PlatinumDude's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

Thread: PlatinumDude's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default PlatinumDude's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

Costomize it to your hearts content. then you may RP in it.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PlatinumDude's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

Matt walked into the room. There was a mini-bar, a desk, a couch several drawers, a queen-size bed and a TV, as well as a bathroom on the right corner of the room. Not bad, he thought, Let's spruce it up a bit. Matt unpacked his bag, and set a black laptop on the desk. He also put a pillow on the couch. "Elekid, you'll sleep here," he said. "Eleki!" the Electric Pokemon cried

Matt surveyed the room. He didn't do much to it, but he put in a couple necessities for himself and his Pokemon. He yawned, then flopped down on the bed. I'll take a nap, then head out and see what else is going on, he thought. Closing his eyes, Matt drifted off to sleep.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PlatinumDude's room-Trainers' Estate: Entei Hall

After an hour of sleep, Matt woke up. He then prodded Elekid, who was sleeping on the couch. It woke up with a shock, nearly zapping its trainer in the process. "Eleki..." it said in a relatively weak voice. Matt could tell what it was thinking.

"You're hungry, right?" he asked, "Let's find the cafeteria and grab us some grub." Elekid jumped up and down happily after hearing this statement. Both Pokemon and trainer left the room.