Solid's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

Thread: Solid's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Solid's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

This is your room. Decorate it as much as you like.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

His exp. ITS OVER 9000!!! Solid's Avatar

Default Re: Solid's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

The walls of solids room are decorated with posters of rock and metal bands, along with movies he enjoyed, and games as well, so the actual paint color is impossible to tell. There is a black light at the far end of the room, above the desk that has Solids laptop and drawing notebook on it. To the right is a large book case that houses many, many CDs and books, ranging from Tool to Toilken, Lovecraft to Lynerd Skynerd from Bassnectar to Barker. His bed was to the right of the door when entering, and to the right of that was his dresser with most of his clothes. On top is his stereo and speakers.Solids dress shirts and jackets are located in the closet. Random memorabilia is scattered all across the room. There is a tv barely squeezed between the desk and the wall.
    Last edited by Solid; 31st July 2010 at 12:37 AM.
    -this is Gengar. He will eat your dreams...And waffles.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/solids-stats-59525/