The Passion of a Pokémon - Page 5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Passion of a Pokémon

His exp. ITS OVER 9000!!! Solid's Avatar

Default Re: The Passion of a Pokémon

"Scared huh? Well our fellow pokemon seem to bee ignoring us, sob is say that they were the scared ones" I say.
    -this is Gengar. He will eat your dreams...And waffles.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/solids-stats-59525/

"Well, it's been nice meeting you two, but I gotta go." Raiguy said, "I just remembered how boring Pallet Town is."

Raiguy ran off back towards the Viridian Forest, leaving this wristband behind. He decided it was best not to take the risk of being attacked by another human-hating Pokemon. Fortunately, Daniel didn't seem to notice and continued to chat with Ayame.

"Time to get back to my vacation. I think I'll start by going to Viridan Forest for a day, then make my way over to Cerulean Cave."

Once again, he came to Viridian Forest. This time, however, it was colder, darker, and it felt as though a strange presence was lurking there. He saw two ghosts chatting. One he reckondnised from earlier, the other looked unfarmiliar. He climbed up a tree, looking out at the stary sky. His eyes shut and he fell into a deep sleep among the leaves.
    There are no stupid questions, only obvious answers.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f394/tyrant-107146/

Choco ran straight pass the four rocks that had fallen from the sky and into the City that were built on the Mountains themselves, pewter city. Choco first head turned to his second one to notice it still asleep, and ran to the first nearby house with an easy to nick paper.

Using his feet and beak, Choco had managed to turn the paper to the horoscope page. He look at the words Gemini and read, ‘Today your adventure begins.’

“Well that sounds fun doesn’t it.” Choco said to himself

“Yer fun. Why do you wake up so early anyway?” Choco ‘asleep head said, my to the other head surprising him

“Your awake, good now I have someone to talk to.” Choco believed he here something behind him and turned to see what could only be called and angry ex Pokémon trainer and his Geodude

“We Need to run” Both heads said and they began legging it with the paper into the forest in front of them.
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

"scared, I ain't scared of a little dog." Oni lied, still glancing over in the poochyena's direction from time to time.

His exp. ITS OVER 9000!!! Solid's Avatar

"Keh keh keh. Ok-I believe you", I lie glancing at the two other figures. "Hmm?" Is that talking, or thinking I hear?" Looking in the direction of the noise. "Oh, its that Raichu. What did he say, Cerulean Cave? I remember it being destroyed though...wait that must be in the future...or
    perhaps another time line..." Then I looked at the ghoul next to me and began forming a question in my mind."So Oni, "I saw you try and prank the mouse, but then I saw you fail. Do you want to try again?" I asked telepathically.
    -this is Gengar. He will eat your dreams...And waffles.

These are THE stats.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=59525

"... Future... Someone pissed off dialga, didn't they?" Oni asked, who then, without waiting for an answer, Oni turned invisible and reappeared under raiguy, who he let off an ear splitting uproar next to his ear, and turned invisible afterwards.
    Last edited by Karas132; 23rd May 2010 at 07:24 PM.

When Raiguy heard the word Dialga, he turned over in his sleep, seeming uneasy.

Raiguy jumped up, letting out a yelp. "Who done it!?"

He sniffed the air again, breathing in the scent of a Haunter. "Alright, give it up, I know it's you." Raiguy said in the direction of the now invisable ghost Pokemon. "Not bad, but you should've used something along the lines of nightmare or dream eater; I mean, what's the point of having those abilities if you don't use them?"

"Wait...is your name Oni?"
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

"... I didn't use nightmare for a reason, it would just be to cruel." Oni said as he reappeared "... And I really should have remember about your extremely sensitive nose... And yes, I'm Oni." Oni almost hit himself in the face, he shouldn't have use uproar, now every pokemon in the forest had woken up and was surrounding him... Good thing they were all low level pokemon like caterpies and pikachus.

"Meh, I've been hit with a nightmare attack before and it's not that ba-" Raiguy was cut off by the sound of angry Pokemon. Before he knew it, the tree was surrounded by Beedrils, Pikachus, Noctowls, Pidgeottos and Buterfrees, as well as their evolved and pre-evolved forms.

Raiguy turned to Oni, then the Gengar that stood below them. "I swear, I am going to suck you both up with a f***ing vacum-" But he was once again interupted by a Kakuna landing on his head, injecting him with a weak poison. "AHH! WHY CAN'T I GO FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT BEING ATTACKED!?"

Climbing up the tree to the very highest branch, he waited. "Supafly!?" he called. Almost immediately after, a Pidgeot came and landed next to him "Could you take me to a Pokemon Center please, I got stabbed with a poison sting..."

Raiguy hopped on the large bird's back and flew back to Viridian City. "So long, suckers!" he screamed, launching a thunderbolt at the tree Oni was floating nearby.
    - Me

Please join my RP. I worked hard on it... PLEAAAAAASE?! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=107146

Oni dodged the lightingbolt and a string shot from a metapod "I'M GETTIN' OUTTA' HERE!" Oni yelled, as he floated out of the forest, which was now burning because of the raichu's attack.
    Last edited by Karas132; 24th May 2010 at 01:51 PM.

Licensed Scientician DrStubbsberg's Avatar

Lutra had been chasing Gunther for a while now, using her Aqua Jet to keep up with the much faster pup. It had been fun keeping him entertained, but she stopped suddenly and turned back towards the tree she'd been near earlier. She thought she'd picked up the faint scent of a fire, and now she saw that her nose hadn't failed her.

'What have the humans done now...no wait Lutra,' she said to herself, 'jumping to conclusions got you into trouble not an hour or so ago.' She calmed herself down, after all anyone or anything could have started the fire, it wasn't important now.

"Gunther, you'd best get back home, it's not safe here." She activated her Aqua Jet once again, shooting off towards the site of the fire. There were probably other local Water-types who could put the fire out, but it wouldn't hurt to be overstaffed.
    My newly revamped URPG Stats

Looking for a battle? My AIM is DrStubbsberg. I'm also a ref, so I've got you covered either way.

I own the Dewford Gym

Raiguy looked down at the burning forest. "Oh, sh**!" Raiguy hadn't meant to start the fire, and the bolt was out of sheer rage; somthing he had done without thinking.

Jumping down, he landed perfectly on the ground. "I won't let this place burn; not where I was born..."

He ran up to the lake and screamed; "FIRE!"

Immediately, a group of water Pokemon jumped out, including a Wooper that he had previously befriended. "No time to explain, come with me!" Raiguy said, grabbing Wooper and heading towards the fire at the speed of sound.

Wooper aimed a water gun attack at the burning tree. It would be enough to keep it from spreading, but he'd need more help to completely put out the fire.

"Time to do fix the problem I started." said Raiguy. Looking to his left, he spotted a tree with Pecha berries and another with Rawst. He quickly scarfed down a Pecha berry to cure his poison, then grabbed two pawfulls of Rawst berries. He began tossing them to injured and burned Pokemon.

Once he had run out, he did perhaps the most foolish thing he possibly could have done. He ran right into the burning tree. He found that same metapod and kakuna from earlier. Throwing them out of the tree and into a soft bush, he sighed. There were still Pokemon in there, and he was determined to save every one.

It was mostly Caterpies and Weedles. The ones who could fly and run fast had made it out in time. One by one, he picked them up, ran down the tree and ran back up to get more. The fumes began to fill Raiguy's lungs. He fell down onto an empty birds nest in a heap, gasping for air. The flames surrounded him now. There was no way he could get out. He would either wait until water type Pokemon extinguished the fire, or burn to a crisp.

"Not a bad way to die, huh?" Raiguy said to himself. Even in the face of danger, he still had a sense of humor.
    - Me

Licensed Scientician DrStubbsberg's Avatar

Lutra drew some angry calls from the other Water-types as she sped past the scene of the fire. None of them had the attention to spare, so they didn't realise that she wasn't fleeing, but heading for the river.

As she hit the water, Lutra begun to focus on it, trying to move large amounts of it around at once, just as her 'mother' had taught her. Lutra gathered a wave underneath her, driving it along the river until she reached the point closest to the burning tree, and then turning. The wave lost a lot of power and water on the short trip across land, but she managed to hold it together, riding it all the way into the tree and deluging the fire.

'That aught to help significantly with the fire,' she thought, leaping off the wave just before it connected; she had no wish to actually dive into the fire itself. That is, until she noticed a Raichu amongst the flames as they briefly dimmed from her attack. She wasn't sure if it was the same guy from earlier, but nevertheless he needed help.

Lutra summoned up a coating of water, as if she were going to engage an Aqua Jet. Once she was surrounded in water, she focussed on keeping it there as she walked into the fire, reaching out for Raiguy's hand.
    My newly revamped URPG Stats

Looking for a battle? My AIM is DrStubbsberg. I'm also a ref, so I've got you covered either way.

I own the Dewford Gym

Raiguy felt the wave hit the tree as some of the water splashed onto his face. "Wha-" Raiguy said, perking up slightly.

A small orange hand reached out to Raiguy. He grabbed it and picked himself up. "Thanks," he said. He wasn't able to see his savior through the steam; all he could tell was that they were surrounded by water. He shot a thunderbolt up in the air to signal where they were, but hit a cloud by mistake. The cloud began to turn a dark color as it released its contence.

"Um...I meant to do that." Raiguy said. The strong rain extinguished the flames and the forest was once again safe. (Except for the thunderstorm, but anything was better then a fire.)

Raiguy noticed the Buizel was missing a tail. "I reckondnise you from earlier." he said as the steam cleared, "I didn't catch your name, mine's Raiguy."
    - Me

Choco Look at the Smoke easily seen in the trees, with both of his heads. He knew that it he could see the smoke the humans should be able to see it as well with that Choco turned to Jr

“Oh my god there a fire, A fire in the woods. I bet it was caused by Ducks.”

Jr was about to suggest leaving, but realised what Choco had said at the last minute. “How is the fire caused by Ducks?” he asked not really wanting an answer.

“Fire Ducks, Durr, what an idiot you are.” Choco had said this with complete sincerity which his second head had found surprising. Choco then continued, “We should help any Pokémon over there, Help them escape.” Jr nodded and the Doduo set off towards the smoke and steam
    Last edited by Sennyo; 24th May 2010 at 11:48 AM.
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast