Shrub's room-Trainers' Estate: Moltres Hall

Thread: Shrub's room-Trainers' Estate: Moltres Hall

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default Shrub's room-Trainers' Estate: Moltres Hall

Here's your room to decorate, and RP in. Enjoy!
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Default Re: Shrub's room-Trainers' Estate: Moltres Hall

Shrub turned the key to the door of his new room. He was glad to finally be rid of that crabby old roommate of his. I'm totally ready. This is a new chapter of my life, with my first pokemon. Okay. He walked into the room, only to be greeted by a monstrous shade of red. Thorny popped out of his pokeball, and immediately started running around.

"So, what do you think? I know Moltres wasn't our first choice but hey, at least I've got my own room now." Shrub turned to his pokemon, only to find out he was already curled up into a prickly little ball in the corner of the room.

An hour later, the room was laced with various pieces of artwork, several devoted to his momma monster. He finished setting up his PC, and let out a sigh of satisfaction. "Everything looks spiffy for now. Time to meet some new friends!" With that, he headed out, destination: Celebi hall.