Revolution - Page 11

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution

Blog Entries

Default Re: Revolution

"Bases? I've just arrived from the Phenac Base about half an hour ago. How can these Links just destroy our bases one by one. It's like we trained Mankey to fight for us . I mean do we just make any old bum off the street become a Keeper now. Argh I feel like we're villains in a video game."

"A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

"Like good ol' team rocket." Rex replied, completely realizing the irony of what Jesse just said "well, at least our goals aren't overused clichés… which makes us more like team dim-sun… or maybe the go-rock squad.”

Blog Entries

"Yes... All the other teams, Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, and even Galactic seeks a Pokemon answer. We are looking for a human answer. Pokemon are just the a stepping stone in the evolution of humans. And that is why we experiment with human/pokemon Hybrids."

"A vampire with a soul? Oh my God ... how lame is that?" - Buffy Summers [S6x08]

"understood... although team dim-sun had a good idea, they forced pokemon to do their bidding... almost makes what we do seem like a waste... almost." rex said, he was starting to scare himself.

Blog Entries

"Yes, but they didn't take the next step. Its a matter of survival. The weak lose out to the strong. And the strong become stronger after defeating the weak. And to be truthful, Pokemon are strong. This is why we use our human intellect and ingenuity to assimilate Pokemon DNA with ourselves, claiming our dominance on the earth. "

OOC: Alice in wonderland is a great book to read, yet tim burton ruined the film.

Drazhar nodded to Jesse as he passed the keeper and the fool that the grunts had let into the base, right in front of him. He was however more interested in the link in a box as one link could ruining everything.

Drazhar watched as the two truck grunts drooped the links crate into an empty room and pulled off the lid. The then proceeded to leave and close the cell door. Drazhar walked to one and whispered something into the grunts ear. Then he turned to the door.

“Good evening, my name is Drazhar and I’ll be you mad scientist today. I wish to give you a choice as I believe we can help each other out?"
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Daniel at the Keeper as he was standing up in the box. “Good evening, my name is Drazhar and I’ll be you mad scientist today. I wish to give you a choice as I believe we can help each other out?"

"Normally I'd say no," Daniel said, steping out of it, "But seeing as I don't have much of a choice in this situation, I'll at least listen to what you have to say."

Daniel leaned against the wall of his cell. "But I won't tell you anything until I'm sure my Pokemon are all safe and alive."
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

Blog Entries

After passing through many camera protected halls, Jesse and Rex make it to the intended room.

"Here we are," Jesse says.

In the lab are about twenty tubes filled with Pokemon of all shapes and sizes. However, the Pokemon seem to be deteriorating away, pieces of them being sucked through tubes leading into the walls. A few scientists are working at the consoles pressing buttons and pulling letters. On the screens in front of them were digital outreads of the Pokemon in the tubes.

"Here is one of our many extraction labs. Oh look!" Jesse walked over to the Ball Transfer station. Three Pokeballs materialized. The screen next to them said: Phenac Hospital. Jesse picked them up and said, "Looks like we got some more subjects. Must be from some Links."

Jesse picked them up and gave them to one of the other scientists who scanned them in. The screen read: Raichu, male; Blaziken, female; Pidgeot, female.

"Now you get to see how we do things here..."

OCC: Lightning Deleted his post so I must add stuff here:

"Alright the first thing we do is transfer the Pokemon in energy form into the tubes in their natural form."

The scientist pulled a lever and the Pokemon were released into three empty tubes.

"They'll try to struggle at first, but those tube are stronger than a raging Rampardos. They soon understand that they're efforts are futile."

A scientist spoke up, "But if need be, this button" he pointed to a red button marked with a big white H, "can be used to open the tubes."

Jesse picks up his pistol and shoots the scientist in the head. The blood drips over all the console, effectivly hiding the release button.

"We never should announce the only possible hope for survival. He knew the consequences. Now Rex, this is will be your station. Oh and I almost forgot..." Jesse motioned the crystal-like Piplup over.

Piplup took the three empty PokeBalls and crushed them in its oversized beak.

"We have no use for Pokeballs afterwards so please destroy them whenever you transfer the Pokemon."
    Last edited by sorocoroto; 28th May 2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Post after this one was deleted so to prevent it seeming like is Double posted

“Don’t worry, I have sent a grunt to obtain them, you will be soon, with either one body or many. Yet for now I want you to find me someone. The man who help the Prototype Karas escape the facility a week ago. His name is..."

Drazhar stopped speaking and became to laugh “I can’t believe he would be the thorn in our side, Where was I? oh yes! His name is Giov...”

"Wait do i have your help or not?"
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

(I agree sennyo, tim burton did kill the book, but isn't it like that for all Disney movies though, i mean, hercules was just plain murdered by them.)"...intresting." said Rex, he looked at the three pokemon who had just appeared, completely ignoring the fact that Jesse had just shot a scientist. "are these Daniel's pokemon?" Rex wondered (he thought that last sentence, he didn't say it).

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that.

"Giovanni? Good to see that he's changed for the better." Daniel said.

He thought about helping them for a few seconds, but was interupted. His Pokegear displayed the following words; POKEMON TERMINATED: 3.

This meant that 3 of Daniel's Pokemon's Pokeballs had been destroyed, most likely along with the Pokemon that were inside them. "No..." Daniel said. "I won't join you. Do your worst, Bill Nye." Daniel wouldn't try to resist any more; he was far to weak to even leave a dent without the use of Pokemon or weapons. Even if he did help, they would still either kill him or experiment on him.

Daniel spoke into his Pokegear, sending Rex and Trilroy one last text. It simply said, "I'm finished; so long."
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for mah inactivity.

"Hey there, Proton," Joe started, but then noticed the Pokéball the Grovyle had picked up. Joe, readying a button on his remote, released the Pokémon.

Upon the Turtwig appearing, it seemed hostile, but Joe pressed the button, releasing a blue ray upon the Turtwig, which while not turning it into the robot-like things he had, made it less hostile towards him.
    "Better follow me, little turtle," He commanded.

"So anyway, Jesse, and locations we should be checking out right now? Not much to do here."

Trainer of Giant Pokemon Titan Trainer's Avatar

*Things were quiet back at the hospital, a bit too quiet. The fires had died out, the power remained out, and not a single grunt had come down. Unfortunately for Arthurus, it meant that he would have to get through the hospital to find where the others had went, without a disguise. Slowly, Arthurus creeped up the stairs, quietly, silently, Tirios riding along in his pokeball. Peeking his head around into the darkened halls, he could barely make out anything but for figures in the distance. He passed that hall and continued on, weaving through the halls and stealthily eluding detection, until, that is, he entered the room he had been looking for. It seems the Power Failure hadnt only disabled security, it had enabled the backup. They had been watching him.*

*As four keepers surrounded him with their pokemon, Arthurus grimaced. One venomous Gengar, an ebon Rapidash, a metal shelled Blastoise, and a purple ivysaur all pushed him back. Tirios could take out two, but the other two would smother him. Oh well, taking some down were better than none. Calling out Tirios, Arthurus rushed the blastoise himself in an attempt to distract the large pokemon, narrowly dodging its Hydro Cannon attack. Tirios, had followed up a beautiful Earthquake with Magnitude, and sent Rapidash crumpling into a heap with its keeper. The Keepers were distracted now, And so were the Ivysaur and Blastoise. A Takedown might eliminate the Ivysaur, but he knew the blastoise had him beat without a doubt.*

*Arthurus just barely turned around, only to see Gengar launch a vicious Shadow Ball at him, forcing him to dive out of the way. Tirios, enraged by this, attacked with his head, leading with the Iron Head attack. It caught Gengar squarely in the chest, giving Tirios time to dodge another Shadow Ball, before racing towards the door. Just as he made it to the door, Tirios let out a yelp as vines tangled his feet and dragged him to the ground. Ivysaur had regained his focus and now had Tirios in a Bind, and before Ivysaur could crush his pokemon, Arthurus submitted. Dejectedly, Arthurus hung his head and grimaced as they lead him into a vehicle for transportation, a cold dark containment room probably used for pokemon. He had managed to recall Rhyhorn and sneak the Pokeball into his pantleg, but in this place, Rhyhorn's size would end up crushing him completely. The vehicle was the most recent sent to the Keeper Base, located at Mt. Battle.*

OOC: I started out behind, and as such my guy has been somewhat of an after effect of the events. Im now bringing him up into the main story along with you guys, so please be nice ;)
    Last edited by Titan Trainer; 28th May 2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: OOC:
    If you insist on saying wait...
    The answer we give is for the sake of tomorrow.
    Future! The white future wears the color of evil.
    Universe! The black world receives the iron hammer of justice.

We will write our names onto this earth!
    The passionate destroyer, Musashi!
    The pure heart of darkness, Kojiro!
    The infinite intelligence, Nyarth!

Now, gather in the name of the Rocket Gang!

OOC: Mauhhahaha (thinks of evil things for titan to take on)
    also sorry it short, im being rushed

"Ha, Giovanni, changed, his a keeper founding father. Oh well its a pity you wont say a fellow link"
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Blog Entries

"There have been other bases that have been attacked. I want you and Proton to go and see what you can find out. Also send any Links restrained and separated from their Pokemon to Mt. battle. Check them thoroughly; remove any tech they might have. If anything goes wrong, Proton has developed well as a hybrid." As Jesse was finishing up with his call with Joe, he noticed Rex's Pokegear.

"Aren't you going to get that?"

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast