RainbowMoondust's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune Hall - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RainbowMoondust's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune Hall

追放されたバカ

Default Re: RainbowMoondust's room-Trainers' Estate: Suicune Hall

He smiled and lead himself out and smiled. Sakura looked up at him and gave a sly wink. "Hehey what was that for?"

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

She and her pokemon went to sleep.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

Kaiser knocked on her door after a couple of hours to see is she was up.

Blog Entries

After about half a minute, Sapphire opened the door and smiled. She then made a gesture with her wing that clearly ment, "Come in."
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

He walked in slowly, unsure if it was ok to enter a girls room with out her knowledge but he did so. Sakura trotted beside him and smiled.

Blog Entries

Serenity walked in from her bed area and rubbed her eyes. "Thanks for getting the door, Sapphire." She was wearing pink pajamas with Skitty on them. The kind of pajamas with the long sleaves and button-up top. "Sorry, I tend to sleep in."

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

"Pretty cute if I say so." he said with a small laugh. Sakura walked up to her and nuzzled her leg

Blog Entries

"Hey, Sakura. Don't you look adorable today?!" She grinned then asked, "So do you know what you wanna evolve her into yet?"

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

"A Glaceon." he said and Eevee yipped. She always wanted to evolve but never knew what to evolve into. Her evolution line had too many choices but Kiryu encouraged any of them.

Blog Entries

"Glaceon are so pretty. And cute too! What a good choice!" Serenity grinned, then headed back in the direction of her bedroom. "You go wait in the hall, I'll get dressed and be out in about two minutes!" She called out.

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ

"Alrighty then!" he said as he walked outside. Sakura kept giving him the look. "Will you quit that!" he yelled as Sakura began to yip cockily at his predicament.

Blog Entries

As soon as Kiryu left, Serenity changed into her dress and left, followed by her pokemon.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Later, Serenity walked into her room and changed into her swimsuit and put her hair up into a ponytail. Until it was time to swim, she put on a pair of shorts. She then left the room and locked the door behind her.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

The day had been eventful, so she came back to change back into her clothes, as she was not yet ready to sleep. Serenity did however, brush her entire mouth and lips several times. Both she and her pokemon had decided against going to the baths, and chose to go back to their room.

"I feel like taking a walk. How 'bout you?" Serenity questioned her pokemon. So the three of them left.

My pokeshipping drabbles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12