Revolution - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution

Forgot to pay the Monkey Trilroy's Avatar

Default Re: Revolution

Trilroy didn't know what was going on at first. All he had to go on was what this boy was telling him, but from what he understood, this was the only help he was going to get. Not a comforting feeling, regarding his age, but some help was better than no help.

"Fine." he said, smacking the boys hand away from his mouth. "I should thank you for getting me out of the publics eye and shutting me up. But if I hadn't of done what I did, you and I both would've been in even deeper sh**, IF you can imagine that."

Trilroy took a step back and made sure his pokeballs were secure in his pocket. When he found out they were, he took a sigh of relief, and then turned his attention back to the newcomer.

"Alright, I'll go with you. I trust that whoever you are, you must know what you're doing, considering you got over here so quickly. The faster we get to a safe place, the faster I can tell you the situation. And trust me...there's alot to tell."
    Join the Rebellion...Or Strike it Down

"I'm glad four years of acting classes paid off." Daniel said, smirking ever so slightly. "Please forgive me, I'm not usually this stiff."

Daniel looked around. "There aren't that many safe places to hide in a town like this, especially since you're probably wanted dead or alive by now."

Daniel layed down his knapsack. "Take this disguise," he said, handing Trilroy a black hoodie sweatshirt and a pair of large shades, "We'll go to the Pokemon Center to talk. I'll tell you my plan, and you can tell me the story of why you're here. I saw everything after you set that guy on fire, which I have to admit, was pretty impressive."

Daniel left the alleyway, but turned back to Trilroy briefly. "Oh, and for the record, I would have been fine, sitting at home, watching T.V., eating pretzels," he said mockingly, "You on the other hand, would have been hunted down by Pokenazis and slaughtered with genetically modified Pokemon. I didn't have to come across three regions in sixteen hours, I did it because I wanted to. Could I have ignored the call: yes. Did I: no."

Daniel turned around. "Your welcome."
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

(I'll get rid of this post if you want me to)"WHAT'S HAPPENING IN ORRE!?" Rex was pinning a keeper to the side of a cliff near the desert, he had a one of his throwing knives against the keeper's neck.
    "what?"
    "WHAT REGION ARE YOU FROM?!"
    "what?"
    "WHAT AIN'T NO REGION I EVER HEARD OF! DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT!?"
    "what?"
    "ENGLISH M-----------! DO YOU SPEAK IT!?
    "YES!"
    "THEN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING!"
    "YES!"
    "THEN TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING IN ORRE!"
    "what?"
    "SAY WHAT AGAIN! SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU, M-----------! SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME!"
    "we got some radio transmissions!"
    "go on."
    "and something that had to do with mewtwo!"
    "AND!?"
    "what?"
    Rex stabbed the keeper's shoulder
    "YOU KNOW ABOUT RED!?"
    "yes."
    "well here's a quote from him, I think it fits the occasion.'... ... ... ...'"
    Rex cuts the keeper's neck, "well we don't have much to go on bandersnatch, just the fact that something big is happening in orre...I'm gonna call the underground ranger union and see if I can get permission to go over there." Rex said as he got out his styler and pressed the broadcast button.
    "hey rhythmi, it's Rex"
    "..."
    "as I said before rhythmi, don't screw with me, I don't have the time!"
    "hey, no need to be so angry."
    "...whatever, I just need permission to switch locations from hoenn to orre."
    "ORRE! What would you want to do there!?"
    "I just...Persuaded...a keeper to give me some information about current happenings."
    "you killed him, didn't you?"
    "...maybe..."
    "man, why did I have to get assigned to be your record keeper?"
    "no idea...well can you get me permission or not?"
    "I already did."
    "and that's why I put up with you."
    Rex hung up."...oh will you look at that, I got blood on my tux, and this is a new one too!"(I had to put a meme in one of my posts, and in fit well here.")
    Last edited by Karas132; 9th May 2010 at 10:53 PM.

OOC: omfg Karas, that was the funniest thing I've seen all night, gotta give you props on that one. I could see it as a MadTV sketch in my mind!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Snappy litte bastard,' Trilroy thought to himself, smiling slightly as he threw the hoddie over his head and glasses over his eyes.

Following the boy as carefully as he could, the two of them filed single file into the now chaotic streets of Phenac. People in hysteria around them, and the Fire and Police Depts. causing a ruckus in the distance, Trilroy's nerves started to rack. Trying to regain his composure, he focused on the back of the strangers head. Slowly and casually they walked, until finally they crossed the threshold of the now abandoned Pokemon center.

No nurses could be seen anyway, nor Chanseys. The light was dimmed to the point where it was almost black, and the entire place was empty. The Keepers must have forbid the use of the place, but they didn't see a need in detroying it. Instead, they must have let it run for the sake of running. Maybe as a way to appease the townsfolk, who's to say. All he knew was that it was the perfect place to hold a conference between the two, and seeing no need in the use of his disguise, he took off the hoodie and glasses.

"Just a few minor adjustmens..." He said, turning around to lock the door behind him. "And we have ourselves the perfect hideout."

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

I sat on the porch of our house, watching the plume of smoke rise idly from the town. I knew that the Keepers were razing it, looking for Pokemon to capture. I also knew that my parents had gone to find out what was going on.

I had been tasked with guarding the house, as well as the few Pokemon we had.

So I sat on the porch, gently caressing my father's shotgun. Ralts napped next to me, sleeping but constantly sampling the surrounding region for emotions, and therefore, unexpected life forms.

(OOC: I'm not going to directly involve myself for a while, unless someone directly involves me themselves lol.)
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Droppin' Nerdy References Stormy's Avatar

I'm not too late, right?
    In Character Name: Ryan (Stormy as a nickname)

Affiliation: Link

Pokemon: Gunther (Mightyena), Avery (Natu), Wendy (Wingull), and Roland (Shinx)

Description:

Mental Ryan is a sneaky, coniving, lying, cheating, hyperactive, and too intelligent for his own good fifteen year old. However, he does care deeply for his pokemon, and other's well being.

Before everything went to hell, Ryan refused to use Pokeballs, except for in emergencies. it is comforting to him too physically see his Pokemon, especially now, after the incident...

Physical A stocky boy, standing 5’6”, and weighing 168 lbs. Ryan has Curly, Brown, unkempt hair that reaches his neck when dry, his mid-back when wet or straightened. Has deep brown eyes, hidden behind thick glasses. Wears an oversized hoodie, to hide Pokeballs in, and tattered jeans.

Background: Ryan has been around Pokemon since a young age, as his Parents ran a Pokemon ranch, storing Pokemon for Lanette. This, however, made his family a prime target for attacks. When his parents refused to stop storing other’s Pokemon, they were made an example: The entire ranch was bombed. Thankfully, Ryan was away at school at the time, so he escaped harm. When he arrived at home, he took his pokemon, (Gunther), and the other surviving three, and left on a journey of his own.
    Last edited by Stormy; 10th May 2010 at 04:44 PM.
    "Jean is shorter than Brutus, but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined, but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?"-Look around You

Answer: Imhotep is invisible.

Drazhar had reached the airport of his private owned Keeper plane that was to take him back to Orre when he received the news
    “Pokémon attack at Orre, believed Links are involved. Requesting all Major Keepers to meet in Phenac City for further instruction”
    Drazhar done what he would always do when a message for Keepers to meet up was made, he would turn around and go the other way. Yet when he turned around two grunts stood in front of him. Both grabbed his arms and became to drag him onto the Plane.

Kicking, screaming and shouting word like “what are you doing?” and “do you know who I am?”Drazhar found himself sat on the plane which had just taken to the skies. the two grunts sat in front of him. Drazhar began to speak to them. “This isn’t going to stop me you know. I'm not going to Phenac, I'm really not needed. Could you be so kind to point out where the Parachutes are on this plane? No? I should have realised you wouldn’t. Well good luck with what you are doing but I must say you’re not going to be able to hold me, even in the sky”
    “Don’t run or will be forced to use force on you sir,” said one of the Grunts. The Second chuckled a bit, with discussed Drazhar.
    “Try and stop me,” Drazhar roared, turning around and tried to climb over the chair. He almost had success, but one of the grunt had hit Drazhar around the back of the head, knocking him out.
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

The lights flashed and flickered as they neared full power. "Looks like Raiguy found the breaker panel." Daniel said, At least we have electricity now." Pulling down the bilnds on the windows.

Daniel turned on the Center's computer and inserted a USB key. Within a few minutes, a virus had given him access to all the city's private information. He scanned through the files, looking for the blueprints of the Keeper base. "This should make things about ten times easier..."

Daniel turned back to Trilroy and sat on the counter. "While the files are downloading, why don't you tell me why you're here?"
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

Blog Entries

“Pokémon attack at Orre, believed Links are involved. Requesting all Major Keepers to meet in Phenac City for further instruction”

"I hate when they hijack my frequency," Jesse muttered as he played with the radio that connected to his headphones. It's a good thing we're on the way. Jesse pulled out a small microphone clip and attached it to his shirt. "This is Jesse on the S.S. Anne. We're on route. Send a small team to Gateon Port to pick up some test subjects. And bring my hover-bike."

"Understood." The voice responded.

Jesse cut the transmition off. The S.S. Anne took a few more hours before docking at Gateon Port. Jesse walked onto the dock and was greeted by five Keepers.

"Sir!" they saluted.

The grunts from the ship came off wheeling a giant case, full of unconscious trainers.

"Take these 'Trainers' to headquarters" Jesse commanded.

"You didn't kill them did you?" The Keeper who spoke was another Major.

"Why, does it bother you?" Jesse Retorted. "Anyways, if they didn't try to play hero, they wouldn't be in the current state they are in right now."

"We don't kill humans, at least not under the most extreme circumstances," the Major said.

"Don't worry, they'll live. Just as long as you get them to headquarters." Jesse smiled. "Now I'm going on ahead. Let's see what's going on. Come on Punpun."

The small deranged looking Buneary hopped of the Boat and onto Jesse's Shoulders. Jesse walked to his hoverbike and started it up. He looked back towards the S.S. Anne and thought he saw a figure jumping off the side into the water. You gotta love the drive these Links have. Jesse left the port and drove into the desert toward Phenac City.

OCC: Any Link that wants to use this as a way to get to Orre faster, be my guest.

(thank you sorocoroto, I think I'll use that) "well, that was too easy!" Rex said to himself "...they were saying something about phenac city on the ship, so I guess I'll go there first." so Rex went into the machine parts store "hey, do you guys have a working hoverbike I can buy?" said Rex, "yeah, we do, 1 mil." replied the shopkeeper, so Rex gave him the money, got his bike and left for phenac, "HA, I love using counterfeit money!".

Droppin' Nerdy References Stormy's Avatar

“Pokémon ... Orre, believed Links ... involved. ... Major ... in Phenac City ...”

Ryan had been fiddeling with the radio for about a half hour when he caught a snippit of a message, probably meant for the keepers. Yes, He thought to himself, there's other links in Orre. Now all I need to do is get back towards Phenac City. He looked at his map and sighed, Too bad Phenac City is about 20 miles inland, and I'm at some pathetic port city.

He walked out of the abandoned house he was staying in, and headded into town. He was thinking of trying to steal a bike, but there was some Police Officers at the Machine Parts store he frequented, talking to the owner about a kid who payed with counterfit money. Guess I won't go there, Ryan said to no one in particular.

As he made his way into town, he saw a rusty train station, with a train just leaving the station. Ryan hatched a plan.

"Mom!" He yelled, running onto the train tracks after the last car passed. He turned to the ticket opperator. "I was supposed to meet my mom on that train, but I missed it. Can I please have a ticket on the next available train to Phenac City? I promise that my mom will pay for me when I arrive."

The teller looked at the deshilveled kid and smiled, "Nice story kid, I would have believed it if that wasn't a frieght train heading in the opposite dirrection." The teller caught aa glimpse of a Pokeball sticking out from the pocket of Ryan's Sweatshirt, "In fact, I'm going to contact the authorities and see if any rouge Links match your description." The teller said, reaching for a phone.

Ryan reached iinto his pocket, and pulled out a Pokeball. "Go! Gunther!" He yelled, releasing his Mightyena, "Put the phone down. You wouldn't happen to have a car, would you?"

"I'm not leaving my car with you!" The man yelled, but Gunther's ferocious growling convinced him different, "Fine. But I'm driving you there. I want to make sure to get my car back."
    (OOC: It isn't bunnying if the man helps a bit later, is it? In case you can't tell, I'm new to the whole RP buisness.)
    Last edited by Stormy; 10th May 2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: italics fail
    "Jean is shorter than Brutus, but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined, but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?"-Look around You

Answer: Imhotep is invisible.

(bunnying is taking control of another rper's person, you can control npcs (people who aren't main characters) if you want)

OOC: Indeed. A good description of bunnying can be found here:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/1606323-post3.html

OOC: It's fine if you use him as a plot device. Just don't make him like a second character to you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright then," He said, pulling up two chairs for the both of them, "It all started like this."

Sitting down in his seat and looking out passed the newcomer, he had a hundred yard gaze that seemed to be pointed nowhere in particular. Finally, he gathered what he was going to say, and with a deep breath, began to recall his tale.

"Well, it was a year or so, and I had just started my journey with Duke. He was a Tyrogue back then, and the two of us worked hard to get stronger. He evolved some time later, followed by the capture of my Heracross, Switch. After that, it seemed like our team was going to be unstoppable. However...that changed, when we ran into the Keepers."

Closing his eyes, he recalled the memory laying deep inside of his mind. Shuddering at the thought, he merely shook his head and continued the story.

"After the incident, I fell into a sort of partnership with some Links that had bailed me out. In exchange for some busy work that I did for them, the Links in turn rewarded me with connections and the ability to progress our training. That's how I was eventually appointed to this assignment."

"I was originally just continuing my travels through out Sinnoh, until I got a message from a certain Link who I'm not allowed to reveal. He was very prominent in the region, and although I didn't belong to the Links, I couldn't deny his request. Unfortunately, that request involved me coming here to Orre."

"Considering that you're a Link, I suppose I can tell you, although I was sworn to secrecy. My mission here was to obtain information and data on the applications of gene splicing that are being used to control the Pokemon that are captured by the Keepers. It is all very advanced stuff, and I'm not going to pretend to know what I received in that secret base, but there is one thing I understood. Right before I left, and right before the base was destroyed by what I assume to be sleeper cells, I got a glimpse at the title of the papers that the Link spies stole."

Getting up from his seat, and casually walking over to the counter of the Pokemon center, Trilroy procured a batch of papers from the side pocket of his backpack. Tossing them onto the counter, he turned around and again faced his new aquaintince.

Motioning with his thumb, he pointed to himself. "To be nice, I'm Trilroy...And THIS," he said, now pointing at the paper on the table. "This, is the Warrior Program."
    Last edited by Trilroy; 10th May 2010 at 07:03 PM.

It was a good hour or so before Drazhar had reawakened from his forced sleep. Instantly Sennyo reacted by searching his pocket to feel the smooth Red and white orb that he had in his pocket. Glad the pokéball was still there he search the other pocket and found the small disc he had obtained in Kanto. He then turned to the two grunt who still sat in front of him and realised that the plane had stop moving

“where are we?” Drazhar inquired. He didn’t need an answer. He knew full well they had landed in the desert not far from Phenac City. Drazhar got up from the chair he had slept in and walked towards the door. “I have no choice now do I, maybe I could get a nice bath around here, yer a bath.” Drazhar muttered to himself. Then before leaving he spoke again to the unmoving keeper Grunts.”I will see that both of you are rewarded for seeing me, a major asset to the problems that are occurring here, was transported safely. That and the small little orb is a pokéball I have fill with the poisonous gas from a Weezing, have fun with it”. Drazhar laugh as he jumped out the plane while chucking the pokéball of gas. The door suddenly closing behind him. “Bloody gits” Drazhar murmured under the thumping of metal on the plane.

A few feet later Drazhar placed his hand into his pocket and pulled out yet another pokéball. “Go Bahamut,” Drazhar cried. The pokéball it up and a Magikarp appeared from inside. Drazhar stroked it scaled skin and then put the small data disc into its mouth; Bahamut soon swallowed it and was returned to his ball. Drazhar then spoke to Bahamut.” I trust you and your the safest place to keep that my little number one. Right now onto Phenac city.”
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast