisting of Pokemon. Depending on the turnout, a few more minor items may be added.
There will also be one free-entry raffle that will be held. Anyone in the URPG can join. It does not cost to enter the raffle, just post in the thread anytime before the raffle to be in the mix for the prize. The raffle winner will be rolled directly after the auction, and the prize will not be announced until then.
Felly will be completely in charge of this.