The Passion of a Pokémon - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Passion of a Pokémon

Default Re: The Passion of a Pokémon

"Huh? Is that all you got? Shame..." Raiguy said, floating over to Gengar. "I gotta say, your strategies are unlike any that I've ever seen used by a wild Pokemon." he said, congradulating him, "But I think I've found a way to fix that..."

Raiguy sweet kiss'd one of his fists and punched Gengar straight in the face. "Worked the last time I tried it!" he said laughing.
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

His exp. ITS OVER 9000!!! Solid's Avatar

Since Raiguy was floating due to magnetic force alone, his punch wasn't very powerful, and rather then dodge I juts took it full force. Stingy. "That was a good fight, and know quite well your capabilities and mannerisms. By the way...the names Hendrix.
    -this is Gengar. He will eat your dreams...And waffles.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/solids-stats-59525/

"Well, either that sweet kiss confused or you're trying to make peace. Either way, thanks for the compliment." Raiguy said, "I'm Raiguy. Nice to meet you, Hendrix. I've never seen a wild Pokemon with such amazing battle skills. Do you have a trainer by any chance?"

Raiguy looked down. "There's a lot of them in that forest, probably looking for bug Pokemon to capture."
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

"Raiguy looked down. "There's a lot of them in that forest, probably looking for bug Pokemon to capture." Said Raiguy.

"...a trainer?...no, that's not the right path for me to walk. Besides, would a trainer greatly improve any battle skills of mine? It'd just slow me down thats all. Then when there done with me, its back in the spherical cage. Anyone try to prove me wrong?" I ask

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=59525

"You don't seem like the human hating type, so I think you'd enjoy it. You don't have to hunt for food, and you can battle all you want without major conciquences." Raiguy said, "And if it's a GOOD trainer, you can only get stronger."

Raiguy floated over to sit ontop of a tall tree. "Are you okay? That paralysis won't just wear off."
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

Trainer Ordinaire evanfardreamer's Avatar

Legend was out for his morning run, blazing through a forest at incredible speed. He leapt over fallen trees, dodged solid trunks, and darted around enormous boulders.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted an orange body floating near the top of a tree; slowing his speed, he caught snatches of conversation and moved towards what he now recognized was a levitating Raichu. Coming into a small clearing, he noticed several other Pokemon as well. "Greetings!" he called out, "My name is Legend. I've not seen such a motley crew in a dog's age."
    Evan F's Stats

Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

"I could use a cherri berry, but I haven't seen any around. Anyway, I don't live for baTtling, so finding a worthy trainer to...capture me isn't necessary." I respond just as a shimmering Arcnine with some accent runs into the corner of my
    red eyes. "Who you calling motley? Huh? We look metallic if anything." I yell at the ginger.

"What do they call you anyway dog?" I ask pondering what might draw all these different pokemon to Viridian forest.
    Last edited by Solid; 11th June 2010 at 10:44 PM.

These are THE stats.

"Motely? Whatever..." Raiguy said, "Anyways, I should probably get going. Cerulean Cave is pretty far from here, and I still have to go through Mt. Moon."

Raiguy set off in the direction of Cerulean. He reached the entereance of Mt. Moon without much difficulty. He walked inside. "Pretty bright in here for a cave..." he said.
    - Me

Trainer Ordinaire evanfardreamer's Avatar

"I assure you that I meant no slight, friend. My name, as I said, is Legend." He nodded to the departing Raichu.

"And who might you be, good sir?" he asked of the Gengar.
    Evan F's Stats

Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

"Nope I asked you first, so cough it up. And while your at it why not tell me where your from, where your going, you dreams-ya know, the works.

These are THE stats.

Raichu jumped up and grabbed a berry from a fruit stand. "MMMM! Oran!" he said, scarfing it down and running away. "I wonder how those other dudes are doing?"
    - Me

Choco had decided to wonder off when the battle ended. He was hoping to find something new, and exciting. So far as pointed out by his other head Jr, all the really seemed to find was trees and long grass, with the odd Weedle and Catapie.

Soon he found himself out of the forest and next to a tunnel or cave, he was not sure which.

He looked back to see if he had been followed by the others

OOC:Near diglet cave
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

"Hmm, every one seems to be wandering oFf towards pewter city...guess ill go that way to." I think to myself.

After a few minutes of jumping and floating, I arrive in a meadow just n3ar Pewter City. Off to my side I see the doduo that helped with my battle...

These are THE stats.

Blog Entries

Name: Dustyclaw
    Species:Gligar
    Personality: I'm a super energetic pokemon that doesn't like to fight too much. I can be a little slow at times, but make up for it by kindness and burst of awesome intelligence!
    Background: I am a wild pokemon and intend to keep it that way. Probably one of the reasons I prefer to stay away from the main routes, where all the trainers are. For genetic reasons, the tips of my ears are a neon green.

I look over Pallet Town one of my favorit perches. It is a large tree on top of a hill. Perfect to see anyone coming my way. I take in the scents and sights. I'm nomadic and never stay in one place for long. I was just almost captured by a beginning trainer but managed to escape.

It's time I leave. I turn north and check it out. I think I'll go that way. If I fly long enough, I will arrive at Viridian Forest. Just the thought of Viridian Forest makes me tingle with excitement. It is so lush and shadowy. A wonderful place for a Gligar like me. I jump of my perch and feel the wind catch under my wings. This is my element! THE SKY!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789